Apple Bunnies

Turned 19:Let's play a Game.

Talkin bout' Love

 

"Yes,I'm in the far corner.I'm wearing a pale blue dress,"I told him.My heart felt unsettled,as if it was about to burst out soon.I bit my lips as I checked myself in the mirror.Just when I checked myself,I spotted the unimaginable.

Luhan,was right behind me.He seemed like this lost child looking for his mom.I turned around,and to my dismay,he already sat down on the chair,waiting for me to settle down.

I pointed,"W-Why are YOU here??" Okay,so maybe he thought I was as crazy as hell then.He then left a smirk,"You're asking the obvious...bloomingpanda??" I really wanted to leave then.How was it that I didn't even recognise his number??Oh,right.I deleted his number."Come on,even though we have all day,don't you wanna order something?" He asked abruptly.Sheesh,making a girl all suprised.

"I'll just take some latte,"I gloomed over the menu.Without saying a word,he left to order.Soon,I got a text.

So,how was it? - Yongguk Oppa

It's a nightmare >.< - Jinhee

Who was it?Nosepicker,ert,Jerk...Pick one. - Yongguk Oppa

ALL!Well,except for the nosepicker part...Ouh,he's coming..! TTYL - Jinhee

"Here's your latte.."He gave out.I looked over to his table.He placed some cafe mocha as his drink.Typical Luhan.He loved drinking cafe mocha as well.He took out a fork and poked an apple bunny* on it."Here,you like this," he said as he gave it to me.I took it without any words.But wait,how did he know..I like apple bunnies?The only people I,Song Jinhee, had ever told that to,were Yongguk Oppa and Luhan,and those were the times,when I was fat.So I couldn't help but ask him.

"How'd you know I like these..?"I asked."Who doesn't?Just eat it." Okay,that guy is 100% worth dumping right about now.Maybe I was thinking too much.I shrugged it off and continue eating.So,I planned NOT to ever get involved with him ever again.I tried to leave after a few apple bunnies,but he grabbed me by the wrist,again.

"Yah,where are you going?A blind date is still a date,even though your blind date is actually someone from school.And,a date can't be called a date if you don't have fun with the opposite ."He clarified."So,let's start off first with a horror movie,then go to a pasta restaurant for lunch,then head to the library cause it gives us much more peaceful time with each other,and then we head off to street mall..?"At that moment,my eyes widened.It's as if he knows that I don't like romantic movies,and that I love pasta,and the decisive fact,the library which I love going to cause it's quiet.

Does he really not know me at all?


Updated!!

Apple Bunnies are apples cut and peeled into a shaped of a bunny and dipped in some salt served on a plate.

..

.

I learned it from an anime.

 

 

PANDA-NIM,OUT~~