Turned Down

Turned 19:Let's play a Game.

Favourite movie: Death Bell 2
Favourite food : Pasta
Favourite venue : Library

Just how did Luhan get all of these qualitites of mine?I went out,only to find the weather being strangely cold.And unfortunately,the wind was too strong and I had to keep struggling onto my skirt.I at least expected a gentleman's gesture to protect the lady from the harsh weather but no,he ignored me.Sheesh,at least try to reconsider when you take a girl out on a date.

During the movie,every girl was practically squealing in their man's arms.Although I wasn't scared at all,at least I have the guts to act like how a woman does in front of her man.I always do this whenever I'm with Luhan so he can try to comfort me.So,being the girl that I am,I pretended to freak out and hid behind Luhan.He must've thought that I was crazy,but instead,he cheekily smiled and giggled.Wondered why.

After the movie ended,we went to a nearby pasta reastaurant,since I love pasta.As soon as our menu came in,i immediately searched for the Fettuccine Alfredo.Yes,it's my favourite.Everytime I look it up on the menu,the price seems so expensive.So of course,the cautious me,checked out the price of it and,as expected,it was over $15.I started looking around and frowning when I found out that price.There was absolutely no way am I gonna let Luhan buy that pasta for me.Perhaps I felt too bad about it,Luhan just ordered everything for me.

"1 Fettucine Alfredo,and 1 Spicy Carbonara please,drinks..."He paused and turned around.Maybe to him,I was too clueless,so he went ahead and continued with,"2 fruit smoothies." "Are you sure about this..?"I whispered.

Luhan nodded as the waiter soon left.Now,comes the hardest part through dating.The awkward silence between the 2 awkward people in the world.I started to kick off the conversation first,"So..uh,Luhan...-"

"Go out with me again."

I stopped."E-Excuse me..?" I asked,pretending I didn't hear that part again.

"Go out with me..again."He hesitated to speak.Rather than turning red,my face was pale white.I froze. stopped.My eyes grown bigger.There was cold sweat.But his face turned red,he didn't freeze,his eyes were sparkling like a little puppy.

"W-What do you mea-" Again,i was cut off."I know everything,okay."

"Eh?"

"I know everything.In fact,I knew it the moment I didn't see the chubby you walking around the school.I just,really wanted to start over again.Please..?" He was dead serious this time.No laughing,no giggling.Just,serious.

Suddenly,the food & drinks came while I was just sitting there being stunned.After the waiter left,I got up.I just knew something was going on.It felt so unsafe somehow.I just don't trust Luhan anymore.In fact,I didn't trust him the moment he stepped into my life actually.Turning a piece of ty jerk down,is better than accepting him and regretting it.

"I'm leaving."


Updated

 

AYOOOOO ♥PANDACHINGUS!!Imma back from maa HIATUS! /salutes

(kidding,i wasn't in the army)

SOOOOO,I havenews guise..

 

 

 

 

 

......

 

 

IT'S

DISTINCTIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Means 'Gold with Honour' in SYF language ^^b

I M SUUUUUU HAAPPII!!!!!! 

Thx to all the seniors & juniors who did their best and went full out.I luuv u guise.Even if I know you guys actually don't have..Aff accounts.

♥♥♥♥♥♥