b l i n d d a t e

Turned 19:Let's play a Game.

Stand Up 

 

It's been 2 days,since I've talked to Luhan.Well,it could be like that because both of us sit way apart from each other.And of course,my fake identity continues — to him only.And,the first reaction I got from my classmates when I entered the classroom were : "Who's the 'new' girl??'' or "She's hot.Who's the chick??" .

Tell me again why I have to lose my weight?Oh yeah,for a dirty scumbag.I keep seeing Luhan lurking around in the corner whenever I'm in the hallway.Of course,like the '' I'm pretending to be,I ignored those weird stares I get everytime.

`````

Finally,it was lunch time.It was actually quite hard sitting with people surrounding me,so everytime after I got my food,I would eat somewhere hidden in the bushes.And why was it hard?Because I lived my life for the past 18 years without any friends,or real friends at least.I just missed my old self so much,I felt more comfortable sitting alone.Suddenly,a head popped out from the window.

It was Luhan."Hey,"he waved at me.For the first time after I met Luhan,my heart wasn't really beating any faster.I gave a little smile as I turned my head to the front and ate some apple.

"...apples.." 

"Hmm??You said something..?"I asked.He flinched at my question,leaving him to suddenly leave.I tilted my head in confusion.

`````

Annyeong ~ 
-RubixCubeMaster-

Annyeong ^^ So,age?
-bloomingpanda-

19,you???
-RubixCubeMaster-

Same here ! 
-bloomingpanda-

We're friends,eh?So,wanna meet up?
-RubixCubeMaster-

Sure!Hmm..when's a godd time for you ? 
-bloomingpanda-

Hmm..anytime.You free now?
-RubixCubeMaster-

..You wanna meet me straightaway?? But I'm in my pajamas..! >.<
-bloomingpanda-

Well,gotta hurry up or you'll miss your date ! ^O^
-RubixCubeMaster-

Oh,okay OwO.Where do you wanna meet?I live in the Hongdae area.
-bloomingpanda-

Same.Well,do you know "Pandora's Apple Cafe"?
-RubixCubeMaster-

Noted!Okay,I'll meet you there ^^ Gimme your number so I can contact you when you get here~
-bloomingpand
a-

I got out of bed,showered really fast and wore one of my best dresses.I decided.

Why live a miserable life,when you can start seeing other people?

 


Updated~ 

Trailer coming soonnnn ♥pandachinguuss ^^ 

 

Panda-nim,OUT~!