Luhan's POV

Turned 19:Let's play a Game.

 

 

 

The first day of school..

"Who's the chick??"Sehun whispered."No idea,man.No idea.."Kai replied,ogling her from top to bottom.I turned around,only to face the person that I thought would never ever change.I saw Song Jinhee,the first girlfriend I ever had.

Yes,Song Jinhee was the first that I hung out with.Why?Cause unlike any other girls,who are as clingy & cheesy,she was the first girl that made me feel like one strong man.Because of her,I stood up,standing tall in school.I still remembered the day when we first met.I came in as a transfer student from China,and my seat was next to her.Of course,I would be lying if I said she wasn't chubby.But,that girl had this special quality that made you feel like she isn't chubby at all.She's just like one of those other beautiful,perfect girls roaming around the streets of Seoul.

So,I became friends with her.Eventually,I decided to no longer keep my feelings for her and I decided.Why wait till the end of high school year when you can confess your true,deep,emotional feelings towards Jinhee?I actually expected her to say 'no',or faint or something like that;she didn't.Actually,right after I confessed,I kissed her first because I didn't want any negative response.I was that kind of person.I was afraid of rejection so I made a move first.Of course,it would be hard to say 'no' to that,so we dated.I lived like a normal child dating another normal child.

So I went up to her locker and was about to ask her some questions.But as soon as she turned around frozen,while calling out my name,I knew it.She was about to get traumatized again after our break-up.I didn't want her to get any hurt.If I had definitely said that I knew her,everything would be ruined.Our friendship,our past,everything.So I pretended not to know her.

I bragged about how I'm popular in this school so that i can appear cocky to her.I want her to keep hating on me.I don't want her to cry in front of me everytime when I appear soft.I hate crying,especially when it comes to people around me.I hate sadness,so I'd prefer hate over that.Jinhee took some time off before saying anything else.

I totally had it.She was thinking why I didn't know her,why I didn't recognise her,and of course disappointment raised in the air as she reminisced about our memories.I was really expecting her to run away at that time,but as soon as she came back to her senses,I heard moving to the words,"Nice to meet you.I'm Jinhee.Song Jinhee."

Ever since the past 2 days,my mind was still full of Jinhee.Why did she lose weight,why did she think that I would't recognise her.I happened to be daydreaming at the corner when I finally saw Jinhee after 2 days.She was eating her food,while hiding in the corners.Typical Jinhee.Before we dated,she'd always eat in the corner of the bushes to avoid any contact,who knew she would still go there now?I looked over to her tray of food,when I saw her favourite fruit,apples.Not just any apples,but apple bunnies at that.That's why on the blind date,I purposely wanted her to go to Pandora's Apple Cafe with me,since she has an undying love for apples.

Why does she love apples though?It's because she's been reading too much fairy tales.She believes that when she eats an apple,she'd wake up with a kiss from her prince charming.At least,that's what her parents used to tell her.Also,an apple was the last thing she ate before her parents died,and she always puts apple bunnies on their memorial table.

I went off after accidentally spilling out the word ''Apples.." to her.I was afraid she'd knew who I was to her.So the next day,which was a Saturday,I was scrolling through some dating websites for fun.I wanted to see how a guy really picks out his girl from websites.I didn't think that I would pass by Jinhee's username,but she was so obvious,I had no choice.''bloomingpanda'',was what I said to her when she woke up with panda eyes in the morning when we used to date.My heart fluttered at the thought of that,which meant she still remembered me for sure.I purposely chat with her,not knowing her again and coming up with a not so obvious username.I was totally ready to confess to her again during our blind date.

But that..didn't go so well..Instead,confusion was floating around the atmoshpere.

 


Updated!!

So,yeah,I was curious if my ♥pandachingus were curious about Luhan's thoughts so I added his POV inside.Don't worry,Bang Yongguk's will come soon.

Anywaysss,,mian if I did't update the past Friday!! >.< I had something going on,and I was in a mood cause I got 4 U's for my Common Test 1..

I . AM . SO . DEAD .

 

PANDA-NIM,OUT~~