Turned 19

Turned 19:Let's play a Game.

Tears 

 

"....Happy birthday to Jinhee~,Happy birthday to you!!" the flames on the candles blew off.At that moment,I made my wish and wished for one thing,and one thing only ; change.I decided to get ready for a whole new life.I threw away my fat self,and worked extremely hard to lose at least 5kg.

"I wish,that this year can be my year.I wanna make a difference starting from right now.Goodbye 18,hello 19." I prayed in my heart.After the small celebration with some of my relatives ,of course,comes the most important parts,presents!!

..Is,what I thought I'd say.Instead,I went to sleep cause it was heck of a day for me.I tucked myself in bed and waved everyone goodnight.

9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1.I officially turned 19.

My name's Song Jinhee,and I just turned 19 years old.At the age of 19,I always wished to make that year mine.Retrieve what I lost,but that isn't really possible,right?I don't wanna go too far like world peace,but maybe,in my world,I wished there was peace.I lost my parents,and the closest relative I have is my Uncle.Why did they die?I don't really know either.If I knew what had truly happened,would that make the situation better?So I decided,I never want to frown in front of anyone.I hate bringing people to trouble.But sometimes,knowing some truths can make a situation better.

See,I'm not really as glamourous on the outside & inside.I'm pure fat,& because of that reason,I lost weight just to prove men wrong..well,maybe 1 man wrong.Stupid,right?Changing my weight just to get back at him — I suffered in the hospital a lot cause I fainted and lost too much weight.Was it worth it though?I'd never know till I find out tommorow,right?

```````

"Riiing,Riing~!" My alarm went off.Like a normal student,I would go back to sleep,waiting till the bus is about to come,then I change.Wish I could do that,but I can't.All responsibility goes to me now.I can't have fun..at all.I woke up,showered,iron my clothes,wear it,take leftovers from yesterday's dinner,clean up the house for a bit,and go off.Trust me,I think the only times I can sit on my couch and slack is when I actually have someone doing those housework for me.

So I went off to school,placing my bike at rest,and went in straight away.Yes,I was that kind of person.I was too busy with my life now.The only difference about me is that I lost weight and it felt extremely uncomfortable wearing new clothes.But,it seemed that that day was different.As I rushed to my locker to put my books in,I could feel stares at me.Not glares,but stares.Was it because I looked like a derp?Was it because I'm always that 'weirdo student' in school?

"Who's the chick?"A guy whispered."No idea,man.No idea."Another replied,eyeing me from top to bottom,giving a smirk.Uh-Oh,I would have always thought.I'm always afraid wheener someone smirks at me.It's a sign of showing that they dislike me.I get that alot,but not usually from a guy.I just kept facing my locker,petending as if nothing happened.

Just then,I could feel his steps towards me slowly.I closed my eyes,almost expecting something to happen.He slammed my locker door and leaned onto the lockers,folding his arms.I could feel his intense staring.I started biting my lip and tried to run away.With quick footsteps,I paced over,but he stopped me while holding my wrist.Turning me around and dropping my books,I just encountered my worst nightmare standing in front of me.

"L-Lu-Lu...Han.." I muttered.

 


Too short? xDD

IDK,it's been long since I updated a fic...

Why was Jinhee shocked?

Why did she lose weight?

Who's Luhan??

(I know you guys know who's Luhan,but I'm talking 'bout his character in this xP)

 

 

♥pandachingus,curious??Look forward to the next chappie~!!

ANNOUNCEMENT:

♦Poster ish coming soooonnn :)) 

♦I'II always have free time on Wednesday & Friday & Saturday.That's when I'll probably update my chappies.I'm busy on Mondays,Tues,Thurs,and Sunday(sometimes i'll be free).

♦So don't be butthurt if I don't update a chap!!!Do know and take note what days I'm busy!! ^

 

 

PANDA-NIM,OUTT~