SM Party

Love is the cure to everything

The whole hall was filled with pink and silver balloons, with two grand chandeliers hanging from the top. The white round tables were set up around the hall, accompanied with chairs decorated by a ribbon. All kinds of appetizers, main dishes and desserts decorated the long tables and it looked exceptionally appetizing because all the artistes haven’t had dinner.

“I’m so hungry!” Borim whined as we entered the hall.
“You’ll get to eat soon, but first we have to finish greeting everyone.” I replied her as we went around and started to greet the other artistes.

We settled down at our tables and the 17 of us actually managed to squeeze into one long table. SHINee and f(x) were at the other table while TVXQ and SNSD were on the other side, and also another group of newcomers who got introduced to the media recently, EXO.

I decided to get punch from the table and the rest of the girls accompanied me as well. When we reached the table, we saw a group of boys approaching us.

“Annyeong hasaeyo sunbaenims, we are EXO!” A group of 12 pretty boys did their introductions. I chuckled because we only debuted a few months earlier than them, and they were calling us sunbaenims.

Nevertheless, we bowed back at them. “Annyeong hasaeyo, we are 4EVER!” We chorused and everyone started warming up to each other.

“You don’t actually have to call us sunbaenims…” I mumbled and the EXO members heard it.
“No matter what, you guys are still more experienced than us.” A guy with light brown hair smiled brightly at me.
I let out another chuckle and he put his hand out. “I’m Luhan.”
“I’m Jihyun.” I said as I shook his hand.
“I know, I have been watching all your stages all this while.” He let out a smile while I blushed a little.
“You know, you look really familiar!” I said as I scanned his face. He did looked like someone I knew, but I just couldn’t figure out who. That pair of eyes and that smile, where have I seen them before?
“Uhm… Maybe I have a common face?” He stuttered a bit and looked away before continuing.
“How old are you?” He asked curiously. “22 years old Korean age.” I responded.
“I’m 24 years old! That makes me your oppa!” He let out another big smile.

At the corner of my eyes, I could see Eunhyuk approaching and I knew he heard him because he was standing at such a close proximity.
“Oh Annyeong Eunhyuk hyung!” Lu Han said as their eyes met
“Annyeong.” Eunhyuk let out a monotone and uninterested expression while I nudged him a little, signaling not to scare him.
There was a momentary silence before I broke it “I’ll see you around Lu Han-ssi?”
“Sure! And it’s oppa for you!” He said as he ruffled my hair and walked off with the other EXO members.

I knew that was inviting trouble.

I glanced towards Eunhyuk and he was clenching his fists, and it seemed like he was trying to control his anger.

I put my hands on his shoulder and tried to calm him down. “Hey, you alright?”
“I’m just being childish, don’t bother about me.” He said softly but I heard it.
“Come on, he’s just a new friend I made, there’s nothing to be jealous about, and you know you are more than just a friend in my heart.” I held his hand and reassured him.
Upon hearing that, he relaxed a little and smiled while putting his arms around my shoulders.
“Thanks Jihyunnie.” He said as he pecked my forehead.

However, that did not go unnoticed by the SHINee and TVXQ members, as they quickly rushed to us.

“Yah, Lee Hyukjae, why are you kissing my dongsaeng’s forehead?!” Yunho shrieked as he placed a protective shoulder on me.

“Are you two dating?!” Minho shouted and it attracted the attention of everyone in the room. Thankfully, there were no paparazzi and there were only the SM artists. Everyone looked towards the center of the room and waited for two of us to speak.

“Uhmmmm…” I spoke uneasily as I played with the hem of my dress.
“Yes, we are together.” Eunhyuk said confidently while I bowed my head down, hiding my blush.

Suddenly, everyone crowded around us and started saying their well wishes, saying that they hoped we would last forever, and even though I was overwhelmed by the attention, I decided to just accept it.

“Yah Hyukjae, you better treat her well, otherwise I will never let you off!” Yunho warned
“Hyung, you better treat Jihyun well, if not I won’t hesitate to hit you even if you are older than me!” Minho said sternly
“Oppa, remember to treat Jihyun unnie well, and Jihyun unnie, just tell us if you need help with anything in future, okay?” Krystal said sweetly.

We all just smiled and after Eunhyuk assured he would take care of me well, everyone left to their tables again.

--

 “Yah Kim Jihyun, you finally have time for me?!” Yunho pinched my cheeks as I approached him.
“I always have time for my favorite oppa.” I gave him my sweetest smile and hope he wouldn’t blame me for neglecting him.
“You think that face will work on me? Maybe it will work on Hyukjae but not me!” He laughed while I pouted.
“You do know that I can walk off this instant to Hyukjae oppa right?” I glared at him
“I was just kidding! Sit down beside me, you have a lot to update me about.” He pulled me to sit beside him.

Just then, the SHINee members came as well. “We wanna listen too!” Instantly, Yunho whined and kicked his legs like a small kid. “You are so popular that I don’t get to spend time with you anymore.”

“Hyung! Don’t act like that! I can’t stand it!” Jonghyun shuddered as he saw Yunho acting cute while we all burst into laughter.
“Since all of you are here, I shall just say it once and not repeat myself.” I said after we all calmed down and they huddled in a circle, waiting for me to say my story.

I explained to them how Eunhyuk and I got together and they listened intently as I went on about how we confessed at the corridor late at night because our date got postponed, and also all the details since they wanted to hear.

“IU sounds scary.” Onew said as he thought about what I said earlier.
“You must really be careful of her, who knows what she’ll do.” Yunho advised while I nodded my head in agreement. “We’re really happy for you, you know.”

“When are you guys intending to tell Lee Soo Man-ssi?” Key asked
“I’m not sure yet, I guess after a while more, after we are more stable.” I shrugged
“Stay strong, Jihyun-ah.” Yunho patted my head as gave me a comforting hug.

Thanks to the SM party that was organized, I finally caught up with the SHINee members, and even TVXQ and SNSD. They were usually busy people, so it was great to finally catch up with them.

--

During the party, everyone danced with their own partners, and I was glad to finally have some alone time with Eunhyuk after being pulled from people to people, because everyone wanted to hear about our relationship.

“Finally.” I sighed as I laid my head on his shoulder while we slow-danced to the music.
“I know what you mean.” He chuckled as he placed his chin on my head.
“Are you better now?” I asked
“Sorry for being so childish just now, but when I saw Luhan do that to you just now, I just wanted to go up to him and claim you were mine. However, I reflected on my actions and realized what an awkward situation it would be since you didn’t actually expected him to do that you also. But UGH, how could we do that to someone he just met?!” Eunhyuk said in one breath as he rolled his eyes again
“You are such a jealous kid.” I said as I chuckled and pinched his cheeks while he pouted.
“But that’s why I love you.” I smiled and he leaned in for a kiss.

“Get a room you guys!” Yoona and Yuri laughed as they walked pass us across the dance floor.
 

When we parted from the kiss, the music had turned from a slow song to a catchy and upbeat song. I looked at Eunhyuk and he gave me a wink as he started dancing towards me, as if challenging me to battle with him.

As much as the fact that he is my boyfriend, I wasn’t gonna lose! I made my move towards him, close enough that our bodies touched, and when I saw him gulp, I backed away and gave him a smirk.

We have drawn everyone’s attention as they crowded into a circle around us, leaving us in the middle and cheered us on. What I didn’t expect was that he approached me from the back and gave me a back hug, dancing around me, and I started being flustered, but I couldn’t show it on my face.


When I was about to start approaching him again, I saw Yunho being pushed out into the circle, and that showed that it was time for him to continue the dance battle. I chuckled and made way for him as Yunho showed off his powerful moves while Eunhyuk just shrugged and acted like it was mediocre.

After Yunho finished his dance break, Luhan suddenly appeared with a small smirk in his face and started heading towards my direction. I could see Eunhyuk scrunching up his face and wanting to pull him back, but there were just too many people around.
As Luhan approached me, I slowly took one step behind at a time and this continued till my back hit Sehun, who gave me an encouraging smile and pushed me forward to Luhan.

I stood there like a statue, without knowing what to do and just plainly stared at him. He approached me and tucked my loose strand of hair behind my ear, and then, he held my hand up and gave a kiss to it. I stood there dumbfounded and everyone around me was clearly shocked as well. Didn’t he hear that Eunhyuk and I just announce we are together?

Suddenly, Eunhyuk pulled him by the collar and away from the dance floor, while everyone made way and backed off. I was too shocked to react and stood rooted to the ground as I saw the EXO members apologizing to me and running out after the both of them, and the SJ members running out as well.

I quickly ran towards the door as well, knowing this time Eunhyuk would definitely rage since he had been controlling his anger since the first time Luhan introduced himself.

--

“Which part of Jihyun and I are together do you not understand?” Eunhyuk gritted his teeth as he grabbed Luhan by his collar. The Super Junior members were holding him by his shoulders to prevent him from doing anything worse.
“Haven’t you heard of the Goalkeeper’s Theory, Hyung? She’s not married yet, I have every right to chase after her if I want.” Luhan stood up to him. He didn’t care if he is his sunbae, he just cared about Jihyun.

“You don’t even know her!” Eunhyuk exclaimed
“I know her more than you do. I don’t find a need to explain to you, the only person I need to explain to is her.” He spat the words and walked away.
However, Eunhyuk tried to pull him back again. “Don’t you dare lay one finger on her.”
“We’ll see about that.” Luhan glared. He didn’t know where he got his courage from, but Jihyun was all that matters, and he didn’t care if she was with Eunhyuk.

With those words being said, Eunhyuk threw a punch at Luhan before anyone could hold him back. Luhan didn’t hesitate as well as he threw a punch back at him as well. As the members tried to hold the two back, Jihyun rushed to the scene to see both guys had bruises on their face.

“What the hell happened here?!” She stood in the middle of both of them, as that was the only way to stop them from fighting anymore. She knew they wouldn’t dare to hit her.

“Ask him!” The both of them said together.
She looked to the members and they both just shrugged, with Donghae mouthing “I’ll tell you later.”

“Sorry about the punch on your face, I apologize to you on Eunhyuk oppa’s behalf.” She said as she bowed to Luhan and the EXO members.
“You don’t have to worry about t-“ “No, it’s my fault that he’s acting this way, he’s not usually like this. I’m sorry about this, I’ll see you guys around.” She bowed a second time and pulled Eunhyuk away from the rest.

--

“Oppa, can you help me bring some medicine for bruises over to the SM party?” I asked Manager oppa over the phone. “Thanks oppa, I owe you one! Call me when you arrive!”

I had dragged Eunhyuk to a secluded corner of the hotel where there were chairs and tables and sat down. Thankfully the entire hotel was sealed off from the public because of the SM party, we could freely sit around. However, I didn’t want to take any chances.

We kept silent till my phone rang again, signaling that Manager oppa had arrived.
I stood up and was instantly pulled back. “Where are you going?”
“Getting your medicine to your bruises.” I simply said and walked off to the entrance.

“What happened?” Manager oppa asked as he scanned me for injuries.
“It’s not for me, it’s for Hyukjae oppa. He kinda fell down.” I lied a little.
“Oh, take care of him, I’ll pick you girls up later.“ Manager oppa didn’t ask anymore and I went back into the hotel after I said thanks.

I sat beside Eunhyuk and concentrated on putting the ointment on his face. He fidgeted a little and I could tell he was trying very hard to conceal the pain.
“Owwwwww!!!!” He screamed as I dabbed the ointment on his face.
“That’s what you get for getting into a fight!” I chided. I didn’t like him getting into fights, which girlfriend would like their boyfriend getting into fights? I didn’t like it even more because I was the reason for it, and in my opinion, I wasn’t worth the bruise on his face.

“I’m sorry.” He said guiltily and bowed his head down. My heart softened at the sight and I sighed. “Don’t ever do this again, you hear me? I’m not worth the bruises on your face.” I said as I pasted the plaster on his face.

“You were worth it, and as sorry as I am, I don’t regret getting hit nor hitting that guy.” He gritted his teeth again as he thought about Luhan.

“Why did you guys even fight over me? I barely know him too, why would he even want to get hit because of me?” I asked curiously. It was weird that Luhan would fight with Eunhyuk over me when I just met him today?

“I got so upset with him kissing your hand, and what’s with him tucking your hair behind your ear?! Only I have the right to do that! Plus, he knows we are together! What goalkeeper’s theory is he talking about?! And he said he knows you more than I do!” Eunhyuk said angrily.

Wait, what? Goalkeeper’s Theory? He knows me well?

I’ve got to clear things up with Luhan. 

Author's Note: I finally updated!!!! Sorry for the delay (If anyone was waiting for this update). I hope you guys like it! I procrastinated for a REALLY LONG TIME because I had so many things going on and tadah! Finally! New character addition here, Luhan! How is he related to Jihyun? Stay tune for the next chapter!! :)