Chapter 5

Another me...

Sunggyus POV

! This kid I just found being beaten up is the guy I'm going on the "blind" date with. I got to get him to the hospital! "Kid please wake up please!" I begged him even though he's badly bruised he's still more beautiful in person. I picked him up bridal style and put him in my car. I have to help him! He stirred slightly and I checked his pulse. Good he's still alive! I grabbed my phone to call Leah and tell her because she's the only one I know that knows him.(besides Sungjong but he's busy she probably isn't) "God damnit Leah pick up!" I screamed into the phone.

"What is it hamster?" "YAH GET YOUR TO THE HOSPITAL WOOHYUN GOT BEAT UP AND IM TAKING HIM THERE NOW!" "What the are you talking about how do you know he got beat up?" "I saw when I was heading to my car! I saw someone getting beat up so I stopped them and it turned out to be Woohyun!" "Alright I'm on my way how is he?" 

"UNCONCIOUS!" "Ok ok I'm on my way you better save his !" "Trust me I plan to!" "I'll have to call jay to pick me up my car just broke down!" "ALRIGHT WHATEVER IT TAKES JUST GET HERE!" "Alright alright see you soon!" I hung up and drove faster. I don't know why I care so much, but I do. I want him to live. I really do. I think I fell for him already! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heyy sorry guy SHORT CHAPTER but I want suspense so tomorrow I will update again! So you won't have to wait long! Please subscribe and comment and vote! Thank you all for reading! I LOVE YOU GIYS! <3 And HELL YEAH ALMOST 400 VIEWS! I'm so proud of this fic! Bye for now!