Chapter 2

Another me...

Sunggyu's POV

As I was walking up the steps my heart was pounding. I wonder what she wants to talk to me about? I hope she's not sick. I hope nothing's wrong. Leah's like a little sister to me, I don't want anything to happen to her. I stood infront of her door for awhile trying to figure out what it could possibly be that she needs to talk to me about. After awhile of thinking I knocked on the door. "Why is it taking her so long to answer?"

Just as I was about to knock for the fourth time already she opened the door looking like she just woke up. "Woh good morning sleepy head!" "What are you doing here so early?" I could tell she was still half asleep. "You don't remember you called me last night and told me to come to your house tomorrow so I did." Damn I didn't think she would forget. "No no I remember that I mean why so damn early? You could have come around lunch or when I was awake learn to call people first its like... 7:30 in the morning." She grumbled at me. Hahaha I find this very amusing. But that's right she never gave me a time to come. 

Oh well now she can actually be productive today. "Well I'm here now what are you going to do send me back?" I added a slight chuckle. She looked at me not amused and seriously. "Your seriously thinking about sending me back so you can sleep more!" "Well duh I want my beauty sleep." "Trust me a few more hours isn't enough!" Hehe she just glared at me haha that was to funny! 

"So any ways what did you want to talk to me about?" I walked right to the couch and plopped myself down. "Sunggyu oppa when was the last time you went on a date?" Oh god.. "Maybe high school why? Your not going to set me up are you?"  "Of course I am!" Dear lord not again. Every time she tries it never works out for me. "Come on Leah not again you know these things never work." Really this is what she wanted to talk about.

"Oh come on you never know maybe this time will be different. Please just give him a chance I know him personal he's a great guy!" "He may be but that doesn't mean he'll like me or that I will like him." "Oppa you have no faith in love!" Love has always been a problem for me so why should I even try and get hurt I don't see the point? But apparently it makes the world go round. 

"Come on oppa he's nice sweet some times too sweet and he's very attractive!" "Why don't you date him then?" "He's gay I can't date him plus he's your fan! Eh ehh I did good!" Great just what I need a fan for a blind date what if he finds out that I'm a doctor and a singer? I'm so screwed I can't let anyone at the office know they won't respect me anymore. "Absolutely not I don't care how good looking he is." I was finished with the conversation. 

"But oppa he has abs nice chocolatly abs!" She raised her eyebrows and smirked at me. Damnit she knows I love abs especially chocolatly abs. Damn her and damn him for having abs. " you fine I'll go god damnit Leah." "YAY! Good so I'll text you the details you know when and where oh and go to sungjongs house before the date so he can dress you and make sure that you look nice and not like a nerd!" "Yah I don't look like a nerd!" What the hell! "Well not on stage you don't but at the office yeah!" She smiled sweetly ughh god that's creepy but looks like I can't get out of this blind date thing now.

"Fine fine I better not have work at the club that night I'm not taking him with me." "Oh come on I'm sure he would enjoy that after all he is your fan!" Great something smells fishy around here. No really something does. "Are you cooking fish by any chance?" "Oh I almost forgot thanks Gyu!" 

"Yeah no problem I should get back to the office now so I'll see you later oh and don't burn the fish!" 

"Alright oppa see you!" I heard her shout from the other room. Just as I was about to leave I realized that I don't even k ow his name.

"Yah Leah what's the guys name anyways?" "Oh right his name is Nam Woohyun learn it and don't forget it ok?" "Alright you've won this round but if this doesn't work out again you are so dead alright?" "Yeah yeah now go back to the office jeez you like live there or something just marry your office if it doesn't work out but I'm sure it will!" "Yeah yeah yeah." And with that I headed back tot the office.

the entire car ride and the whole day I kept saying his name in my head. *Nam Woohyun* over and over again. I don't know I like the name. I have to admit I'm kind of excited to meet him. And NO NOT BECAUSE OF HIS CHOCOLATE ABS THANK YOU VERY MUCH! 

Ok maybe those played a role but he sounds nice too! I also like his name, it has a nice ring to it. I could get use to saying it! OH GOD WHAT AM I THINKING? I haven't even met him yet. I looked in the mirror before bed and I didn't even realize thati was smiling when I thought of his name again. Do I like him a.ready without even meeting him first? 

Does Leah have some sort of magic or something? Ah whatever I'm going to bed I hope he doesn't appear in my dreams now THAT would be weird.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey everyone so this is chapter 2 I hope you like it. Oh also I need all my readers to help me you now about my blog so please please read it and comment what you think I should do this is really bugging me. Also comment and subscribe to this fanfic I will rig more soon! Bye for now!