Chapter 8

Another me...

I WILL BRICKS IT HAPPENED AGAIN IT KEEPS DELETING MY ! Anyways this is the finally chapter I now so sad but thanks to everyone that showed support and read this I LOVE YOU ALL!  Enjoy this final chapter! 

---------–-–————————————----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------———-

A year later...

Woohyuns P.O.V,

I'm so happy! I think I'm the happiest person in the world! I have the best boyfriend anyone could possibly have and today a year ago he asked my to be his boyfriend! THE Kim Sunggyu is MINE! I never thought that would happen but here we area year later still together! Nothing could ruin this day! I'm on my way to the park to meet my Gyu for our date! 

However I was wrong. Wheni got there some guy that looked familure from somewhere was lip locked with MY gyu gyu! But before I could run from the scene with tears falling down my cheeks I heardsunggyus voice, "HELP ME! WOOHYUN!" I ran over there faster Than I have ever run before! I'll save you my love!

Sunggyus P.O.V.

I was waiting at the park for my WONDERFUL boyfriend Nam woohyun! I love him so much I can't believe that a year at today I made this wonderful, y, cute, sweet man my boyfriend! I thought my wonderful namu had finally come so looked up to shock in front if me. However I didn't notice at first so I said, " Nam Woohyun why are you la-." "Who's woohyun? Did you miss me babe?" It was none other than the man who ruined my life in high school.

I had to move because of what he did. It was Kwon Jiyong. Others call him GD but this dirty bag ruined my life why is he calling me babe after all these years? "What do you want and don't call me babe you have no right after what you did you ing disgust me and woohyun is my new boyfriend and I am happy with out you in my life so off you faggottron and stay out if my life FOREVER!" 

"Aww come on I know you still love me! This woohyun is nothing compared to me!" That's it NO ONE INSULTS MY BABY! I punched him square in the face! Man I've wanted to do that for years! "Listen butch don't you DARN talk about him like that he's way better than you'll ever be! H actually loves me unlike you who just used me!" 

"Wow Sunggyu you got balls now but I want you back so I'm taking what is rightfully mine!" "You don't own me and you never did so back the off before he gets here or he'll beat the out if you!" He didn't leave however and leaned in and forced a kiss into me.

I tried to fight back but he got stronger over the years. I hope woohyun is close by so he can help me. I did the only thing I could. I bite his bottom lip so hard I'm sure it's bleeding. Once his mouth was off mine I screamed at the top of my lungs, "HELP ME! WOOHYUN!" 

Jiyong pushed me to the ground and got on top of me. The he whispered in my ear, "I will get you back evenif it's by force!" And with that he forcefully kissed me again. This ing won't learn will he? Please hurry woohyunie hope you heard my call for help!

I think he heard me becaus enot a minute later Jiyong was ripped off me and woohyun lulled me into his embrace. I didn't know but I apparently was crying because he was cooing sweet nothing's into my ear telling me that he's here and that everything will be ok. 

I've never seen him look so bad before he looks y! 

Woohyuns P.O.V.

THIS MOTHER ER WITH DIE BY MY HANDS! After I finished comforting Gyu I started to beat the out of this guy for touching MY GYU! WHO THE HELL DOES THIS THINK HE IS I WILL PUNT YOU TO PLUTO! "WHO THE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE KISSING MY BOYFRIEND?" "Oh so you're the woohyun he told me about well I'm Kwon Jiyong I'm his FIRST boyfriend so I'm claiming what is mine to begin with so he's done with you and back with me!" THE KKKK! " I WILL PUNT YOU TO PLUTO HE'S NOT YOURS ANYMORE YOU NEVER DESERVED A BEAUTY LIKE HIM SO BACK THE UP HE'S MINE NOW! AND WHO YOU CALLING WOOHYUN GET THE IVER HERE SO I CAN TEAR YOU APART!" "Calm your man he's my property I took his ity in high school!" He smirked at me THIS ING ! The Sunggyu added,"By force you !" HOLD THE UP HE MY BABY! JUST GOT REAL! "HOLD THE UP GET YOUR ING OVER HERE I WILL MURDER YOU AND MAKE SURE THEY NEVER FIND YOUR PIECES GOD ING DAMNIT YOU WILL DEFINITLY DIE BY MY BARE HANDS YOU MOTHER ER!"

I must have scared him because he got up and ran away! "!" Sunggyu screamed after him! "I love you are you ok he didn't hurt you did he I swear to god if I ever see him near you again I will rip his-" he silenced me with a kiss! "I love you too!" And we walked away together enjoying the rest of our date! Sunggyu told me about what the did! If I see him again he's dead! But right now I'm just happy to have Sunggyu in my life and that he's ok! 

I love you Kim Sunggyu forever!

Sunggyus P.O.V.

Nam Woohyun you have changed me from who I used to be! You have made another me(;D) 

I love you Nam Woohyun forever! 

The End! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

IT'S OVER! I hope you all liked it and I'm sorry I made GD a ! THANKS YOU TO EVERYONE I LOVE YOU ALL! Please read my other stories! Bye for now! <3