Chapter 4

Another me...

Woohyuns POV

The show was FANTASTIC! He looked so beautiful and sounded amazing as always! Ahh I really think I'm in love with this guy! I was walking home after then show when this group if boys stopped infront of me blocking my path. "Excuse me but can you please move I would like to head home if you don't mind." I'm kinda pissed their smirking at me and I don't like it one bit. I only like it when Sunggyu does it.. HE LOOKS Y! 

"Oh were we in your way ooh my bad but I don't think we'll be leaving you alone yet!" The guy in the middle smirked wider. This guy gives me the creeps. What else could he want. "What do you want?" Oh now he looks familiar. He's the kid that use to bully me in high school because I am gay. Seriously that is such a ty reason.

"Still gay ?" He asked, WOW WHAT A ! "Yes got a problem with that did you think that when you beat me up after school that would make me straight?" My question was dripping with sarcasm. "Hey it was worth a shot right people like you disstroy this world! Do you still have an obsession with that singer guy in the club over there what was his name again Kim Sung or whatever..."

"His name is KIM SUNGGYU for your information and I'm not obsessed with him I just really like him I don't see anything wrong with being his fan so shut the up and get out of my way!" I'm so pissed I don't want to deal with him again I still have scars from when he beat me up. I'm sick of him and his filled gang.

I tired the push my way through but the pushed me to the ground and got on top of me. Starting to punch and kick my whole body. I'm so upset because I can't even fight back there's to many of them. Great and I have a big date coming up I can't look like . "This is what you get for being a you deserve to die and rot in hell!" They kept screaming that at me. I was crying now their words still hurt me. They always have and always will.

Before I slip into unconiousness I heard a beautiful voice from afar. "Yah what are you kids doing? I'm going to call the cops!" The stranger yelled at them. The gang froze with fear before running away. I heard the voice again but closer this time. "Hey are you okay do you need to go to the hospital?" Then everything went dark.....

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

haha hey guys I'm so so sorry about taking forever to update I got sick and writers block PLEASE FORGIVE ME! Also I'm sorry about this short chapter but I want the next part to be a surprise so I'm updating it tomorrow. I MEAN IT. and the chapter after tomorrow is the date you've been waiting for! I hope your all excited! Oooooo and INFINITE IS COMING BACK AS INFINITE LIKE ALL OF THEM IM SO EXCITED! Thanks for reading and don't forget to subscribe comment and vote for this story! I LOVE YOU ALL! <3 bye for now!