Chapter 3

Another me...

Sunggyus POV

I woke up the next morning freaking out! All thanks to Leah sending me a picture of him he really DID appear in my dream last night. I dreamed about his chocolate abs and what might happen on our date. I have to admit I'm excited but nervous. It's hard to find a good guy theses days. I haven't had a boyfriend since the last jerk I dated in high school.

He was a piece of work. Long story short he just played me. It's too bad I had feelings for him. Like I thought we were in love but hey love doesn't exist for me. I hope this Nam Woohyun character is a way better person. Although if Leah knows him and says he's a nice guy then he must be. She wouldn't set me up with a jerk. Leah and Sungjong were the ones that helped me after that jerk played me.

But I don't feel like talking about HIM! I really hope Woohyun-ssi is different. I decided it was time to get up and get ready for work. I have to work at the night club tonight so I don't really have to be up yet. I don't have work at the office today so I get o rest at home until tonight. The club opens at around 7:00ish so I don't even need to be awake. It's only 9:30 right now but I can't go back to sleep.

I'll dream of Nam Woohyun again. Not that that's a bad thing it's just that we have never met personally yet. So it's kind of awkward to be dreaming about him. Right? I think so.  Anyways while I was shaving my face, because I really had nothing else to do, my phone vibrated on the sink scarying the living day lights out of me. And I cut my face when I jumped in shock. "OW IM AM GOING TO KILL WHO EVER JUST TEXTED ME!" I looked down at my phone to see the text was from Leah.

"God what the hell does she want now I'm bleeding because of her!" I opened the text to see the details to my blind date, well I guess it's not technically a blind date since I know what he looks like.  Great the dates next Wednesday I don't have to go to the night club that night so Woohyun won't find out about singer me! THANK YOU LEAH! 

End of POV

Woohyun's POV

I woke up from another wonderful dream about THE Kim Sunggyu! Ahhh he's so beautiful! I looked at the clock on my night stand. It read 12:00. I had the best dream ever in the history of my dreams! I heard my ring tone(which is by the way Kim Sunggyus song 41 days) which brought me back to reality. I opened the message then squealed because its the details on my date with Sunggyu!

"Great the dates next Wednesday! I'm so excited! Ooo and tonight Sunggyu is performing his WHOLE ALBUM at the night club! HELL YEAH I have to look really good tonight, ok so the club opens at like 7:00ish so um it's 1:00 so I'll leave here at about... 4:30!" I got to make sure I get a good seat so I can take pictures of his wonderfulness! 

"Ahh next Wednesday is going to be the BEST!" I can't wait! 

End of POV

Sungjongs POV

I got a text from Leah telling me the plans for next Wednesday! Now all I have to do is plan Sunggyu hyungs outfit for his big date with Woohyun hyung! This is going to be great! They deserve to be happy for once, especially Sunggyu hyung after what happened to him in high school with that jerk. 

Ughh that guy makes my skin crawl. Even hearing his name makes me want to punch him. Well at least he was hospitalized my me and Leah! That I think was a great day for Sunggyu hyung since he got a few hits in himself! Stupid jerk playing poor Sunggyu hyung like that. If Woohyun hyung ever does that I WILL hospitalize him! That's a promise.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heyy guy sorry for the short chapter but here it is! I hope you liked it' who could this jerk that hurt poor Sunggyu oppa be? Looks like you'll have to keep reading wont you?! Please comment and subscribe and thank you so so much to all my readers and subscribers and to my voter! I LOVE TOU ALL <3 (insert greasy Woohyun heart) (insert greasy heart throw!) bye for now I will try to make the next chapter longer! I swear alright bye for now! <3 ^ ~ ^