Chapter 7

Another me...

OMG IM BACK! I know I'm so so so sorry for leaving! BUT I feel so much better now! I would love to thank everyone I have been talking to on here also the stories I've read and my subscribers for waiting patently for me to return! I had a really hard time this pass month or so. I was really depressed because last January was the marking of 4 years since my beloved dad passed away... and I know 4 years was a while ago but I still get really depressed for like months at a time. It's terrible. But anyways I'm back and feeling much much better so I am updating this today! YAY! Oh and I will be dedicating this long awaited chapter to Yumileenie because they have been waiting so long for this chapter! FINALLY IT'S THE BLIND DATE FOR WOOGYU SO I HOPE YOU ESPECIALLY ENJOY THIS CHAPPY! Thank you so much for your support and thank you so much for waiting for me! I LOVE EVERYONE ON THIS SITE THAT HELPED ME! <3  I LOVE YOU ALL! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Woohyun P.O.V.

I looked at the clock nervously. It's almost time for my blind date and I'm so damn pissed because my arm is in a cast. ing es beating me up. UGHHH so anyways I had to put some cover-up on to cover the bruise on my right eye. I hope I still at least look attractive I want to impress him so badly. But I doubt Leah actually got THE Kim Sunggyu. I looked at the clock nervously again. 

Only 2 more minutes until I should leave and meet at the restaurant. God I'm so god damn nervous right now. What if I make a fool out of myself? What if its not him? Oh it's time for me to head out. I breathed in a little to calm myself down before I headed out the door.

Sunggyu P.O.V.

I drove nervously to sungjongs house because today I have my "blind date" with Woohyun. I'm so nervous. What if he recognizes me? UGHHH god damn you Leah god damn you Sungjong god damn you bastards that beat him up. Poor Woohyun they touched his beautiful face. Oh yeah I have decided that I'm attracted to him already. 

Thankfully only one person I work with at the hospital knows that I'm also the singer gyu. So when woohyun woke up after being unconscious for a few hours I sent Yoseob in instead of me so he doesn't see my face and then recognize me today. Yup unfortunately Yoseob knows about the date too. That damn cousin of mine.

I was thinking so much to myself that I didn't realize I was already at sungjongs. Before I could even knock on the door he burst the door open and pulled me inside complaining about how I was going to be late for the date. I just tuned him out like I usually do. Then he smacked the back of my head. "YAH HYUNG ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?" What the hell did he just hit his HYUNG! 

"GOD DAMNIT SUNGJONG DID YOU JUST HIT YOUR HYUNG AND NO WHY WOULD I LISTEN TO YOU?" "Hyung why are you wearing your glasses?" Huh oh yeah completely forgetting about what I was yelling at him for I answered the question. "I just came from the office so I have my glasses and since I don't have to work at the club tonight I didn't bring my contacts why?" 

"God damnit hyung your going to look like such a nerd!" WHAT! "We'll what do you expect me to do then?" Great this should be Good.

"Take them off what else you don't need them you'll look like a total nerd if you wear them tonight contacts or not your not wearing them." The I need them! "Sungjong you know I have bad eye sit if I don't wear them then I'll probably walking in to something OR WORSE someone and completely embarrass myself." "Uhhh you got a good point hyung but don't worry I have a solution!" 

Dear lord up in heaven please save me from this demon child. I know exactly what he's planing. And it's a compound work. MAKE-UP! my life. "Ok hyung I already have your clothes picked out and you just need to put them on and I will make you look HOT!" Before I could protest he shoved me into his room to change my clothes.

Just great. He had two outfits layed out on his bed one was labeled without glasses and one was labeled with glasses. So I'm guessing he probably thought I might forget my contacts what a smart but scary boy. I quickly changed into the outfit llabeled with glasses. And look in the mirror.

SON OF A........ %#*#}*{*^]£?*}^}+%%#%#%@$&& WHAT THE HELL IS THIS BOY THINKING. JHJHJDFNKNIXSNCKDVIOSMCI

Hes got me wearing skin tight black leather skinny jeans. A white sort of see through v-neck t-shirt. And gray vans why a necklace or two and a few rings to match. HE LITERALLY WHEN ALL OUT! no I'm not wearing this no no no NOOO!

"SUNGJONG WHAT THE IS THIS WHY THEY HELL WOULD YOU MAKE ME WEAR THIS ON A FIRST DATE?" He just looked at me like he did nothing wrong. "Well I'm sorry if I want you to look hot for your date! Jeez oh and by the way you do look hot so mission half way accomplished!" He smiled proudly at me before dragging me to sit in a chair facing him. 

DEAR LORD SAVE ME NOW! "Alright hyung take off your glasses and let the master take care of this piece of chub you call a face!" 

"EXCUSE ME LEE SUNGJONG WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY FACE?" "Nothing nothing just let me do your make-up already ok?" "Fine" he smiled at me again and put that horrid stuff all over my nice clean make-up free face. God damnit I feel like a girl. I AM A MAN!! About 15 minutes later he pulled back from me looking as proud as ever.

He whipped a fake tear out of his eye and kept on smiling ... He's creeping me out now. "There we go hyung now you look beyond hot! Here take a look before you put your glasses back on I think this is the best I have ever done on someone!" He handed me a mirror and I must confess. I looked damn HOT! 

"Ok I'll give it to you this once.... I do look pretty hot don't I?" "Yup yup and the kind of make-up I did works with glasses too so you'll still look extremely hot wit glasses on!" "Thank sungjong I'll be heading out now then." "Yes and good luck hyung I can tell you already like him!" I blushed a little at his replie because I guess I do don't I? I waved goodbye and he said good luck one last time before I drove off to the restaurant. I hope he likes me. Because I'm starting to like him already! 

Woohyun P.O.V.

When I arrived at the restaurant he wasn't here yet. So I walked to the table thingy you know where you make reservations and . It was under Leah's name so wheni told them they walked me to a table in the far back away from everyone. Wow nice planing Leah! I smiled to myself thanking my good friend! So I sat and waited for him to arrive as well. 

I noticed I arrived a little to early but I just couldn't help myself! As I was smiling to myself the waiter guy that took me to my seat before came over with someone behind him! HOLY HOLY HOLY ! I'm so god damn nervous! 

However it wasn't THE Kim Sunggyu I was expecting I'm sure this is the doctor one but DAMN did he look HOT! Even with glasses on! "Uhh... H-hi." He stutter aww so cute! "Hello!" I answered back he looked really shy and started blushing huh I wonder why?

"Why are you blushing?" I asked his head snapped up to look at me in the eyes. His face got even more red and he looked back down. Hmmm interesting reaction! HE'S REALLY CUTE! "Why don't you take a seat I don't think you should stand in the restaurant especially when your here for a date!" I smiled at him! He nodded cutely with his head still down. Gosh he's so cute. He took the seat on front of me still looking down. So I decided I would have a little fun! ;D

"Why don't you look up so I can see your beautiful face?" I questioned filled to the rim with grease over flowing! Again his head snapped up and he was reded than before if possible!

"So please introduce yourself! I'm Nam Woohyun and its my pleasure to meet you!" Again over flowing with grease! He keeps blushing its so CUTE! "Uhhh... I'm Kim Sunggyu. It's nice to meet you too." He said in the smallest voice. I've every heard! How cute! How many times tonight have I called him cute? "Did you know your really cute?" I asked him being completely honesty and not greasy for once.

"Uhh.... No.... I didn't think so... No ones called me cute before... So uhh yeah" and he looked down again. REALLY NO ONE HAS CALLED HIM CUTE BEFORE? The hell is this world coming to? "Why not you really are though I would think people told you every day!" "Well no one does I'm boring so no one really talks to me I'm sure you know I'm the doctor Kim Sunggyu so no one in the office actually pays attention to me." He explained 

huh but still he's absolutly adorable I just want to squish he's chubby cheeks! "But still how could anyone ignore you when you have the cutest most chubbies cheeks in the world!" "Uhh thank..you... I think?" I just smiled at him it took him awhile but he smiled back making his eyes disappear! "OHMERGURD SO DAMN CUTE!" "Uhh what?" Oh I said that out LOUD! KKKKK! "Uhh n-nothing." Now it's my turn to blush. He just smiled at me and sat up straighter. I got even reder. "You know your pretty cute too when your not spewing grease out of you with every sentence!" 

! Now I'm beet red. He leaned over the table to pinch my cheeks! HOLY MOTHER OF GOD! Once I felt his cool finger tips touch my hot cheeks I melted! Then he my cheek lightly smiling while doing so! "You know your skin is really soft!" He just kept smiling! "Uhh..." Great just great! "So how are your injures?" My eyes shot open whe he asked! How did he know? "How did you know I was injured?" "Well besides your arm being in a cast I was the one who say you getting beat up and brought you to the hospital!" He smiled at me again! 

With every smile his eyes disappear! So he was my savor? "Oh my god really!? Thank you so so much!" "It's wasn't a problem really I didn't like that they were beating you up just because your gay like seriously." He sighed after he said that wow he's really really nice! I smiled at him and reached my hand across the table and lightly caressed his hand. He looked up at me and smiled! "Thanks not any people are understanding but I guess you are because well... But yeah thanks a lot those kid always beat me up in high school for it." I glumly looked down thinking about the past.

"But why your clearly more attractive than them from what I can see?" Did he just call me attractive? "Did you just call me attractive?" I couldn't hide the smile blooming on my face! "Uhh y-yeah I guess I d-did." He smiled at me too. Then finally the waitress came over to take our orders. I don't like the way she was looking at him it really PISSED ME OFF! "Do you mind not drooling all over MY DATE and just take our orders already?" I asked rather rudly and she blushed and took our and then FINALLY. She left after taking another quick glance at him. ! 

"Woh is someone jealous already?" He giggled like a little school girl. Very very cute! "Well no it's not like she even had a chance I'm way better looking and plus your gay so yeah she wouldn't even have a chance even if she was a guy because I would still be better looking and yeah so I'm not jealous I just don't like they way she was eating you with her eyes even though we just met and all your very hot so yeah." I answered back mater-of-factly.

"Oh um well your right but I'm not sure about the part where you called me hot because I'm really not I'm boring. But thanks for saying it out of common curtice." He answere back while putiing himself down again huh he seems to do that a lot. "Stop doing that." I deadpaned. 

"What do you mean?" "Stop putting yourself down you've been doing that all night I don't know if you see it or not but you should your really attractive and cute and right now very very VERY HOT so stop putting yourself down ok?" Tears were welling up in his eyes and I started to panick. "Oh god please don't cry!" I begged him but he did anyways. "Thank you for saying that to me no one has every said it and meant it before the last person that did lied to me the whole time. So I'm really touched!" He smiled while crying andi leaned over to whip his tears away. 

I can't believe someone would do that to this poor guy. Sunggyu is by far the cutest blind date I have ever gone on! But no matter how many times I whipped away his tears new ones would fall. So I dragged him over to my side of the table and pulled him into a hug. He tensed up a little but relaxed after a few seconds. This was nice this hug is really really nice. I smiled while hugging him and to my greatest joy he hugged me back!

Our food came a while after we stopped hugging but now he was sitting in my side of the tale we were holding hands underneath! I looked away from my plate to smile whole-heartedly at him he noticed and smiled back! So far I really like him! He may not be THE Kim Sunggyu that I was expecting but I really like him already! 

As we were finishing eating his phone vibrated. Startling the both if us. We laughed together then he looked at his phone but then a second later he dropped it in the floor. I looked at him puzzledly but he didn't look at me instead he looked down at his phone. What did he read that made him drop it?

Sunggyu P.O.V.

from: demon sungjong

I need you to come to the night club tonight hy only acted dropped out last minute can you please please fill in? Oh and bring woohyun he's your biggest fan! 

I reread the text from the demon child. Then I looked up at woohyun I could see he was worried. Should I bring him he seems to be different than HIM so should I trust him I mean I really really like him I know for sure I do. He makes my heart race already. He smiled at me. A nice reassuring smile telling me that he is here for me if I have a problem! I smiled lovingly at him. I think I can trust him.

"Woohyun-ah I need to take you to my work right now they need me to come in you don't mind right?" "He nodded cutely at me and smiled even wider! Gosh he's adorable! I could just scream! ....but I won't of course hehehehe. Anyways I grabbed him hand and made my way to the front conter and payed for the meal. He gave me a look saying he could have helped paid but I just smiled at him and dragged him out of the restaurant! 

What a gentleman is all I could think! I brought him to my car no matter how many times he protested. I just couldn't stop smiling!  He finally gave up protesting and got in my car! I smiled at him proud that I won! But he did something I wasn't expecting.

He leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed so badly after that. I cleared my throat and started the car not looking at him. "What's wrong did I embarrass you?" He mocked asked me! ing ihoiefjijgushe 

I snapped my head over to glare at him but yet again he kissed me on the cheek but longer this time then he moved to me other cheek. Then my nose I started to close my eyes. Then he kissed both my eye lids then my forehead. But I knew what was next however he kissed the side of my mouth almost on the lips. He passed for a moment I could feel his hot breath on my lips.

I freaking out and pulled back before he could kiss my lips. KKKKK! I just looked forward with my eyes as wide as they could go. My face as red as a red light. I looked over at him afraid he would be mad but to my surprise he was smiling and laughing at me. "Oh god your to cute!" He said Jesus how many times has he called me cute tonight? "Next time I do that I won't let you pull away so easily." He smirked AND winked at me. 

Nope I lied my eyes could go wider huh but I kinda hurts. He rolled his eyes while still smiling and leaned forward to whisper in my ear. "Don't you need to get to work?" He whispered in the most YESTvoice I have every heard. Then he started to nibble my ear.... O_O MOTHER OF GOD THAT FEELS GOOD! I was so close to eating him until he pulled away satisfied with the looked on my face.

God damn that little tease. -_____-  I glared at him. Great now I'm late ing tard. I started the car again and drove to the night club. When we were half way there he put his hand on my thigh. ING ! What is this boy doing? Then he started caressing my thigh p. I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL HIM! "U-uhh W-woohyun-ah c-could you s-stop doing t-that p-please?" God damn myself for stuttering! 

He just smirked at me and shuck his head no. DEAR LORD! "B-but I'm d-driving." I said. He didn't seem fased. "So I know you like it! This is revenge from not letting me kiss your deliciously plump lips earlier." Again smirking at me. ing A! "S-seriously? F-ucking s-stop ahh." He smirked again when focused back on the road I noticed we were here. THANK YOU! "Oh hey look we're here well you can stop that now so uhh lets go in!" I said trying to escape but nope he had other plans. 

He grabbed my face and without thinking twice his lips met mine. Holy lord this feels good! His lips were so damn soft! Before I noticed I was alreadying kissing back! I have never loved a kiss THIS much before! This feels like heaven! It was started to get hard to breath but I didn't pull away. I wanted to kept going so when he was about to pull away I grabbed the back of his neck to keep him there!

I've never felt this way before! I feel like I'm another me(wink wink hint hint clue clue Cough COUGH HACK HACK yeah you get the picture;D) 

Woohyun P.O.V.

I don't know what got into me but when he was about to get out of the car I pulled him back and kissed him full in the lips! It felt magical! His lips were so soft and taste so damn good! Before long he was kissing back! he's a good kisser! I smiled into the kiss! This feels so right! I really really like him! I feel like I'm on cloud 9 or something! 

PICK was about to pull away because it was getting hard to breath but he grabbed my the back of my neck and pulled me forward into the kiss! Wow he has an aggressive side too! Me likey! Soon my hand met his hair! Such soft hair you have Gyu! I guess something clicked in him because now his tounge wanted entrence! 

Usualy I'm the domanante one in a relationship (even though we are together... Yet) I let him in! I have to admit his tounge was skilled! But I wanted to have a little fun so our tounges fought in battle. However he won in the end! 

Sunggyu P.O.V.

I don't know what came over me but when he tangled his hands in my hair I lost it! I tried to get my tounge in his mouth! I took awhile but I finally got in! And DAMN HIS MOUTH FELT AND TASTED SO GOOD! I feel like dying soon enough though his tounge started a battle with mine! In the end I won! I know this sounds greasy but I felt electricity run through me when our lips touched and when our tounges touched! It felt so right! 

I didn't want to pull away but I heard the click of a camera. Wait WHAT? I turned to where I heard the click to see sungjong holding his phone and taking a picture of us KISSING! IM SO SCREWED! Woohyuns eyes grew too when he noticed sungjong smirking at us with his phone still pointing out way. I'm going to kill him later! 

"So this is why your late huh Gyu hyung?" He teased I just blushed and looked away. "Sungjong leave him alone before I ripe your limbs off and eat them to lily!" He threatened I wonder who lily is? But I don't care because sungjongs face fell after woo said that. That's right you read properly I called him woo :D 

I just smiled at him and peeked him on the cheek! He blushed after that but turned to me and smiled! Ahh he's so cute! "EWWWE PDA PDA PDA MY INICENT EYES IT BURNS!" "Oh shut up I'm sure everyone knows your not inicent!" I protested and glared at him! That damn demon child! He just glared back at me. "Come on your already late and we need to start like NOW!" "Alright I'm coming jeez" 

We got out of the car and I pulled woohyunie with me! Ahh I like that nickname too! :D 

"Gyu where are we going?" OMG HE CALLED ME GYU! AHHHHHH! "Uhh my dressing room." I replied but he only looked back at me totally lost and confused. Soon hyun soon you'll know what I mean. (THAT'S A GOOD ONE TOO ILL CALL HIM THAT!) "You'll see soon hyun!" I smiled back at him and his confusion disappear! Or at least the look in his face did! I'm more than sure he's still lost! Haha what a cutie! 

"Can you guys stop with this gross conversation I'm herding right now I'm think I might vomit." Thanks for that image sungjong thanks for that image-____-

ruining the damn mood. We got to my dressing room and once the door was closed I took off my glasses and went to get my contacts. Yeah I keep a pair here and a pair at home. Once I had them in I turned around to look at woohyun. His eyes widened as soon as he saw me. Oh dear here it comes....

Woohyun P.O.V.

HOLY IT'S THE KIM SUNGGYU THE SINGER HIW DID I NOT NOTICE BEFORE THEY HAVE THE SAME HAMSTER LIKE SMILE NO ONE ON THIS EARTH HAS THE SAME ONE! "HOLY IM STUPID!" "No your not hyunnie because even doctors didn't notice no matter how big a fan you are you'll never be stupid!" He smiled at me and walked over. "Why did you hide who you were? How many people know about this? And why are you letting me know too?" He smiled at me before pulling me into a kiss! Smiled into the kiss breathing in his scent! 

"I hid it because well my parents wanted me to be a doctor so I became one and I wasn't very happy and if I don't hide it my co workers wouldn't take me seriously and won't respect me. And only four people know Leah because I knew her in high school and she's been my closes friend since I moved away and back and she new my dream, Sungjong because he gave me the job in the first place and is also my good friend, my cousin Yoseob because he is my closest cousin and he works with me at the hospital, oh wait I lied not four but six people haha so anyways Jay I'm sure you know him because he's Leah's closest cousin, Dongwoo because he's also my good friend and he's dating Leah, and finally you! And I'm letting you know aswell because I really like you! I've liked you since Leah showed me your picture! 

You've been stuck in my brain for awhile now!" He smiled shyly at me while all I could do was have the biggest grin I have ever had plastered on my face! "Really! And HOLD THE PHONE DONGWOO KNEW AS IN JANG ING DONGWOO?" I asked and he just nodded. "THAT'S MY ING COUSIN IM GOING TO KILL HIM FOR NOT TELLING ME I'VE BEEN LIKE IN LOVE WITH YOU SINCE YOU STARTED PERFORMING HERE!" ing A I will kill him.

"Your in love with me?" He asked smiling cutely. NOOOOO! "Uhh uhh y-yes." I blushed like there's no tomorrow. He beamed now and kissed me again! I'm really starting to like his lips a little to much! "God damnit I leave you guys alone for five ing minutes and here you are eating each others faces! GET A GOD DAMN ROOM!" "We had one until you showed up." Gyu deadpaned "I love you!" I smiled at him and he smiled back before kissing me again! Yup I really like this!

"Your performance starts in five minutes so hurry up oh and Woohyun hyung?" "What do you want now sungjong?" I questioned. "You lost the bet HAHAHAHAHA!" My face dropped oh I completely forgot about the bet I was just enjoying myself with Gyu hyung.

"What b-bet?" He asked sounding kind of hurt. I glared at sungjong and turned back to him. "Leah and I made a bet that she couldn't get you to go on a blind date with me that's before I knew that you and the doctor you were the same person. But I completely forgot about it when I saw you so don't be sad or hurt because I really like you even though I didn't know you are the same person as the doctor!  I still really like you!" I smiled at him whipping away his tears as they fell. 

I glared at sungjong again and he ran out if the room. "R-really *HIC*" I smiled at him and kissed him again man I can't get enough of his lips! "Really the moment I saw you I forgot all about the bet and I truly enjoyed my time with you! And then I didn't even care if you were the doctor or the singer as long as it was just you!" He smiled again and leaned forward slowly and stopped when we where a few cm away( yeah I got lazy so I didn't spell it out)  "Hyun ... Do you want to be my boyfriend... Officially I mean?" He breathed on my lips and I could feel the heat. 

"Of course Gyu hyung you pabo!" I smiled and leaned forward so our lips touched! THE KISS WAS PERFECTION AGAIN! We both smiled into the kiss. "Then this performance is dedicated to you!" This is the best date ever! I hope we always stay together! 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WOW if I'm right this is the longest chapter I've ever written! BUT I HOPE YOUR HAPPY! And did they kiss to early on and are you still wondering who HE is? I sure hope so! But anyways I wanted to thank you all again for supporting me and waiting for my return! I LOVE YOU<3 bye for now! Please comment! I LOVE COMMENTS! <3