Chapter 1

Another me...

Leah's POV

I had just ended the phone call when I decided I would listen to some music. So I grabbed my favorite CD, Kim Sunggyu Another Me. When I pressed play on my radio my front door opened reveling none other than Nam Woohyun. "Leah why did you call me over here?" He asked while giving me a dirty look. I evily smiled back. He's only mad because I woke him from his unneeded nap! 

"We'll if you must know..." "OF COURSE I NEED TO KNOW I WAS SLEEPING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" "Ok ok jeez let me finish then GOD! " he crossed his arms over his chessed and gave a hmf sound before letting me continue. "Are you done pouting?" "Yes." He sighed. "Ok so when was the last time you went on a date?"  "I don't know maybe a few years ago wh- WAIT YOU WANT ME TO GO ON A BLIND DATE AGAIN DON'T YOU?!" "Exactly I'm glad I didn't have to press any farther!" "But I don't want a date unless its with THE Kim Sunggyu!" Kim Sunggyu. There are two. There's THE Kim Sunggyu who is not famous but famous for those who go to my friend sungjongs night club. And then there's THE Kim Sunggyu that is the world renouned doctor. 

"Woohyun you know there's two right?" "Of course I do you know which one I was talking about right?" Of course I did. But what he doesn't k ow is that both the doctor and the singer are the same person. Only me and Sungjong-ah know that! Since Sungjong gave him the job in the first place. The only difference between doctor Kim Sunggyu and singer Kim Sunggyu is the way they dress. Doctor Kim Sunggyu only wears nice clothes that he would wear under his doctor coat thingy. And he wears glasses. But singer Kim Sunggyu wears (picture the outfit he wears in 60 seconds I couldn't  fit the link to a picture). And he wears eye liner and no glasses. He wears his contacts. No one knows anything about singer Gyu except for his name and that he is roughly 24 years old. 

Not even his die hards know anything else about him. Speaking of die hards Woohyun is probably the biggest die hard I know. He's like in love with the guy. And so my most BRILLIANT idea was born! "Woohyun if I can get you a date with Kim Sunggyu will you buy me a years worth of ice cream and chocopie?" "Yeah right like you can get me a date with him!" He mocked me. "I CAN AND I WILL!" "Fine call! And if you can't then... Um you'll buy me anything that smells like strawberries and is red call?" "CALL!" I'm so going to win! HAHA YAY ICE CREAM AND CHOCOPIE HERE I COME! 

"Alright well I'll call you about the details and I'll be waiting for my ice cream and chocopie so save up your money!" I beamed at him. Ok so maybe the bet is a little unfair but he doesn't need to know that! "Alright and you should save up your money for when I win!" He gave a smirke before heading out the door. He waved goodbye and then I was alone again. I took out my phone. I had to make a couple of calls. "Hey Sungjong-ah! I have the greatest plan ever in the history of greatest plans!" "What is it Leah I'm kinda busy?" I told him my plan and heard him laughing on the other line at how Woohyun was at a disadvantage. "That is the perfect plan you better share with me!"

"Of course I will you'll be taking a part in this plan as well!" "Really what am I doing?" "I'm going to need you to call Sunggyu in for work that night even if he doesn't have work say something like the act canceld short notice so we need you to perform or something like that. Then before he goes on the date I'll have him go to your house so you can dress him for the date, otherwise he'll dress like a nerd and we don't want that now do we?" "Of course not he'll look like an idiot!" "And I'll tell him he has to stay with Woohyun the whole night no matter what so Woohyun will have to go with him to work! And there you go he finds out and we win the bet!" 

"I absolutely LOVE your plan!" "I know right I'm so smart!" "I wouldn't say that that's pushing it." "What's that suppose to mean." I said daring him to go on. "Nothing hey I got to go now you should call Sunggyu and tell him about his date!" "Alright I'll text you the details bye Sungjong!" "Bye!" 

Great the plan is almost all set I just need to call the hamster myself. I started to dial Gyu's number. I waited awhile then he picked up. "What do you want." "Damn someone sounds pissed AND DON'T GREET ME LIKE THAT TOU SMALLED EYED HAMSTER JERK!" I shouted into the phone. Great now he got me in a pissy mood. "YAH that last part was unnessicary and sorry bad day at work, what's up?" "Nothing much I need to talk to you so can you come to my house tomorrow for a little bit?" "Yeah of course what's the problem?" "I'll tell you when you get to my house tomorrow it's not something we should talk about over the phone." "We'll alright I'll stop by tomorrow I have to see a patient now so I'll see you tomorrow." "Alright bye Gyu!" 

Now my plan has started I just need to tell the hamster about the date and operation 'GET WOOHYUN AND SUNGGYU TOGETHER SO I CAN HAVE ICE CREAM AND CHOCOPIE AND THEY CAN HAVE BOYFRIENDS AND WE HAPPY FOREVER' is a go!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone! So this is the first chapter and I hope you like it and I'm sorry of there are any mistakes I'm using my iPad so sometimes I don't know if something is wrong. And I'm so so sorry it took so long to write this chapter. It wasn't because of writers block or anything it's just that before I started writing this chapter I drank and energy drink, which was a back idea, because I started getting the jitters so I couldn't really write so I had to wait a little so I could calm down. Please comment and subscribe to this fanfic and look forward for more chapter to come! Bye for now! P.s. fun fact! I used my own name as the girl character! I couldn't think of another name so I just used mine! So now you know my name is Leah! Bye now!