Myungsoo

Along came You. (Hiatus)

We brought Sungyeol to the clinic. I laid him on the bed and I was surprised because he suddenly sprung from the bed after I put him there. Looking around like his looking for someone or something. He looked at Woohyun hyung and asked him where's Soojung. Okay, his hurt but he's still looking for Soojung. Woohyun hyung told Sungyeol that Soojung is okay and took her home. 

"You.. You took her.. home?" Sungyeol asked. Woohyun hyung just nodded and did an 'ok' sign. Sungyeol sighed. "How can I make her my girlfriend if I can't even protect her." He sighed once again. 

I looked at him. Girlfriend? His planning to make Soojung his girlfriend? Why do I feel like I'm hurt with the idea of him being Soojung's boyfriend. Why does my heart hurts when I heard him saying the word "Girlfriend"? Why am I asking this myself. I sighed and exited the clinic to look for the Nurse who isn't inside the clinic. 

Why do I feel this? This feeling? I don't even like that girl. But, why do I feel hurt? I sighed again and start looking for the Nurse. Sungyeol needs to get his head treated. 

While looking for the Nurse, I saw Suzy and she smiled at me. I ignored her. I don't like her. She's hurting Soojung. Wait, what? Rewind. I don't care for Soojung. Why am I like this? Aish!

I saw the Nurse at the cafeteria having lunch with some faculty staff. I told her that Sungyeol's head is bleeding and needs treatment right away and with that she ran very fast. Wow. It's like she's running for a marathon. Ha!

While she ran, I walked back to the clinic. Once again, I saw Suzy and this time she approached me. She looked at me seductively and smiled at me. A very seductive smile. "Annyeong Myungsoo-ah." She said as she approached me.

I looked at her. "What?" I said with a very cold tone.

"Oh.. I just want to invite you to my party tomorrow night. Here." She handed me a ticket. Written in the ticket is,

You are cordially invited to:

Suzy's Birthday Bash!

Saturday; 8:00pm @ Club MISSA

NON-STOP PARTYING FROM MIDNIGHT TO DAWN.

NO TICKET. NO ENTRY.

(THIS TICKET IS ONE ADMISSION ONLY)

I looked at the ticket again and looked at her. "I'm not going." I shoved the paper on her hand and walked away. She catches up with me and begged me to come to her party. "No."  I said in a cold tone.  And I continued to walk until I reached the clinic. I walked into the covered part of the clinic where Sungyeol and the others are. I opened the curtain and I was surprised to see Suzy talking to them. Did she teleported or something? (okay. Suzy teleported. And I don't even know why. HAHAHA.)

"Yah." I said as I approach Sungyeol's bed. I looked at Suzy, giving her the cold treatment. "What are you doing here?" I asked her. 

"Oh. Myungsoo-ah, I was just giving them there invitation's for my party tomorrow night." She said as she gave them one ticket each. "Are you sure you're inviting us to your party?" Sungjong and Sunggyu asked together. She simply nodded and smiled at them. WOW. DID SUZY GOT FOOD POISOINED OR SOMETHING? She approached me and gave me one and I was about to give it back when she ran away from me.

"Yah. Are you guys going to this stupid party?" I asked them. They all nodded. "Wae? Aren't you coming?" Woohyun hyung asked me. Of course, I nodded my head. "This is just some waste of time and money." I stated.

"Yah. Hyung, give this a chance. I mean, maybe because of this party.. Me and Sunggyu hyung won't get bullied again." he paused, "I mean, look. Suzy personally gave this ticket to us." Sungjong said and looked at Sunggyu hyung and high-fived. "Whatever." That's what I said to Sungjong. He just rolled his eyes at me.

"Myungsoo-ah, stop being a kill joy and come with us tomorrow night." Woohyun hyung said. I shook my head. "Ani."

"Yah! Do it for hyung. Please?" He begged. "No."

"Myungsoo-ah, please? Come with us tomorrow night. I'll ask your umma for you." Sungyeol said. I still shook my head.

"PLEASE COME WITH US TOMORROW NIGHT MYUNGSOO-AH!" They all said. "PLEASE?"

"AISH! ARRASO! I'll go with you guys! Just stop with all the 'please Myungsoo'." I shouted at them while they all jumped up and down expect for Sungyeol who was just smiling at me.

We all stayed the whole afternoon at the clinic. We want to make sure that Sungyeol is okay. I mean, his head has a bandage. What would his umma say? So we all agreed to let Sunggyu hyung to take Sungyeol home and explain things with his umma.

We all went our separate ways. I walked fast because I want to go home as early as possible. As I entered our gate, I saw my noona watering her flowers. She smiled as she saw me but I just ignored her. She approached me and greeted me. I just nodded.

"Yah. Myungsoo-ah. Are you not happy to see me? Did you not misss your noona?" She asked me. I nodded and smirked. As expected she smacked me at the back of my head. "YAH! ME AND HYOYEON WAS AT JAPAN FOR 3 MONTHS AND YOU DIDN'T MISS US?!" She yelled at me. I was trying to hold my laugh but I failed. I laughed louder than ever. 

"YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO! WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?!" She yelled at me once again. I'm still laughing and then I heard the front door open and I saw Hyoyeon noona. I ran to her and hugged her, saying  that I missed her so much. And I heard Taeyeon noona yelled at me again.

"Noona, I was just kidding. Of course I missed you!" I walked to her and hugged her. She hugged me back and Hyoyeon noona joined in and I saw my umma came out from the front door and joined in the hug fest. We all broke away when Taeyeon noona complied how she got bitten by a mosquito, so we all broke the hug and went inside.

Both of my noona's are models and they were offered a 3 month modelling program in Japan. I'm so lucky that I came from a family of good loking people. Ha!

I went inside my room and Hyoyeon noona followed me and laid down on my bed. "Wah! I miss sleeping in this place." She said. I looked at her and she smiled at me, "Myungsoo-ah, noona missed you very much." She stood up from the bed and hugged me again.

"I know noona, I missed you too." I said. And suddenly she snatched something from my bag pack. "YAH! NOONA!" I shouted at her.

"Oh, you got an invitation at Suzy's party too." She looked at the ticket. "I got one too!" She said.

"Noona, how did you get an invitation?" I asked her. I mean, how can she have a ticket when she isn't friends with Suzy.

"Well, I bumped into Suzy awhile ago and she asked me if I was busy or anything tomorrow night and I said no. She took out 5 tickets from her pocket and she gave it to me. She gave me five because you might throw the ticket she gave you and well, as I can see you didn't throw your ticket." She said. So Suzy knows my sister. Damn. "But since you already have a ticket, you're coming with us tomorrow! Arraso?!" She said. I shook my head. "Ani. I'm not going to go to that stupid party." I said.

"Yah! You are coming with us whether you say no or yes!" Hyoyeon noona said. "And since you already have a ticket, I'm giving this one to my friend. She might wanna come and join us." She smiled as she puts my ticket on the cork board in my closet door. "You are going with us tomorrow Myungsoo. Arasso?" She said once again. "Do I have a choice?" I said and she smiled.

I texted Sungyeol telling him about the news and stuff.

Sungyeol-ah, my noonas are back from Japan. Wanna come over?

Do they have any souvenirs for me?

I don't know. Just come over if you want too. Ummas making her signature dish.
You like her signature dish right??


I'll be there in 10 min.

I laughed as I saw his reply. He really can't resist umma's signature dish. I went down and told my umma that Sungyeol was coming over. And she was happy because she knows how much Sungyeol loves her dish. I also told my noonas and they quickly went to there rooms to get the things they bought for Sungyeol. I was shock that they bought many things for him. Well, not just for Sungyeol but for the whole gang. Including me!

I heard the front door open and I saw Sungyeol. "Yah, where's the food?" He asked. I told him that it's not cooked yet. He yelled at me and my noonas tackled to the floor. I yelled at them not to do that because he injured his head.

"Sungyeol-ah, are you okay?" Taeyeon noona asked. Sungyeol nodded, "Neh noona. I'm okay." He smiled. The choding Sungyeol is back. My noonas gave Sungyeol his souvenirs from Japan and he was happy because they didn't forget about him. 

"Sungyeol-ah, how is Soonkyu?" Hyoyeon noona asked. "She's fine. Busy with work and stuff. You know." He answered. Noona just nodded. We all finished eating and Sungyeol helped with the dishes. 

We were all sitting in the living room when umma said that she'll sleep first, she needs to wake up early tomorrow for work. We all bid her Good Night and she went upstairs.

I looked at Sungyeol and asked him if his going to Suzy's party. He nodded and I will quote what he said, "You promised the hyungs that you'll be coming. Party pooper." I looked at him and told him to shut up.

"Ah! Sungyeol-ah.. You got an invitation to Suzy's party too?" Taeyeon noona asked him. Ugh. Here we go.

Sungyeol nodded and told them stories about I don't know. I didn't listen. My mind was flying somewhere and it led to Soojung. I shook my head. Why would it led to Soojung. I don't like her. Ugh.

"Ah.. So this girl.. You really like her?" I heard Hyoyeon noona asked Sungyeol. "Neh noona! I really like her. But I don't think she likes me back." Sungyeol answered.

"Ohhhh. It's okay." and they approached Sungyeol for a hug.

"Noona. It's okay. No need to hug me." He smiled and he told us that he was going to go home because it was getting late. We send him off to the door and waved good bye. "Sungyeol-ah! Call me if you get home. Arasso?!" Hyoyeon noona said. Sungyeol nodded and waved, his back facing us.

"Okay. That was a good night, neh Taeyeon unnie?" Hyoyeon noona said to Taeyeon noona. She nodded.

"Ah! I have to call Sooyeon, maybe she wants to come with us tomorrow." Taeyeon noona said. She took her phone from her pocket and dialed a number. She puts it in loud speak.

'Yoboseyo?'

"Annyeong Sooyeon-ssi!"

'Oh. Annyeong Taeyeon-ssi.'

"Hyoyeon and I got invited to a party, we have 3 tickets left. Maybe you want to come with us tomorrow night?"

'A party? Sure Taeyeon. I'll be there in 10 min. to get the ticket.'

"Bring your sister too! I wanna see her!"

'She's already asleep. I don't want to bother her.'

"Arasso. Come on over. NOW!"

'Neh. Appa's asking me to buy ice cream for him.'

"Arasso. Annyeong Sooyeon-sshi!"

*toot. toot. toot.*

"I'm going to see Sooyeon again! Ha!" Taeyeon noona said. I looked at her and asked her who is she and she asked Hyoyeon noona to get the tickets. I looked at Taeyeon noona and asked her who's this Sooyeon.. She told me that they were friends back in High school along with Hyoyeon noona and Soonkyu noona. She told me that the four of them has  the same dream to become a model, well the three of them got there wish except Soonkyu noona. She was more into there family business. 

Sungyeol called noona saying that he was already home. Good thing. He called noona. She might call a search party if he didn't called. I was about to go upstairs, I heard the door bell. I went near the door and looked at the small TV and looked at the screen. It was a girl. I pushed the mic button and asked who she was.

"Ah. Annyeong. I'm here to see Taeyeon-ssi." She said. I called noona who was in the kitchen and went outside. I opened the gate and motioned her to come in. When I looked at her, she looks like someone I know. But I shook that thought away. She took of her shoes and went inside, I trailed behind her back. She really looks like someone I know.

Taeyeon noona saw her and hugged her. Hyoyeon noona joined them too. I just looked at them and I imagined me and the others being like this if we ever have a reunion. I smiled at the thought of me and my friends being like that.

"Ah! Myungsoo-ah, this is Jung Sooyeon. She's the friend that I was telling you about." Taeyeon noona said. I smiled at her and bowed. "Annyeong haseyo Sooyeon noona. Myungsoo imnida!" She smiled back and patted my head. "Aigoo. I remembered Myungsoo-ah when he was still a kid." She said. Wait, she knows me? But, I don't even know her.

"He's in the same age as my little sister." Sooyeon noona said to my noonas. "Anyway, I only need two tickets. I'll be bringing my little sister with me tomorrow." She said  and they all nodded and went to the Living Room. I didn't join in anymore. I was tired and I need to do my homework. I went to my room and closed the door.

I went to my desk and did my homework. Math is really easy. I don't know why the others are having a hard time with this subject. And Science too, it's an easy subject but like I said, the others are having a hard time. I stood up and looked at the clock. Wow. It's really late. I looked at my cork board and saw the ticket to Suzy's party. I was having second thoughts of going there but I promised the others and to my noonas that I was going.

I sighed and place the ticket back to my cork board and went to my bed and slept. What a day.

-The Next Day-

I woke up to the noise of my noonas running up and down at the stairs. This is annoying. It's a Saturday. It's a students rest day. Aish! I went out of my room and looked at my noonas who are rushing in and out of there rooms. I got irritated and shouted at them. "YAH!"

My noonas stopped running and looked at me. They approached me and smacked my head. "YAH!" Taeyeon noona shouted. "YOU TALKED TO US INFORMALLY! SAY YOU'RE SORRY!" Hyoyeon noona shouted at me too.

"Aish! Sorry Noona. Please stop running around the house. It's a students rest day. I should be asleep until 12pm. But look at the time. It's 8am! It's too early for me to wake up on a Saturday." I said, half-yelling.

Taeyeon noona hugged me and Hyoyeon noona did the same. "Ohh, poor Myungsoo-ah. You should have just told us. We won't smack you in the head if you just told us." Hyoyeon noona said. I sighed. "Arraso. Is breakfast ready?" I asked. They both nodded. We made our way downstairs and ate breakfast.

"Oh, Myungsoo-ah. Woohyun called and he said they're all coming over later." Taeyeon noona said. "Wae?" I asked. She just shrugged. I frowned and continue eating my breakfast. After we all ate, I did the dishes while my noonas watch TV. Wow. Well, the dongsaeng always do things like this. Sigh.

Moments later. I was done and joined them. When I was just about to relax, our door bell rang. I looked at my noonas but they didn't even moved a muscle. "Myungsoo. Get the door." They both said in chorus. "Aish." I stood up and looked at the small TV and saw Woohyun hyung and the others. I went outside and opened the gate for them. They all shouted and went inside.

My noonas were happy to see them. They gave them there souvenirs from Japan. I can tell that Sungjong was happy with the shirt that says, "I LOVE JAPAN!". They all said there thanks and was about to leave when Sunggyu hyung told me to come to the party tonight. I just nodded and well, I'm going in and I'm going out after a few minutes.

-Night-

When it was already 7:45pm, my noonas kept shouting my name telling me to come down. I went down and walked outside and I saw Sungyeol and Soonkyu noona. I bowed at noona and she did the same. "Annyeong noona. Long time no see." I said and smiled. She smiled, "Well, you know how dedicated I'm with my work."She said. When my noonas went outside of our house, Hyoyeon noona tossed me the keys and told me that I should drive. I told her that do I have a choice. They just laughed at me.

We arrived at Club MISSA and saw the whole gang waiting for us. They all waved and we went to them. "Annyeong noonas!" Sunggyu hyung greeted the noonas and we all went inside.

(this is what they wore when they went to Suzy's party.)

 

We went around the club to find and empty booth. Even though Sunggyu hyung's eyes are small, he was the one who found the most widest booth in the club. We all went there and waiters were serving drinks. We all said cheers and looked at the dance floor. Many people were dancing. Hoya hyung stood up and went to the dance floor. Next was Dongwoo hyung and they all stood up and went to the dance floor. I was the only one left in the booth. I just drank and drank and drank. It's free.

I stood up and I was about to leave when I saw a familiar face. I saw Sooyeon noona with a girl next to her.


 

And to my surprise it was.. Jung Soojung.

Jung Sooyeon's little sister is Jung Soojung.

 


Annyeong! :3 UPDATED! I would love to read all of your comments. So please tell me what you think. ^^