Sungyeol

Along came You. (Hiatus)

After I took Soojung home, I went back to school. I'm not really the person who cuts class, I just have to cut class because I want to take Soojung home. When I was near by the gate, I saw someone standing and it looks like the person is waiting for someone. When I got a clearer view of who the person was, I was shock and it's like I can't move. It's Jinri. Choi Jinri. The girl who broke my heart into tiny little pieces. I know I exaggerate on the part where she broke my heart, but it's true. She was the reason why I became a player. Damn.

I walked pass by her and to my surprise she didn't even notice me, well not for long.

"Yah!" she shouted. "Lee Sungyeol-ah!"

I ignored her and continued walking, "Sungyeol-ah!" she shouted again and I can hear her footsteps getting closer and closer she tapped my shoulder, but still ignored her and shrugged her hand off my shoulder.

"Yah!" she once again, shouted. "Yeollie Oppa!" and that made me stop walking.

She went in front of me and she has this big smile plastered on her face. I just stared at her with my bored look.

"Oppa! It's so good to see you again!" she said and she hugged. Me? I stood still.

"Yah! Aren't going to ask me what am I doing here?" she asked. I just stared at her.

"Oppa!" she smiled and hugged me again.

"Sungyeol-ah! Say something!" she hugged me tighter but, I didn't give in.

She looked at me and smirked, "Yah, if you're not going to talk.. well then you leave me no choice" I looked at her with a confused expression.

And it all happened fast, Choi Jinri. The girl who broke my heart, kissed me. To my surprised, I kissed her back and then I remembered Soojung. I pushed Jinri and I wiped my lip with the back of my hand. I looked at her, "Yah! Why did you do that?!" I shouted at her. She smiled, "Oppa! I'm here to win you back!" Win me back?! I looked at her, I was furious, after she broke my heart and dated that Daehyun guy after we broke up.

"What the heck?!" I said, "You think I'm going to let you back into my life again?" I looked at her, my aura was getting darker and darker. "After what you did?! After you ruined my life?!" This time, I was shouting at her. "I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE EVER AGAIN!"

I walked pass by her but she caught my arm, "Yah! Let me go!" I shouted once again.

I heard her giggle, she looked at me and smiled. "Oppa, I'm not here for you. I'm here to visit a friend of mine. But she wasn't in school." She said. 

Oh. She not here for me? She's here to see her friend? WHAT?!

"Then... If you're not here for me.. Then.. Why did you kissed me?" I asked looking at her with a confused expression drawn into my face.

"Nothing! I just wanted to kiss you." She smiled and winked at me.

"YAH!" I shouted at her and lets go of my arm and run back to the gate.

Aish. What a day!

I went to our classroom and saw Myungsoo looking at the window. I approached him and tapped his shoulders. He looked at me and I just smiled.

"Yah. Where have you been?" Myungsoo asked. "Sunggyu hyung told me you went out off the school."

I smiled when I remembered taking Soojung home, "I took Soojung home." I answered him and by the just looking at his expression, his irritated by just hearing Soojung's name.

"Jung Soojung again?" He looked at me with disbelief written all over his face. "What happened to her this time?" 

I looked at him and told him everything that happened to Soojung. From the skirt ripping, to the comforting and lastly to the taking her home part. Looking at Myungsoo's face, his bored.

"Yah! Were you even listening to a word that I said?" I asked him.

He shook his head 'no'. I smacked his head twice.

"YAH!" He shouted. "Why did you do that?!"

"You weren't listening to a word that I said!" He stared at me, "I exerted effort you know!"

He looked at me and laughed, "Yah, I don't care about your effort okay?"

Aish. This guy!

The day went by and class was already over. My friends and I went to our favorite ddukbokki stall.

"Annyeong Ahjumma!" as we entered inside the stall.

"Oh! Annyeong!" as she greeted us. "The usual boys?" she asked us.

"Neh Ahjumma!" We all answered in chorus.

When we were sitted, they kept yapping about how there day went. And me, I just stared at my phone waiting for someone. Someone's message.

"Sungyeol-ah." I looked up and I saw them staring at me. "Neh?"

"How's Soojung?" Sunggyu hyung asked. "I mean, with the skirt ripping.."

"She's fine." I answered.

Ahjumma returned with our orders and said our thanks to her. We started munching on our ddukbokki. After eating, we paid for our meal and went home. My mom called me when I was about to enter my room.

"Yah, Myungsoo told me that you cut class." She asked me while chopping some veggies.

"Umma, I.. I didn't cut class." I said, defensively.

"Well, why did you went out of school?" She asked once again. "Tell me the truth, arraso?"

I nodded,"Umma, I didn't cut class. I went out of class because my friend.." I want to say girlfriend, instead of friend. But, Soojung isn't my girlfriend. "Ahh.. My friends' skirt got ripped, and I took her home.." I stopped when I remembered Soojung again, "But, I went back to school after I  took her home."

I saw my Umma nodded, "Okay. Do your homework now, dinner will be ready in an hour."

I went upstairs to my room and sighed as I closed the door behind me. I sat on the floor and fish out my phone from my pocket. I dialed Myungsoo's number  immediately. He answered my call on the 3rd ring.

"YAH! Why did you tell my Umma that I cut class?!" I shouted. "YAAAAAH! Myungsoo-ah! Answer me!"

"How can I asnwer when you keep on shouting at me?!" He answered back with a loud tone.

"Aish! Just answer me!" I retorted back at him.

I heard him sigh on the other line, "I told your Umma that you cut class cause, normally you did cut class.." He stopped. "Okay.. Well.. At least you came back. That's the thing I forgot to tell your Umma." He said with his apologetic tone. "Mianhe Sungyeol."

"Okay fine. Yah, I forgot to tell you something." I was thinking that I shouldn't tell Myungsoo but since his my best friend, I should tell him.

"Jinri was at school today.. That's what you're going to tell me.. Right?" I was shock. How did he knew that Jinri was at school?

"How did you know that she was at school?" I asked. "I mean.. She was outside the gate when I got back to school and.. well.."

"Just so you know, Jinri wasn't looking for you." He stated. I clearly know that she wasn't looking for me because she told me that she wasn't looking for me.
 
"She told me that she was visiting her friend.. Someone you might know." He said. Someone who I might know? Hmmm. The girls that I know in school, the pretty ones, the wannabe queenkas, the queenkas, the geeks, the nerds, the sporty girls and Soojung.
 
"Who?" I asked him. I heard Myungsoo sighed again, "Cmon' Sungyeol, I thought you're smart."
 
Okay. I'm offended by his comment. "Yah! I am smart! And I know who's Jinri's friend!" I said.
"Okay then, who is it?" He asked. I answered Soojung and he laughed. "Good then, you are smart."
 
I was about to answer back when he said he was going to finish his homework, which I interrupt. Kekeke.
 
Umma called me for dinner. After dinner I helped with the dishes and after that I went back to my room. 
I was about to do my homework but something was bothering me, I looked at my phone and I decided to call Soojung. I don't know why I'm calling her but I think I won't be able to sleep if I won't hear her voice even just for an hour.
She answered my call on the 4th ring. 

'Hello?'

"Soojung-ah."

'Ne?'

"Good Night."

'Good Night too'

After that, I ended the phone call. I think I got it bad this time.

Morning came and I was lazy to get out of bed when I remembered I promised Soojung that I would walk with her to school. I got out of bed and ran towards the bathroom. I took a quick bath and dressed up quickly. Umma was shock to see energetic, since it was morning and she knows how lazy am I to get up on a school day. I just smiled at her and ate two pieces of toasted bread and went out of our house.

I headed towards Soojung's house and to my surprised, I saw her outside talking to a girl. I approached Soojung and looked at the girl she was talking to.  "Annyeonghaseyo! Lee Sungyeol imnida!" and I bowed and looked up again. I took out my hand for her to shake it and this weird feeling came, it's like I saw her somewhere, I kept remembering where I saw and it's like a light bulb lit up.

"OH MY GOSH! YOU'RE JESSICA JUNG!" I said aloud. She smiled and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo Sungyeol-ah!" She took my hand and shook it. 

"OH MY GOSH! YOU'RE SHAKING MY HAND!" I said and she released my hand. I looked at her and jumped up and down.

"OH MY GOSH! SOOJUNG-AH! YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOUR SISTER WAS JESSICA JUNG!" I said to Soojung while holding Jessica noona's hand.

They looked at me like I was crazy, well I was really going crazy. I'm holding Jessica Jung's hand!

"Sungyeol-ah. I can't believe you're a fan of my sister. I mean, it doesn't fit your image." Soojung said and giggled. Waah, hearing her giggle makes my day.

"Yah! Jessica Jung is one of the best models!" I looked at Jessica noona and smiled at her. "Noona, I hope you get to be on another front page cover of a magazine, or better yet I hope you'll be on international magazines or I hope you get to be a super model like Tyra Banks." I said with a smile plastered on my face. 

Just then, a man came out of their house. He looked at me, eyeing me up and down. "Who are you and why are you talking to my girls?" He came in front of Soojung and Jessica noona.

He eyed me again, "Yah! Answer!"

"Ahh.. I'm.. Ugh.. Lee Sungyeol imnida." I bowed and looked up. I saw him looking at Soojung and he notices that I was wearing the same uniform as Soojung.

"Soojungie, do you know this punk?" He asked her. Soojung nodded her head. "Appa, his my friend."

Appa?! This guy is her dad? He doesn't look like the Dad material.

"Wait, you said your name was Lee Sungyeol.. right?" I nodded.

He looked at me and looked at Soojung, "You're not my daughter's boyfriend, right?" I shook my head. How I wish I was.

"Arraso. Soojung-ah, you better get to school or else you're going to be late." He looked at me like he was stabbing me to death in his mind.

Me and Soojung made our way to school, along the way I saw Myungsoo. I called him and smiled at him. "Yah! Myungsoo-ah!"

He saw me and came to us, "Annyeong." He said to me and Soojung. I smiled at him and he smiled at Soojung. ONLY AT SOOJUNG.

-School-

During Math time, I can't stop thinking about Myungsoo smiling at Soojung. Well, I mean it might be a friendly smile or I don't know. But, Myungsoo knows that I like Soojung. Aish.

After our last period in the morning, lunch came and we were at the rooftop. Myungsoo got angry at me and walked out. And I was left with the hyungs. After eating lunch, I went down from the rooftop with them. I wasn't in the mood.

I passed by our classroom and went inside. There, I saw Minho bullying Soojung. I got mad, I went to Minho and he looked at me and I punched him. But unfortunately, he dodged it. He looked at me and grinned. He was about to punch me when Sunggyu hyung punched him right on the face. Minho stumbled to floor. I saw Soojung in the corner and she was crying. I was now furious with this .

I charged Minho and punched him in the face. He stumbled to the floor again but got up eventually. He looked at me and wiped the blood in the corner of his mouth. "Yah, Lee Sungyeol, you just made the biggest mistake of your life." He said and grinned at me.

He charged me and punched me straight to the face. Now, it was my time to stumble. I was about to get up when he touched my collar and punched me again and again. And I closed my eyes so that he would stop punching me. And he did.

I continued to close my eyes and I heard a window broke. Then looked at Soojung's direction and she was still crying, until I saw Woohyun hyung came to her and led her out of the room.

Just then, I saw Myungsoo's shoes. Yeah, I'm his best friend that's why I know what shoes his wearing. I heard whispers that Minho got knocked out. Yeah, good for that .

I heard Myungsoo said something and my whole mind went black.

Mianhe Soojung-ah if I can't protect you.


Sorry if I just updated. :)