When you go to the Pool with Him!

When you Block B!

U-KWON

You were standing in the shallow end of the pool Watching as Kyung was Climbing on JaeHyo to get out of the water you laughed when all of a sudden Some Pushes Between your legs You screached as you were lifted Up you saw it was U-Kwon he Grabbed your legs allowing you to get your balance then Walked to the Deep side your eyes widened. "NO!"You Yelled but was too late when you were Dropped into the deep end. You needed to get revenge so you swamand stayed at the bottom for alittle while you could hold your breath for a long time. U-Kwon freaked after 2 minutes and went to go under the water when all of a sudden you Jumped out right infront of him Screaming like a banshee he screamed slipping under the water as he tried to Get away. you laughed at him as he came to the surface and pouted you smiled. "Pay backs a you know"You said. he pouted more and you just shook your head swimming back to the shallow side of the pool.

P.O

You sighed Looking at the pool bored you saw That P.O was Standing at the pools edge refusing to get in. you smirked standing up you took a running stance and ran at him about to push him in but he moved out of the way and you fell into the pool. He Freaked out seeing you. "NOONA, ARE YOU OK?!"He yelled. You glared up at him then Got out of the pool walking up to him "Are you ok?"He asked again you glared even hard and pushed him in and walked away.

Kyung

you were sitting indian style under the water happy to be away from the ing sun. when you felt fingers over your back your eyes widened you looked back seeing a smirking kyung you Tried to push him away but he snatched your Bikini Top and smirked wider and swam away with it. you blushed covering your chest and started kicking your feet to the shallow end you stood up chest still covered You coughed alittle and turned around to see Kyung smirking while holding up your Bikini top "IM GOING TO KILL YOU"You yelled. "Not without your top your not"He said. You Glared at him then got back into the water you swam beneath it confusing Kyung but he shrugged you swam around a bit your arms at yourside you swam up grabbing his shorts He Shrieked and you yanked them off and Swam off with them you covered your chest with one arm and held up his shorts with your free hand. he was blushing deeply and all the girls were giggling and pointing at him. "please give them back"he said. "Give me back my Bra you jack and i will gladly give you back your shorts"You said he nodded and threw your bikini top at you. you grabbed it turning around putting it on. "MY SHORTS"he yelled you smirked and tossed them onto a lawn chair and walked off to the Showers. leaving kyung to get them on his own cause knowone else would help him. You walked out to see kyung Cupping his privates as he Ran to his shorts. You laughed hard when he pulled them on quickly he saw you and had a Evil Glare. your eyes widened you turned and ran as he chased after you yelling at you not to steal others clothing not even listening to his own words.

Taeil

You sighed sitting on the side of the Pool in this Nice Mermaid Tail Bikini that taeil had specially made for you. you leaned on your hand when you saw Taeil pouting at you. You sighed and leaned forward and dove into the pool you went under and began to swim majestically like a mermaid would. Taeil smiled and went under the water and swam following you you looked back smirking and swam faster. He smiled Trying to keep up with you you swam around for a bit Taeil had to go up for air then went back under and noticed you was gone. He Got out of the pool to look into the water he didnt see you he leaned down putting his hands on the side of the pool you swam up grabbing his head his eyes widened. "did you know that if a mermaid leans into kiss you she will actually drag you to the deep"You said leaning into kiss him. he looked freaked out. you smiled and kissed him pulling him into the water. after the kiss he blushed getting out of the pool and hiding himself in the shade of an umbrella.

Zico

You were in the deep part splashing P.O and Kyung when arms wrapped around you your eyes widened and you were Pulled under the water. good thing you took a breath. You looked back seeing Zico he smirked his arms still locked around you you kicked your feet trying to get out of his grasp. You finally got away from him and he swam after you, you got out of the pool running Zico Running after you. Took him around 4 minutes to catch you he took you to the pool and Tossed you back into the pool he Laughed at your face the glare you were giving him then you Turned away from him and Flipped him off. He laughed even harder and ended up losing his balance and falling into the pool. you turned seeing he didnt resurface and all of a sudden you were being dragged under again.

JaeHyo

You noticed JaeHyo Was Standing waist deep in the pool you Walked over and Climbed on him Frantically. "WTF"He said. "OPPA THE WATER IS ACID ITS EATING AWAY AT MY BEAUTIFUL SKIN HELP ME"You yelled. His eyes widened. "If its acid i should be climbing on you"He said trying to get you off of him. "NO OPPA YOU WANT ME TO DIE!!"You yelled pretending to cry. "Get off me"he said he finally pushed you off you sank to the bottom then you floated to the top your eyes closed and lips parted. his eyes widened and he looked over you leaning forward. you opened your eyes and spit water into his Face. "YAH!"He yelled and glared at you. your eyes widned and you swam away quickly JaeHyo chasing you ready to Kill.

B.Bomb

you Laid on a lawn chair trying to get a nice tan when your sun was blocked you opened your eyes to see B.Bomb he smirked. "no"you said he smirked even wider your eyes widened you went to get away when B.Bomb picked you up and Ran to the pool and jumped in with you You quickly swam to the Top and punched B.Bomb when he resurfaced. "do that again and im going to Kick your "You said and puched him again in his shoulder. he laughed and winked at you. "You can try but you wont be able to when im dancing"he said and smirked you glared and pushed him under the water and then got out walking back over and sitting back on your lawn chair.