You're my entire world

You're my entire world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7:

(Thank you to all of you who enjoy reading this Fan fiction. I hope you enjoy Enrique and Dok Mi moment. This is the last chapter, feel free to leave comment)

Final Chapter

Continue

He couldn't just stay home when she isn't home yet he grab his jacket and was about to leave when she walked in. He look at her with tear in his eyes she look at him and smile. Seeing her standing there she ask "Are you going out?" he quickly rush to her and hug her. She was shock at his sudden action.

He pull out of the hug and look at her he touch her face to make sure she real he took a deep breath and ask "Where were you?Why aren't you answering your phone?" she look at him seeing him with tear in his eyes. She said "Oh-I went to buy your favorite food and my hand phone the battery is dead" hearing that he yell "What?Do you know how worried I was?I called you over and over and then I called your work and they say you left 7 hours ago" she look at him.

She look at him seeing tear running down his face she said "Que Geum" he said to her "Do you know how worried I was?I thought something happen to you and you were hiding again" she put her hand on his face and gently wipe the tear on his face. She said "Why did you think that?I don't hide anymore. I am sorry for making you worried" he look at her.

He said still crying "Ajhumma" knowing the name is still stuck on her she said "I am sorry next time I will tell you where I am going so don't cry" he put his head on her shoulder. She felt bad that he's crying because he was worry she hug him as he cry happy she safe and nothing is wrong. After. Enrique and Dok Mi sat down she look at him and said "I brought your favorite noodle" he look at her she said "Eat a lot" he look at her she look up to see him.

She said sadly to hi, "I am sorry" he looked down she put her chopstick down and get up but he still looked down. She went next to him and said standing up "I said I was sorry. I didn't know you will be worry enough to cry. I went to different place trying to find idea for my book and I wanted to get you your favorite noodle" hearing that he pull her down on his lap.

She look at him he said "You worried me to death Dok Mi. I really thought something happen and your were hiding" she look at him and said "If something happen you will be the first to know I won't hide" he look at her with tear still in his eyes "Promise?" she shake her head and said "I promise" she take his finger and make a pinky promise he smiled and look at her.

He ask sweetly "You went all the way to the beach side to get me my favorite noodle?" she shake her head he said "Thank you but I would have gone with you" she smile and said "Really?Next time" he shake his head she wipe his tear that was on his face she said "I am fine so don't cry anymore" she hugged him he hugged her.

Later

Dok Mi look at Enrique watching soccer she looked at him and felt bad that he cry because of her. She was happy that he love her so much. She went and sat down next to him. He look at her and said "My team is winning" she smile and said "Really?" he shake his head seeing that he happy she smile. He look at her and move closer to her she smile remembering the time at the movie.

He put his head on her shoulder she smiled and let him. He raise his head and look at her he said "I love you" she smile hearing that she said "I love you too" with that he hug her closer.

A week later

Enrique was playing with a little girl at the café, smiling telling the little girl stories. Dok Mi look at him and smile seeing him happy knowing that he really love kids. Looking at him she know he is full of happiness. Enrique look at her and smile. At home , Dok Mi said "You liked kids a lot" hearing that he said "I love kids" she smile. He said happily " I want a really big family, lot of kids" hearing that her eyes widen she said "What?" he look at her face and know he scared her by saying that.

He look at her and said shyly "Dok Mi don't you want kids too?" she look at him. Never thinking about having kids she said "Aniyo" hearing that he stare at her with a blank facial expression he ask "What? Why?" she look at him. She look at him and said "I never thought about it also it-just" she didn't know what to say to him he look at her and said "Dok Mi" she look at him.

She shyly and ask "Do you really want a lot of kids?" he shook his head saying yes she bit her lip he smirk and said to her cutely "But one is fine too" not wanting to make her feel scared but even if it just one he was okay with it. She look at him he smile, he lean in and touch her lip. She close her eyes as he lean her on the bed. He pull out of the kiss and look at her she look at him.

He said softly "We don't need it tonight right?" meaning protection she just stare at him. She said hearing that "Enrique" he look at her. He ask "You want to?" she didn't say anything he said "Answer?" she look at him still didn't say a word he know she won't either he said "I will take that as a no right?" she innocently shook her head saying no. He look at her and said "Aniyo? Too late" she stare at him. He said "Not tonight" meaning they don't have to use anything. She just look at him he lean in and kissed her as he pull her clothes off her body.

A week later

Everyone was gather together Jin and Se-young, Wanna-be, Dong hoon and Seul Gei and of course Dok Mi and Enrique was together drinking and having a good time. Jin and Dok Mi was together she said "How is your drawing coming along?" he said "Good, I have to do a little more before I show you" she smile and said "Alright" he look at her and ask "Enrique is he mean to you?" knowing he wouldn't be mean since Enrique is full of happiness she said "Aniyo only sometime" Jin smiled.

Dong hoon and Seul Gei was drinking Dong hoon said to her "Don't drink" she look at him and said "A little" he look at her and gave in since she gave him the puppy eye he smile. Enrique was happy that everyone was together he look at everyone seeing them happy. He said seeing Jin and Se- young, wanna be and his girlfriend and Seul Gei talking "It feel like a dream, everyone is here and happy" his smiled.

Jin brought a glass of water and pills for Dok Mi since her stomach was hurting. He ask handing her the glass "Drink it" she said "Thank you" he ask worried "What wrong?Does it hurt a lot?" she shook her head saying no. He said in a cute but deep voice "Stop lying if it hurt go see a doctor, but-does Enrique know?" she stare at him.

She look at him and shook her head saying no, knowing it just like her he yell "Ya Ko Dok Mi" she look at him innocently knowing he just worry. She said "I don't want him to worried over nothing" he said in a loud voice "He's your husband" she bit her lip. She said "I am sorry" hearing that he know he yell at her without knowing it. He lower his voice and said "Just-if it hurt see a doctor before it get worse" she said quietly "Yea" he look at her.

Enrique sat down next yo his wife he look at her and ask "Why are you so quiet?" she look at him he adds "You been really quiet all night why?" she look at him. She said thinking "I talked" he stare at her and said smiling "You talked?" she shook her head. He smile and said "You didn't talk to me so it didn't count" she look at him.

She said hearing that "Why?" he said cutely "You have to talk to me" she smile and said "Okay" he smirk. That night Enrique drink a little too much, Dok Mi look at him and said taping his shoulder "Enrique wake up" his eyes open to see her he said smiling "Your pretty" she stare at him.

Knowing he's drunk she said "Why did you drink so much today?Let's go home" she stand him up. She stood him up and was struggling to get him standing since he can hardly balance his body. She said putting his seatbelt on "You're in trouble tomorrow" he just smiled.

At home Dok Mi put Enrique on the bed she said to him "This is the first time you drink so much" he said "I am drunk" hearing that she smile and said "I know you are" he reached for his shirt and said having trouble taking it off "Why isn't it coming off?" looking at him she reached and help him. He look at her as she took his shirt off from his body.

She look at him and said "Now sleep" he look at her knowing he couldn't sleep. Enrique kept Dok Mi up all night he was just all over the place doing so much things. She said "Go to sleep" but he kept on goofing around. Dok Mi look at him sleeping she said happily "How can you have so much energy?" she smile and cover him and watch as he sleep.

Next morning

Enrique wake up to find himself home he look to see Dok Mi sleeping. He rub his head innocently and ask confuse "How did I get home?" Dok Mi said still closing her eyes "You don't remember?You were drunk" he lean over her and ask"Really?" she open her eyes to see him. She said "Hmm do you know how much trouble it was to get you to sleep?You were all over the place" he look at her and said biting his lip "Really?" she shook her head.

He said "I am never drinking again. I don't remember" she smile. He lay back down on the bed and puff his face up. She look at him and lean over him she ask "Why?" he said staring into her eyes "I can't remember anything" she smile and said "That because you drank too much" he said cutely "I don't like the feeling of being so drunk so next time stop me" she said "Alright" he look at her.

She touch his face causing his eyes to stare at her. She said "Sleep" he look at her and said innocently "I can't" she ask "Why?" he look at her. She put her hand on his chest he look at her. He said "Dok Mi" she look at him he toss her on the bed her eyes widen. She stare at him she said "Huh" he smile and look at her he lean closer to her lip and kissed her. She closed her eyes as they were kissing while removing her clothes.

2 days later

Dok Mi was laying in bed, tossing and turning. She felt her skin hot and was burning. She had her eyes close and was shivering. Enrique look at her wondering what wrong. He put his hand on her forehead to feel her body hot he quickly ask "Why are you so hot?" he quickly went to get a wet towel. When Dok Mi woke up, Enrique place soup in front of her.

He said to her "Why are you so sick?" she look at him and was shivering seeing that he got a blanket and put it in her. He said "Eat" she look at the food and couldn't stand the smell she said moving that food away from her "It smell awful" hearing that his eyes widen. He ask "What?" she look at him with a sad face she said "I can't eat that" he said "Dok Mi" he came closer to her knowing she too sick he wrap the blanket around her more he said "Your too sick, let go to the hospital" hearing that she said "Aniyo I don't want to" he said "Dok Mi you have to" she stare at him.

She quickly get up from the chair and ran to the bathroom. Seeing that he quickly get up and run after her. Seeing her throwing up he tap her back lightly worry that she is sick and he didn't know. After He look at her and ask "Are you okay?" she look at him knowing something isn't right with her body lately she look at him and said "Huh" he said worried "Let's go to the hospital?" she look at him.

She look at him and wonder whether she is sick or maybe just maybe she's pregnant since she also missed her period. Tear form in her eyes seeing that Enrique was extremely worry he ask "Ko Dok Mi what wrong?Let's go?" she didn't answer. He said again " Ko Dok Mi" she look at him and said in a shaky voice "You-I-she stop and think for a moment.

He look at her and ask "Tell me what wrong?" he stare at her she said trying to get the word out of "I-I-he ask "You what?" she look at him. She look at him and continue "Preg-I am Preg-Pregnant" hearing that his eye widen stare at her. He look at her wondering if he heard right he ask in a low voice "What? Say it again?" she look at him.

Knowing he might be shock she bit her lip and said quietly "I am pregnant because of you" hearing that again he stare at her. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter