You're my entire world

You're my entire world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2:

(Please leave comment of you liked this chapter)

Character: Dok Mi-Enrique

Jin rak-Park se-young

Kim Seul-gie -Dong hoon

Hong-Jung

Continue from chapter 1.

Enrique was getting his thing smiling that she letting him move in with her he said "You changed a lot Dok Mi that make me happy" he blushed, he heard a knock on his door he open it to see Jin he smiled and welcome him in since he love company.

Jin look at him and ask "Where are you going?" he smile and said "I am moving in with Dok Mi" Jin ask "What?She let you?" Enrique look at him and shake his head he added "She love me a she never say it why?" Jin smiled that Enrique is back he said "How long are you here for?" he smile and said "A long time" Jin look at him and sat down.

Jin look at him and ask "Your staying by her side right?" he look at Jin and said "Of course I am never leaving her again"Jin smile and said "I met this girl" hearing that Enrique light up and ask "Really?Who?Tell me?" Jin look at his behavior and smile he said to Enrique "She shy and a little like Dok doesn't come out and love staying at avoid looking at people too" Enrique look at him and ask "Really?Is this your dream girl?If it is Hyung grab on to her" Jin look at him and couldn't believe he taking advise for him he yell "I know" Enrique look at him and said "Aish your still the same" Jin smile.

Jin and Dok Mi was together he ask "Enrique is moving in with you?He really packing all of his stuff" she ask "Really?He packing?" Jin said "Hmm it good that he moving in but if he do anything to you tell me" she smile and shake her head she said "Is it weird that he moving in?" he look at her and said "Aniyo you're dating so it not him there you will feel complete" she smile at his answer.

Enrique struggle with his stuff he look at Dok Mi who staring at him wondering if he really moving he smile. She ask "What is all of this?" he said "Things I need" she shake her head and said "I don't have back home" hearing that he said "Move some of your stuff then I need my stuff too and I am not going back" she look at him demanding when he moving into her place.

He pull his things in she just stare at him she ask "Since your moving in to someone home shouldn't you leave half of your stuff home?" he turn around and said "I am home now and this isn't someone else home this is your" she smile and couldn't believe he living with her.

He look around realizing something looking at the bed he turn to look at her he ask "Ahjumma their only one bed" she quickly said "That that I think about this it isn't a good idea" he said "I will sleep on the couch" she look at him she ask "Isn't your bed at home better?" he shake his head saying no he added "I rather sleep here I really don't like living alone" knowing it true she smile.

That night.

Enrique make himself at home she look at him and said "You haven't even been here for a days yet and you mess my place up" he look at her and put his food down she add "Can't you eat cleanly and pick your stuff up after your done" he look at her complaining but soon realize and said "Oh it feel so nice having someone who nag at me" she ask "Who?" he smile and said "You" she puff her face up he pull her down next to him.

Dok Min and Enrique was on the floor he was drawing while she was working he turn to look at her every time and smile he said "Ahjumma let's go on a date tomorrow" she look at him and said "I had work tomorrow" hearing that he look at her he se his childish voice and said "Liar, I heard you have 3 days vacation" her eyes widen look at him.

She ask "How did you know?" he smile and said "I know, Jin told me" she look at him she gave him a paper to write he look at her and said "Why?Your making fun of my writing aren't you?" she said "Aniyo it make your writing better if you practice" he take the paper.

She made him write she smile knowing he lost seeing his face expression she ask "Are you done?" he cover his writing she smile and tickle him and grab the paper knowing that tickling him caused him to be distract she look at the paper and smile seeing mistake he said "I am not done Ahjumma" he was trying to get it back from her he pull her hand causing them to be really close to each others.

She look at him and didn't know what to do he look at her and felt his heart beating he lean closer to hers he quickly put the paper in his face he take it off him and look at her she look at him he toss the paper on the floor and look at her she quickly was about to get up when he grab her hand he smile and said "Ahjumma was there any mistake?" she shake her head saying yes.

He ask "A lot?" she move away from him and said "Aniyo you're getting better" he smile happy to hear that from her he smile like a child she quickly get up and said "I am going to bed" he look at her and said "Now?Who sleep now?It only-oh it 11:00" she went in bed and lay down he smile seeing that,he came next to her he smile and said "Ahjumma when I am with you,the day feels short there so much I want to do" she look at him he added "I didn't realize it so late" he smile.

She stare at him she wanted to smile but didn't he move the hair from her face and said "Dok Mi goodnight" she said in a low but sweet voice "Goodnight" he cover her she ask "Do you want the bed?I can sleep on the sofa" hearing that he smile knowing if he ask to sleep next to her she might feel uncomfortable he said "Aniyo I am sleep there I am happy to be in here so I don't care where I sleep" she smile looking at him.

2 days later.

Jin was with the Se-young ,he look at the girl who sitting quietly not even making a sound he look closely at her and find her pretty but not as pretty as Dok Mi he said "Miss why do you like staying at your apartment?" she look at him and answer low "It comfortable" he smile and said "I will shows you the world" she stare at him. Jin look at her, she said to herself "Huh" he said again "I will show you the world so don't hide" she look at him wondering how he know what she thinking he smile.

Dok Mi who was working got an unexpected visit by Enrique she look at him and ask "What are you doing here?" he smile and said "I am on my break so let's eat" she look at him all of Dok Mi co-worker join them happy to have Enrique with them, Enrique who happily talking and telling his cute joke get all the others woman including some man attention, she smile looking at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter