You're my entire world

You're my entire world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

Recap from the chapter 2 , Dok Mi allow Enrique to sleep on the same bed as her.

Continue from chapter 3.

The next morning.

Enrique and Dok Mi was sleeping hugging each others Enrique foot was over her body his head was close to her face. She open her eyes to see him sleeping close next to her. She smile and touch his face seeing him she thought to herself "Your really cute .Really cute" he open his eyes to see her awake he smile happily and said "Your up" she look at him. He look at her finding her pretty in the morning.

He touch her face she look at him he said "Sleeping here is really comfortable" she smile and said "Really?" he shake his head he ask "I can sleep here every night right?" she smile and said "Aniyo just last night " he look at her and complain "Why?I want to" she smile and said "Alright you can sleep here" he smile and was happy too happy that he hug her tighter in his arms.

Dok Mi was cooking, while Enrique was helping her cutting vegetable. He was telling her about what they should do today. He said "Let's go- she cut him off and said "Enrique" he stop talking and look at her. He puff his face up she said "Did you forget that you have to go to the doctor today?" he look at her. He said like a child "What are you? You remember" she smile and look at him she said "I know you don't like doctor but you have to go today" he shake his head he said "Come with me" he look at her with begging eyes she shake her head knowing she cannot resist his eyes. He smile and began cutting vegetable again.

Later.

Enrique receive a shot at the doctor. Dok Mi look at him and ask "Are you okay?" he look at her with an innocent eyes and said "Aniyo" she look at his hand and slowly by slowly she grab his hand. He stop and look at her quickly he look at his hand at then her. She bit her lip, he smile and said happily "Dok Mi I am feeling better now" she ask sweetly "Really?Why?" he said "Hmm" he blush and added happily "Dok Mi is holding my hand" she quickly was about to let go when he hold her hand tighter. She look at him and smile. The next day Enrique was working well signing autograph for his friendly and weird fans he was happy signing and taking picture.

After, he finish he look at his phone to see if his girlfriend calls or text him but find that she didn't. He walk while saying "That Ahjumma is really it so hard to call me to see how my day was?" he puff his face while walking.

Dok Mi and Jin was together talking about his book that he releasing she smile and said "Congratulation" he blushed and said "Ah thank to you" she smile and said "You write it. I am really happy " he smile and said "Do you want to go for lunch?" she said "Hmm let's go" he smile and get up.

At home.

Enrique look at Dok Mi he said "Why didn't you call me?" she look at him and said "I was busy" hearing that he ask in a childish voice "So I don't come first?" she look at him asking that he know what her answer will be he said "Ahjumma I too was busy" he lied. She look at him and said "Enrique" he look at her she said "You come first but I really was busy today and you had your autograph signing today I didn't want to bother you" he smile happy to hear that he come first. He said "Even if I am busy I want to hear your voice" she look at him and smile and the way he is she said "Alright next time" he smile.

Later that night.

Enrique was watching his favorite soccer team winning he was jumping from his seat when they win and start kicking the sofa when they didn't score. She look at him wonder how a person can be like him she said "Enrique it just a game" hearing that he said "What?It not just a game" she look at him. She said "It is a problem if they don't win?" he look at her he said "Yea it is. I want them to don't understand Ahjumma. You don't watch it so you won't know" she couldn't believe he getting mad she stare at him.

She ask quickly "Why are you getting mad?What did I do?" he puff his face angry she get up and look at him. She said "Enrique" he look at her mad she just look at him after a second he look at her and said "I am sorry I am just upset I really thought they were going to win" she smile and look at him she said "I something else" he shake his head she hand him popcorn and tell him to sit and watch a movie he listen to her .

They were watching a movie. He look at her and said "Are you mad at me?" she ask "Why would I be?" he said innocently "Since I got upset" she smile and shake her head saying no. He smile and hold her hand she look at him he look at her lip. When their eyes met she quickly look away feeling embarrass he said "Dok Mi" she turn her head to look at him. He laid down on her lap and smile she look at him he said "Let's go on a date tomorrow" she ask "Where?" he said happily "To have fun" she shake her head he smile and continue talking and talking.

The next day.

Dok Mi and Enrique was on a date they were having fun playing and goofing around he drag her to a store. He beg her to try on clothes again although she refuse she had no chose but to try it on. She came out of the dressing room wearing a short shirt and shirt he look at her finding her really attracted he smile and said "It look good" she look at him. He said to himself "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter