You're my entire world

You're my entire world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6:

(Sorry for taking so long, been busy with school and work. I hope you enjoy Dok Mi and Enrique moment. Thanks to all of you who enjoy reading this)

Continue

Dok Mi rushed out of house. Enrique look at her leaving wondering what happen. Jin came next to him and said "Leave it I will clean it" Enrique look at him. Jin look at him not going after his jealous wife. Jin said "Go after her. She jealous since you been ignoring her all night" Enrique look at Jin and said "Jealous-Jin cut him off and said "Yea go" Enrique get up and follow after her.

Enrique found his wife sitting outside in the cold. He took off his jacket and put it over her since she wearing a dress without any jacket on. She look up to see him he look at her and said "Ko Dok Mi" she bit her lip. He ask in a low voice "Are you alright?" she look at him with a sad look he said "Why did you leave?" she look at him. Looking at her he ask "Were you jealous?Is that it?" her eyes widen knowing he know.

She didn't answer knowing she is, he bend down in front of her. He look at her feeling mad at himself for not paying any attention to her all night. He saw tear in her eyes he gently put his hand on her face and said sweetly "You were jealous" she said "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in their?" hearing that he yell "Ya" she look at him. He said lowering his voice "My wife left so I came after her since she got jealous" she bit her lip.

She said feeling sorry "I am sorry" he smile and said "It okay to be jealous, but why didn't you tell me?" she said "You were talking to that- woman" he smile and said "That woman is wanna-be friend she was just telling me about games she play" her eyes widen and said "Huh! Really?" he shake his head. She felt bad she said "I am sorry" he wipe the tear from her face and said "It okay for not paying attention to you I am sorry" she look at him and said not wanting him to feel bad since it her fault "It my fault" he smile and said happily "My wife got jealous at me for talking with another woman so how can I be mad" she ask sweetly "Really?" he lean closer to her and hug her.

He said happily again "I am happy" she ask "Why?" he smile and said "Since you got jealous" she puff her face. He hug her tighter and said "Let's go back in it cold" he hug her more not wanting to let go just yet. She smile and hug him.

Back inside

Enrique smile happy that his wife got jealous at him for talking with another woman. He was talking to his friends he look at Dok Mi and smile. He came behind her and cover her eyes, she jumped a little feeling his hand she smile and said "Enrique" he smile and ask "Dok Mi play with me" she look at him.

Hearing that she ask "I can't go back and talk to your friends" hearing that he said "You don't want me here?Fine I will go then" she look at him. Seeing him taking his time walking she smile knowing he doesn't want to go, she grab him by his shirt and stop him from walking. He turn to look at her he ask "Why?" she said shyly "Don't go" he wanted to smile but didn't he ask "Didn't you say to go" she look at her husband. She said "I lied. You can't go I take it back" he smile hearing that. She let go of his shirt and said "I should go" she quickly was about to leave when he grab her.

She stop completely and said "Huh" he smile and said "Ahjumma-ah Dok Mi" she look at him he said "Did you know when you don't know what to do, you try to escape?" she ask "I do?" he shake his head and smile. She said "Oh I am sorry" he said quickly "Aniyo sorry" she smile and shake her head knowing he doesn't like to hear that. He pull her closer to him she stare at him. He said looking at his beautiful wife "Hug me" she look at him and put her arms around him and hug him. He smile and pull her closer hugging her tighter.

(After the party was over)

Dok Mi was cleaning up packing the dishes when Enrique came downstairs. He look at her cleaning and smile thinking about how she got jealous. He came next to her and stop her from working he said "Let's talk" she look at him with a confuse look and wonder what he want to talk about. She ask in a low voice "About what?" he wrinkle his eye and pointed her she look at her and ask "Me?" he shake his head and said "Yea about you getting jealous" hearing that she felt embarrass she said "Oh-there nothing to talk about" she was about to walk away when he said quickly "There is" she stop walking.

He continue "This is the second time you got jealous at me for being with another woman" she bit her lip he add "Seeing me with wanna-be friend got you mad right?Dok Mi" he turn to face her. He look at his wife and add "Why didn't you come talk to me then?Was it hard to talk to your husband?" she look at him not knowing what to say since he figure her out.

She said after a minutes "I am sorry, I didn't want to bother you when you were talking. You were having fun and I didn't want to bother you" hearing that he look at her wounding why she like that he said "Dok Mi" she look at him. She bit her lip as he said "I am your husband so when you want to talk to me just talk. Don't you know that you can talk to me anytime?" she shake her head knowing. He look at he and said "You know?Even if I am talking to someone-she cut him off and said "I didn't want to be rude just forget about earlier" hearing that he couldn't believe her thinking that rude.

He said loud "Ya Ko Dok Mi" she stare at him. She said quietly "Why?I am never going to be jealous again never" he look at her. Hearing that he said coming closer to her "Why?Is being jealous a bad thing?I got jealous a lot of time. It normal for us to be jealous since we are married isn't it?" she look at him and didn't say anything he smile knowing she doesn't know he said sweetly to her "Getting jealous isn't a bad thing it mean you love me a lot that why, so next time I won't ignore you and you-better talk to me" she smile.

She said not looking at him "I am sorry" he said quickly "Why are you sorry for?" she bit her lip and said "For bei-he didn't want to hear her say sorry for that he said "Ya you better not say sorry for being jealous" she stop talking he add "I am happy you were. I am very happy" with that he hug her.

They were both cleaning up Enrique look at her and smile she notice him look at ask "Why?" he smile and said "Huh nothing" he quickly turn away from her. He was looking at her when she wasn't looking she notice and stare at him when he look at her again his eyes widen he turn away. She smile and said "Que Geum" he innocently turn to look at her.

He said "Huh" she came closer to him and ask "Why are you staring?" his face start turning red quickly he denied it he ask "Who is?" she wrap her arms around his neck causing his heart start to beat faster she said "You" hearing that he smile and said "Are you accusing me?" she said sweetly "Yea" he smiled and couldn't denied it he said "Hmm " knowing she too cute.

That night, Dok Mi was working at her desk and fell asleep. Enrique came out of the bathroom to find her sleeping. He came next to her and look at her he put his towel on his neck and said "Sleeping here? Again" he look at her and smile since it's a habit he gently lift her up not wanting to wake her up. He put her in bed and cover her, he look at her and said sweetly "You got jealous again" he was extremely happy since it mean she love him a lot. He leaned in and kissed her on the cheek.

2 day later

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter