You're my entire world

You're my entire world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5:

(If you have nothing good to say please don't comment. As you know English is my second language so please understand or I might stop writing)

Continue.

Dok Mi and Enrique was hugging each others his eyes open to see her sleeping hugging him he smile and look at her smiling at what happen last night he lean in and kissed her forehead as her eyes then open to see him. She stare at him he look at her smiling she look at him undress and pull the blanket on her body he smile laughing seeing that he pull the blanket off her head and look at her she stare at him. He smile and said "I know you were going to be embarrass in the morning" she look at him and said "Who is?" he smile and said "You" she bit her lip.

Looking at him she was embarrass he smile and said "Don't be. Were married now so it fine" she was happy that they're married she cover her face again. He pulled the blanket off her head and look to see her cute face looking at him. He puff his face up and ask "Dok Mi are you really hiding from me?" she didn't answer he couldn't help but smile at her she said "Huh" he lean closer to her face and said "We're married now so don't hide from me" with that said he lean in and kissed her. She closed her eyes and response to the kiss.

That day

Enrique look at Dok Mi he smile and said to her "Dok Mi" she look at him with her innocent face he said "Our house is big right?" she shake her head and said "Really big. Why did your parents buy it?" he said "They insist on buying it. Omma was so happy that she lost her control and buy it" she smile and said "Isn't it too much to take?" he smile knowing she doesn't know much about a parents love he said softly "You don't know anything about family do you?" she look at him. She ask "I do know a little. Aniyo" he smile and said "It natural for a parent to give things like this well although this is a natural" she said "Really?" he smile and said "Hmm but you have me to teach you all about love" she smile happy to have him she said "I am sorry I don't know a lot" he smile and said "Don't say sorry" she smile and look at him.

He look at her and said "It my job to teach you" she said "Thank you" he smile and said "Don't say that too"she smile and hug him he smile happy that she hug him first since he mostly make the first move he hold her tighter and squeeze her she smile. He ask "Were you by yourself growing up?" she said "Hmm my parents got divorce and remarried. I haven't seen them in a long time. They are busy with their own family. I only had my grandmother but she passed away a year ago" hearing that he felt bad since she was all alone. He look at her with a sad face knowing how lonely she been with everything she had going on. Knowing being lonely isn't a great feeling.

He said looking at her "You have me from now on your not alone anymore. I won't leave you alone" she smile hearing that she shake her head. She look at him and then turn to look at the window, he didn't take his eyes off her he said to himself "I am sorry that I found you now and not sooner" with that he wrap his arms around from behind she turn her head a little to see him she smile. He rest his head on her shoulder.

Later

Enrique was playing his video game on his tablet while Dok Mi was working on her book. Enrique stop playing when he realize something he said with a face "I am playing game and your working we are suppose to spend time together since it ours first day being married" he get up and found her laying on the floor playing his video game seeing that he smile since she playing the game he made.

He came and sat next to her he said smiling "Dok Mi your playing my game" she quickly look to see him she said shyly "Ah I was taking a break" he smile happy he said "Do you like it?" she look at him knowing he make game that are fun she said "Hmm it fun" he smile hearing that he lay down next to her and said "I want to play too" she smile and hand him the game they were taking turn playing and having fun.

They were playing around, Enrique look at Dok Mi, he said sweetly "Let's eat I am hungry" she look at him and said "Okay, but you can eat by yourself right?" hearing that he stare at her with a blank expression he said puffing his face "Why?You don't want to eat together?" knowing she like to see him upset sometime since he easily change his mood which she find amazing, she said "I am hungry too" and left. He smile and said "Was it so hard to say that?" he follow her.

Later that night

Dok Mi look at Enrique who fell asleep on the sofa with popcorn all over him. Not surprise that he so messy she cleaned the mess he made and gently wake him up. His eyes open to see her she said sweetly "Go to bed" he look at her and closed his eyes again seeing that she know he tired she wake him again. His eyes open and said in a sleepy voice "Huh what?" she smile and said "Go to bed and sleep" he look at her and sat up. He ask "Did I fall asleep?" she shake her head and said "Go to the room" he shake his head she smile he ask "Are you coming too?" she said "I have to wash up I will be there soon so sleep first" he shake his head knowing he will wait for her.

The next day

Dok Mi who was waiting for Enrique to return home from the market. She was outside waiting for him, she said "What taking him so long?" she look at her phone wanted to call him but didn't. Enrique look at Dok Mi who was waiting in front for him. He smile knowing she was waiting he came next to her and said "Dok Mi" she quickly look at him.

He smile happily and ask "Were you waiting for me?" she look at him but didn't know what to say. He puff his face up and said "You can't even say it?" she smile and shyly said "I was waiting" he smile. He look at her knowing she doesn't like to say what on her mind, but he want her to be open so he make her say it even if he know.

Inside, Enrique was cooking Dok Mi look at him and ask "Can I help?" he look at her and said "Aniyo I want to cook for you today" she look at him. He smile and said "Just watch TV" she stare at him and swell her face. He hand her the remote and move her to sit and watch TV in the meanwhile. Dok Mi was watching TV wanting to help him but he refuse. She laid down on the sofa and was watching the movie she fall asleep. Enrique who just finish cooking came to the living room to get her.

He stood and look at her sleeping he said "Sleeping?I knew it" he went closer to her and wake her up. She open her eyes to see him smiling she ask in a sleepy voice "Kae-geum" he smile and said "You fell asleep" she said "I am sorry" he said "Don't say that. I just finish cooking let's go eat" she look at him. He put his hand on her face and smile seeing her face so cute when she wake up. He said gently "Let's go" he stand her up.

2 days later

Enrique and Dok Mi got into argument that caused Enrique to leave the house. Feeling mad Dok Mi couldn't believe that he got upset just because she call him clueless and rock. She had tear in her eyes she said to herself "He's really clueless and a rock head" tear roll down her face.

Meanwhile Enrique is was walking he said talking to himself "What?Rockhead?Clueless?How can she say that?" he continue walking and said "I was an empty shell and now rock" he stop walking and remember he left her alone knowing she might be crying because of him. He quickly rush back to home.

He found her sitting down on the sofa with her head on her knee knowing she's sad. He came next to her and raise her head to see her eyes that red knowing she was crying. She look at him he said "Rock?Clueless?Empty shell? Am I really all that?I must be right?" hearing that she know she shouldn't have said that. He smirk a little she said sadly "I am sorry for calling you those name, you made me mad" knowing he did since he brought up her English teacher he said "I know I won't bring him up I won't ever again" she look at him and felt worse since she got mad at him for asking a question she said "It just not like that. I never liked him" he smile believing her since she tell the truth.

He said happily "I know" she look at him he adds "We haven't been married for even a week and here we are fighting" she look at him and bit her lip she said "I am sorry" hearing that he didn't like when she say that he said "Don't say that. I won't leave when we fight again so don't cry" with that he hug her.

An hour later Enrique came happily and sat next to Dok Mi she look at him he smile and said "Let's go for a walk" she look at the time and then back at him she said "It late" hearing that he puff his face and said "So?Let's go" seeing his child face she look at him. Knowing she won't say anything he grab her hand she look at him. He smile and said "Let's go" she smile looking at him.

While walking Enrique said reaching for her hand to hold "It feel nice" she smile and ask "What does?" he didn't look at her he said "Holding her hand, being with you and being your husband" hearing that she look at his face and smile she ask "That why?" he said happily "Hmm" he turn his face to look at her.

He stop walking and look at her she also stop and ask "Why?" he didn't say anything to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter