You're my entire world

You're my entire world
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flower Boy Next Door:

Character:

Ko Dok Mi,Enrique

Jin,Park Se-Young

Dong Hoon,Seul gei

Hong, Jung

(I fell in love with Flower Boy Next Door so i decide to write a fan-fiction.I hope you enjoy it)

Chapter 1:

Enrique return from Spain. Enrique first night back in Korea

That night.

Dok Mi was on the computer writing about how it feel when somebody or someone special return from a long trip and begin able to see their face and the feeling of happiness.

Enrique was looking at her and smile happy he was back and begin able to see her face after a year and 3 month,he get up and came next to her he complain in his childish voice "Ajumma can't you stop working?I just came back from Spain and all you do is work" she look at him closely and smiled but didn't say anything since she know he wasn't done talking.

He look at her and add in a more childish voice "You haven't seen me in a whole year and I just got back and you're not even exciting" he gave her the puppy dog eyes she smile and said "Do you know you talk a lot?" he shake his head over and over she get up and point her finger on his head he look at her.

She smile and said "Just one" he look at her and shake his head once she said "Alright I will do you want to do?" a big smile came across his face he grab her hand and ask "Ahjumma" she look at him and ask "Stop calling me that" he look at her and said "Ko Dok Mi" she smile he think to himself "I am happy to be here with you" she read his mind and said "I am happy your back" he look at her and said "You read my mind again?" she smile.

He smiled happy, he wrap his arms around her.

Later.

Enrique look at Dok Mi and ask shyly "Can-I-stay over tonight?" her eyes widen look at him she bit her lip. Looking at him he look at her she think to herself "He want to stay over?What should I say?" he look at her and puff his face up cutely he said "Don't think about it and just say yes" knowing he read her mind she look at him and said in her mind "Isn't it weird" as usual he read her mind he said "It not weird" she stare at him and said to herself "Okay" and he again read her mind and said excitedly "Thank you" she smile.

He made her lay down on his lap even though she refused he smile playing with her hair she ask "When are you leaving?" he look at her and said "I just got back and you're talking about me Ko Dok Mi" she look at him and said shyly "I don't want you to go" hearing that he smiled he said happily "Was it hard to say that?" she shake her head he said "I am not going anywhere from you again" she smile happy he put his hand through her and said "I missed you a lot" she smile and said "Me too" he lean toward her face she look at him he kissed her forehead she smile.

The next morning.

Dok Mi wake up to find Enrique sleeping next to her she look at him and think to himself "I am glad your back" she cover him and get up and cover him with the blanket.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter