Chapter Nine

Your Mine Forever
Please log in to read the full chapter

                                     C H A P T E R   N I N E : Back to normal.... I Hope.

        " i opened the medicine cabinet, and took the two bottles, a spoon, water bottles, an extra towel, then i dashed upstairs, and quickly entered the room."

 

Narrator

Finally, all the drama subsided. There was no sign of Luna or Hyorin. JYP CEO finally learned his lesson of using Wooyoung. Everything was back to normal.    ..... or we hoped.  Who knows what those people could be planning, but they didn't care, as they tried  to enjoy the time while it lasts. 

 

3 months later,

 

Yoona

My eyes popped open due to my phone blaring into my ears to wake up. I struggled to get out of bed as I threw the covers off and headed to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I headed downstairs towards the kitchen, to make Taemin and I breakfast. I started chopping some fruit up, and getting some hash brown squares from the freezer, and started cooking. Once I finished cooking up a meal, I threw my apron messily into the closet, and served the plates to the table. I heard rustling from upstairs and knew Taemin woke up, I immediately went to go pack his lunch.

When I finished all the chores from the morning, I noticed Taemin still wasn’t down, which I swear he was awake like half an hour ago. I dashed up the stairs and peeked my head into the bedroom, to see a worn out Taemin still in bed. “Minnie, why aren’t you awake yet. “ I asked him concerned. He responded with a coughing fit. I sat next to him on the bed, as my hands went straight to his forehead. It was way hotter that usual. “ Fever? Flu? “ I asked him. “ feels like the flu. “ he responded in a hoarse voice.

Please log in to read the full chapter