Onew Condition

Your Mine Forever
Please log in to read the full chapter

                                                                              C  H  A  P  T  E  R     F  I  V  E 

                                                                                       Onew Condition 

                                                                                         - | - | - | -

 

 

Taeyeon's P.O.V.

i was waiting in nervousness, i just wanted to know if Onew was okay. The doctor came out and asked " Are you the wife ? "   i nodded." Lee Jinki's condition isn't too critical, he has some cuts and brusies, he'll be fine but he has to stay in the hospital for a week until he's fully recovered,"    the doctor informed me then allowed me to enter the room. Onew head snapped up when he heard me coming in. " Hey-y T-Tae " he said weakly. i came up to him. " How are you Dubu. " i said with tears starting to form. " i'm alright, don't you have a comeback today? " he asked as i kept on his hair. 

I nodded. " Then you need to go, i don't want to keep you away from work, you're their leader! "he said as he tried to sit up. i sat him back down.    " you need to rest, im fine, i already got permission from my uncle. " I said shaking my head. Tears started to fall as i watched Onew in pain. Onew reached out and wiped my tears away. i grabbed his hand, and stared deeply into his eyes. " Yeobo, Don't cry because of me. i hate to see you cry, Smile, your more beautiful when you do. " he said as he saw me start crying again. " Onew, how did you get into the car accident ? " i asked, as i wiped my tears away. " i was turning the corner onto the salon's street, when a car came speeding towards my car and hit the back of my car. i passed out, when i found my self in this bed. " he said as he shook his head. " Oh.... " you replied. and you gave him a kiss goodbye to let him get some rest.

i went by the store to go buy some ingridients too cook Onew's favorite food. Chicken. as i headed to Sunny's house ( i called Sunny to help me cook) When I entered the whole neighborhood was there. all 8 girls with their husbands. " Taeyeon - ah ! " the girls greeted me as they were so happy to see her. " We're hear to help you cook you food. " The girls said. " we're here to eat! " the guys said. i was astonished. " Guys, i only bought ingridients enough for Onew, " i replied. " Don't Worry, Eunhyuk and i stopped by the store to buy more, because we knew you would say that. " Hyoyeon said excitedly.

You laughed and gave a nod as the girls headed into Sunny's kitchen and started cooking. Before no time 7 servings of Chicken was served. a total of 70 pieces of Chicken. " Thank you guys soo much, i got to go deliver this to Onew. " I said, as i g

Please log in to read the full chapter