Chapter Seven

Your Mine Forever
Please log in to read the full chapter

                                                     C H A P T E R   S E V E N : Not Again!

                                                                             " you have us girls, SHINee and Super Junior oppas we're all here for you. "

Tiffany  

i'm soo stupid to fall for that agian....

FLASHBACK

i texted Wooyoung, saying i would be done aroung 6-ish, but i was done earlier than planned. it was 4:30, i was about to text him that i was coming home early but i wanted to suprise him. When i reached home, and quietly snuck through the back door. My heart dropped, Wooyoung wasn't alone, he was with another girl. He didnt seem to notice me, so i quietly went upstairs to our bedroom. I remember that we had put CCTV's everywhere and i turned the computer on, to watch them. " They might be friends. " i thought to myself, thinking positively. They seemed close, a little too close. Wooyoung had his arm up all around her, whispering in her ear, earning small laughs from the girl. Tears dwelled in my eyes, " Oh, who am i kidding, they're more than friends. " i thought to myself. I didn't want to watch anymore, but something made me continue watching. What i saw next left me throwing the computer on the bed and running to the bathroom and locking it. He then kissed her. 

Why was i soo stupid, forgiving him, the last time he did this. My tears were endlessly dropping from my eyes. i bit my lip to try to stop from sobbing, but it was too strong as i started sobbing and hugging my knees.

Please log in to read the full chapter