Chapter Eight

Your Mine Forever
Please log in to read the full chapter

                                                      C H A P T E R  E I G H T : His Story.

                                                                   " Am i a toy? Do i not have feelings? " i shouted at him, anger rising through me. "

Jessica

Tiffany, fell asleep in my arms as i rocked her back and forth. I swear, Wooyoung would be dead by now, if it weren't for Tiffany. Tiffany, is too nice, i don't understand why she would forgive him. ugh, i hate seeing her cry. Jang Wooyoung, you're dead. i felt arms around me, breaking me out of my thought. i turned around and saw Jonghyun resting his chin on my shoulder. my lips tugged upward, and i gave him a peck. He smiled, " Sica, how is she doing? " he asked in his cute,angelic voice. " I don't know, it's like she hates him but at the same time, she loves him. do you know anything about Wooyoung? " I replied questioning him. He shook his head cutely and gave one last peck and walked away silently. Odd. Jonghyun usually isn't this quiet, maybe it's cause Tiffany's sleeping. I shrugged my shoulders carefully, not wanting to wake up Tiffany. 

 

2 hours later

 

Tiffany

I woke up on Jessica's bed and my head was pounding, it felt like a hammer was smashing my head. My eyes were swollen, and my throat was very sore. I recalled the memories tht happened earlier, and softly cried, without tears. The pain in my heart was wrenching and unbearable. my gaze landed on the wooden floor, my eyes following the pattern on the wood. I grabbed my knees and pulled them to my chest as i cried silently, wishing that it wasn't true. " Fany-ah, " a voice called behind me. i took a deep breath, and tore my gaze from the floor to meet eyes with Wooyoung. " Get away from me. " i growled at him, not wanting see him. " Please listen to me. " he said begging with pleading eyes.

" No, How many times have you've done this to me? I forgave you twice and you do it again. Am i a toy to you? Do i not have feelings? " i shouted at him, anger rising through me. " you don't understand. " he said his eyes watering. " You didn't answer my questions. i do understand, you never loved me did you? " i screeched at him my eyes boiling in rage and displeasure. " Of course, i love you, you are never a toy, you don't understand, please just listen to me! " he begged getting on his knees. Guilt took over, but my rage never died down. " you have one minute to explain now. " i told him feeling sympathetic. He gave a slight smile and began his story.....

 

Flashback

Wooyoung 

" Wooyoung, the CEO wants you. " my manager told me.

Please log in to read the full chapter