D - R - A - M - A

Your Mine Forever
Please log in to read the full chapter

                                                                           C  H  A  P  T  E  R      S  I  X

                                                                                  D - R - A - M - A

                                                                                         - | - | - | -

Not in Taeyeon's POV 

Hyoyeon was deeply worried for Taeyeon. " She must be soo stressed, her husband and sister is in the hospital. Why does everything have to happen to her. She is a strong girl, but thats soo much. She's a leader, already taking care of us during schedules. Then she has to go visit Onew and Sunny in the hospital. Its soo unfair. " Hyoyeon thought with tears forming as she was deeply scared and worried for Taeyeon. " A 20 year old girl.... She is the oldest, wisest, strongest, yet the most fragile. She didn't experience as many hardships as we did because after the Leeteuk incident, she never wanted to date anybody again, or be friends with anybody execpt us. We were her only friends and our boyfriends at the time. We learned alot from our mistakes and hardships, but her only hardship really was Leeteuk. Just imagine what she's going through. Ugh, i wish i was in her position to take it all, my dear Unnie, i love you soo much. Take it easy. " Hyoyeon was deeply thinking with tears running down her cheek when " Hyoyeon - ah! " Eunhyuk broke through her thoughts. He cupped her face. " Don't worry my dear, She'll be fine, i know, she's veryy strong. " Eunhyuk said. " You don't know her very well, she not mentally strong. " I've been with her for as long as i've been born, she's never faced this before. " i said to him. He came and gave me a hug to comfort me, " It's okay, we're all here for her, i promise, we'll be here together. "

Seohyun's POV

Taeyeon is really stressed, and i'm really worried. I cry every night, just thinking about it. She's like, well my sister. I've been there for her, through everything. Ugh, i hope we can overcome this one, but why does it always have to be her, why not me or any of the other unnies?! Ugh. I need sleep. i have'nt slept well these past few days, Sunny and Taeyeon are taking a few weeks hiatus. and i can't sleep properly, i'm soo worried! " Hyunnie, you need to get to sleep now." Kyuhyun mummbled in his sleep, as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. i sighed and closed my eyes, at least that's the best i could do if i can't sleep. 

End Of Seohyun's POV

 

Luna's POV

Woah, i didn't see this coming. Sunny in the hospital?! i didn't even do that! and she's soo upset. Wow, what if that happened to... Snap out of it Luna, don't pitty that little brat

Please log in to read the full chapter