Parks and Pecks

One Hundred Times.

Kibum sat in his bed, a cone of vanilla ice cream.

"Are you sure you want to eat in the bed? You could drop it and get the sheets dirty.."

"I wont drop it! I'm 16 after all!" Kibum said, sticking out his tongue.

Jonghyun chuckled and rolled his eyes, walking towards the bed. It had been one day since the small..ual incident that occured. Kibum still hadn't forgotten anything due to his amnesia, and Jonghyun was more than grateful.

"Do you want to go to the amusement park or some place today?" Jonghyun said, sitting down next to Kibum and taking a quick of ice cream that was melting on Kibum's small fingers.

A shade of light pink dusted on Kibum's cheeks at the feeling of tongue grazing his hand. He sighed, zoning out slightly.

"Kibum?" Jonghyun said, snapping in front of his face. Kibum blinked in surprise, almost dropping his ice cream.

"Yah!" Jonghyun said, pulling him off of the bed. "I knew you would drop!" 

"I didn't though.." Kibum said with a frown on his face as he pointed to his still clean bed.

"Well I can't risk it."

Kibum narrowed his eyes at Jonghyun with a small pout on his face.

"Fine." he said, his childish side sticking out like a sore thumb.

"Do you want to go the amusement park today?" 

Kibum's face lit up, and he looked at Jonghyun with wide eyes.

"Can we?!" he squealed, jumping around.

"Well.." Jonghyun said, teasing him.

"Pleeeeease?" Kibum said, giving him puppy eyes. Jonghyun snorted, Kibum's puppy eyes were just so pathetically cute.

"I'll think about it..."

"Pleeeeeeeaaaassseee?" Kibum said, drawing the "eas" longer than needed.

"We'll only go if you do what I say." 

Kibum nodded frantically. 

"Give me a of your ice cream." Jonghyun said, and Kibum's eyebrows furrowed.

"Fine." the younger said, extending his arm. Jonghyun smiled, the sweet treat.

"Thank you."

"Hmph." Kibum said, it and making it his once more. 

"Now give me a kiss."

"Ehhhh?" Kibum said, confusion written all over his face.

"Ok, I guess we won't be going to the amus--" 

"I'll do it!" Kibum said, pecking Jonghyun on his cheek slightly.

"That's not what I meant.."

Kibum turned pink once more. "You mean..l-l-lips?!" 

"Mmhm." Jonghyun said, enjoying the internal conflict that Kibum was having with himself.

"F-Fine.." Kibum said, slowly raising himself towards Jonghyun's anticipating lips.

Kibum's shy lips pressed on the other's softly, and Jonghyun gently responded to the action by wrapping his fingers around the youngers slim waist.

Kibum pulled away after a second--or at least tried to-- but the elder held on, making a small whining sound in disapproval. Kibum couldn't do anything but comply, and Jonghyun smiled into the kiss. He finally let go of the 16 year old with a satisfied expression.

"Thanks." Jonghyun said, grinning.

"You're not welcome." Kibum said, his ice cream furiously, embarrassed.

"Ok, let's go to the amusement park!" Jonghyun said, and Kibum straightened up with a new light in his light brown eyes.

"Yay!" he said like a child, and was ready to walk out when Jonghyun pulled him back so Kibum's back was pressed against Jonghyun's chest.

"Change first.." Jonghyun said, breath ghosting upon Kibum's neck.

"Right.." the younger said, looking at his ice cream in confusion.

"W-What about my ice cream?"

"Let me hold that." Jonghyun said, turning the other around.

"No, you're gonna eat it!" Kibum said, gripping his cone a little too tightly, causing it to explode.

Kibum stared in shock at the mess he had made, small tears gathering at the corners of his eyes.

"Kibum..hey.." Jonghyun said, trying to comfort the younger.

"I'm s-sorry." the 16 year old said, looking down.

"Hey, it's no problem."

"I messed up y-your shirt. Please don't be mad at me..!" Kibum said, sniffling.

Jonghyun enveloped the other in a tight hug, not caring if he got dirty or not. Kibum's hands clung to Jonghyun's ruined shirt and was crying into the crook of the elder's neck. 

"Shh.." Jonghyun said, heartbroken at the small wails which were emitting from Kibum's mouth.

"It's just ice cream, and the shirt is found anywhere." Jonghuyn said, lightly kissing the top of Kibum's head. 

"B-But.." 

"Let's go get dressed, k?"

"O-Ok."

Jonghyun took the other by the hand and stepped into the bathroom. 

"I'll go get clothes." Jonghyun said, and Kibum nodded. 

In a flash, Jonghyun returned, and closed the door behind them.

Kibum delicately peeled his clothes off (except his boxers), sniffling as he did so. He the hot water, and stepped inside. 

Jonghyun did so as well, standing next to the younger. Kibum was still crying, his tears mixing with the water.

"Kibum, I'm not mad at you." Jonghyun took Kibum's chin in his hand, forcing him to look up. "Do I look mad?" Jonghyun assured the other, smiling.

All Kibum gave in response was a sniff.

"Please cheer up?" Jonghyun asked, and Kibum flung his arms around his chest. Jonghyun couldn't help but shiver, although the water surrounding them was hot. Skin-to-skin contact, it was electrifying.

"I'm sorry.." Kibum said, his voice muffled.

Jonghyun just chuckled uncomfortably, his heart pounding in his chest.


They reached the park, and Kibum was back to his usual self. He jumped through the security gate like a little child, and people were starting to stare.

"So, where do you want to go first?"

"Hmm.." Kibum looked around with his cheeks puffed out "There!" he exclaimed, pointing to a colossal navy blue structure in front of them

"U-Um..that looks dangerous." 

"Don't be a sissy!" Kibum said, sticking his tongue out at the older.

"We'll see who the sissy is.." Jonghyun said, grabbing the other's hand and walking towards the somewhat long line. The wait was 45 minutes.

"Woah, 45 minutes. That's a looong time." Kibum said, frowning at the electronic board.

"Yup. Whaddya wanna do to kill time?" Jonghyun said, interlocking his fingers with Kibum's.

"Omo! So cute!" a female voice exclaimed from somewhere behind Jonghyun. The elder whipped around, looking at the source of the voice. The girl was about their age, long, silky, black hair rolling onto her shoulders.

"That boy is so cute!" she said, pointing at Kibum, who looked at her with a slight blush on his face. Jonghyun stomach churned with jealousy, he was the type to burn with envy quickly.

"Well--"

"My name is Kim Kibum! Nice to meet you.."

"Krystal Jung." the girl said with a bright, stunning smile plastered on her face. Kibum pulled his hand from Jonghuyn's grip and extended it out gingerly. Krystal gladly accepted it.

"Do you like these types of rides?" Kibum asked, seeming much more composed than what he was in front of Jonghyun.

"Oh yeah, I'm more of the daring type."

"Daring..." Kibum said, not quite understanding the word but nodding anyway.

"Yup. I really like you're hair." Krystal said, reaching out to touch it--

Jonghyun grabbed the 16 year old boy by his waist and held on tight.

"Jong--"

"For your information, he's my boyfriend." Jonghyun snarled, causing the girl's eyes to widen in shock.

"W-Wha--" Kibum started to say when Jonghyun pressed his lips onto the youngers.

"Omo! I'm sorry!" Krystal said, hiding her face in her hands.

"It's fine, just don't try to flirt with my boyfriend." Jonghyun said after pulling away.

Krystal bowed twice and stalked off, sulking slightly.

"B-Boyfriend?! Again?! I'm not gay! Ewww.." Kibum whispered, shock and anger present in his eyes.

Jonghyun sighed and looked at Kibum with sad eyes.

"Of course you're not. It's just that the girl was dangerous."

"D-Dangerous? Why?"

"You'll know when you get older." Jonghyun lied, turning Kibum back around so the elder was looking at his back.

"Still 35 minutes remaining..." Kibum sighed, pouting.

Jonghyun let out a forced smile, nodding.


They boarded the small train cart, and Kibum was looking at Jonghyun with nervous and watery eyes.

"I-I'm scared.." he said, pulling Jonghyun into the cart on the seat next to him and gripping onto his muscular arm.

"Sissy..." Jonghyun teased, ruffling the other's hair.

"Hey!" Kibum retorted, gritting his teeth.

"It'll be fine.." 

The cart jerked forward and Kibum's grip tightened significantly. 

"Here we go!" the obnoxious controller person said into his mic, waving the riders away.

The first drop came and Kibum shrieked, his stomach having a weird dropping sensation. Jonghyun, on the other hand, was enjoying himself as the wind blew through his hair.

"I don't like t-this Jjong.." Kibum squeaked as he felt the ride turn and twist.

"Just relaaaaaxx." Jonghyun's "relax" was stretched out when the cart went down once more.

He felt tears soaking up his sleeve and looked at a crying Kibum. His eyes were swollen and red, and he was holding onto Jonghyun like his life depended on it.

"Y-Yah! Kibum.." Jonghyun panicked. "S-Stop the cart! STOP!" Jonghyun said, pushing the emergency button on the left. The cart (along with many other carts) stopped, rocking back and forth, secured yet unstable.

A huge groan was heard from the people behind him as the cart slowly moved through the rest of the track and came to a stop at the end.

Someone cussed at Kibum behind him, and Jonghyun held on him protectively, glaring at the culprit.

"What is he, a baby?! Motherer." another person shouted. Jonghyun walked out of the ride, moving to a secluded area.

"Yah, Kim Kibum. You ok?"

"I'm sorry!" Kibum sniffled, lifting his tear streaked face.

"Don't be."

"I ruined your shirt and now I embarrassed you in front of everyone! I'm sorry! Let's go back home!" 

"No, let's stay." Jonghyun said, grabbing his hand and pulling him to a small cotton candy stand.

"Pick a flavor."

Kibum shook his head, his face back again in his hands.

"For me?"

Sniff.

One blueberry flavored bag please!" Jonghyun said, handing the vendor the money. 

"Is the young one ok?" the vendor responded, an old lady in her 80s.

"H-He's fine. Just a bit flustered.." Jonghyun said, worry filling his eyes as he looked at the other.

The vendor understood, and beckoned Jonghyun with her hand.

"You like him, I suppose."

Jonghyun blushed, nodded slightly.

"Good luck." she said, handing a bag with blueberry flavoring as well as a few specks of pink.

"Thank you!" 


"Are you tired?"

"Not yet, let's just go on the wheel."

"You seem tired though.."

"It's fine. Let's go." Kibum said, this time grabbing Jonghyun's hand and dragging him along.

It was the first time Kibum had taken initiative, and Jonghyun was more than happy.

They reached the small hanging cart and sat down, Kibum looking out the window with excitment written all over his face.

"U-Umm..Jonghyun?" he said, looking at the elder.

"Yeah?" 

"I just wanted to say..thanks."

Jonghyun smiled, resting his head on the younger's shoulder.

"Anything for you.." Jonghyun breathed out unconsciously, his heart filling with warmth.

Kibum coughed in an embarrassed way.

"O-Oh..sorry.." Jonghyun said, awkwardly coughing as well.

But what he missed was the smile and blush plastered on the younger's face.

*.*~~~~~~~~~~*.*~~~~~~~~~~*.*~~~~~~~~~~*.*~~~~~~~~~~*.*~~~~~~~~~~*.*~~~~~~~~~~*.*~~~~~~~~~~*.*~~~~~~~~~~*.*~~~~~~~~~~*.*~~~~~~~~~~*.*

You don't know how much fun I had writing that <3 By the way, 10 points to whoever can guess the song that Jonghyun was singing in the last chapter :P 

Comments are always appreciated :)