4:51 am

One Hundred Times.

The next day, Jonghyun walked into the hospital room, vivacious.

"Kibummmm.." he sang, looking around for the small, feline boy.

A crash was heard and Kibum opened the door of the bathroom, looking at Jonghyun with wide eyes.

"Hi Jonghyun," the younger looked down at his bare feet, avoiding eye contact.

"How are you feeling," Jonghyun said, dragging the other to the bed and sitting down on it.

"F-Fine," Kibum blushed lightly, looking at their interlocked hands.

"Why are you being so..awkward?"

Kibum turned pale.

"How is it not hard to be normal after we..we.." Kibum pulled his hand out of Jonghyun's grip.

"Well we didn't really have , but we--"

Kibum placed his hand lightly over the older's mouth, glaring at him. Jonghyun bit his finger softly, and Kibum yelped.

"Really Jonghyun?!"

"Sorry, couldn't help it,"

Kibum rolled his eyes, getting off of the bed.

"Excuse me?" a small voice called from outside.

"Come in!" Kibum said, his tone changing from scorning to cheerful.

"I think Mr. Jonghyun left this outside," she said, walking inside and holding a guitar case.

"Omigod! Yeah I'm so sorry. Thank you so much," Jonghyun said, bowing three times.

"No problem," she sent him a disgusting--in Kibum's point of view-- wink and strutted out of the room.

"Wow, she's really nice," Jonghyun said, his cheeks a bit flushed. 

"Umm..why do you have a guitar?"

"I was going to play for you today, Kibummie," 

Kibum blushed at the strange nickname. "Umm..ok,"

Jonghyun ped the case and pulled the guitar out.

"Wow.." Kibum said, his mouth agape.

"It's beautiful. I know,"

"It really is," Kibum said, for once not being sarcastic.

"It's my most prized possession. I call it "my first love" sometimes,"

Kibum snorted, sitting on the bed next to Jonghyun.

"Give me a sec to tune."

Jonghyun strummed the strings of the instrument, a beautiful chord echoing through the room.

Kibum was mesmerized in Jonghyun's concentrated face as the elder gave it his all. Just something as simple as tuning, and Jonghyun was serious about it.

"I'll play something."

"You can sing right? Sing!" Kibum smiled.

"Ok..I'll sing a song for you then,"

The player sang a song called Angel, only looking at Kibum.

Kibum felt his face grow uncomfortably red, and he played with his fingers while biting his lips.

If I could become the person,

Who can wipe away your tears on a tiring day,

It will be paradise.

The song ended, the last note ringing off the white walls.

Kibum wrapped his arms around the other, smiling into his shoulder.

"Thanks Jonghyun,"

"Don't take that the wrong way, though," Jonghyun said, blabbering out god-knows-what because his heart was thumping way to loudly in his chest.

"What do mean?"

"It's not I love you or anything," Jonghyun said.

He didn't even think when he said that, it just came out. 

Kibum's face fell for a split second, then returned with a painful smile.

"Of course,"

Jonghyun snapped out of his daze. The last words he heard the other say were "Of course," so he assumed he has said something good.

He was wrong.

The nurse lady knocked on the door once more, and Kibum let go of Jonghyun quickly.

"It's time for your medicines, Kibum,"

"Already? Wow, come in,"

The lady walked in, her eyes catching Jonghyun's gaze for some time, maybe too much time (in Kibum's point of view of course).

She laid Kibum down on the bed, smiling and bowing at Jonghyun. Jonghyun didn't make any movements to hide his attraction to the female, his mouth was slightly open and he was staring at her s openly.

Kibum let out a loud huff of air, distracting the romantic air of the pair.

Jonghyun's eyes moved right onto Kibum's eyes, causing Kibum's eyes to widen and look away.

"Why is it that you always look away when I look at you?"

"H-Huh?!"

"Maybe he has a man crush," the nurse teased. Jonghyun forcefully laughed, not liking the way the girl was taunting Kibum. Kibum just looked down, silent.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" the nurse asked Jonghyun. Kibum's stomach dropped inside.

Jonghyun nodded, but really didn't want to. How could it hurt though? He touched Kibum's hair a little and stalked off behind the female.

Kibum rolled over in his bed, curling into the sheets.

"He doesn't like me.." he sighed, dissapointed. He knew he liked Jonghyun, and he thought Jonghyun liked him too after that..intimate meeting.

"Maybe he's just a freak or something," Kibum told himself, only imagining what the girl and Jonghyun could be doing outside.

Probably some kissing, a few touches here and there, most likely the same thing Jonghyun had done to Kibum.

Kibum frowned, a small tear forming in his eye.


The two walked back in, finally, after leaving for about 5 minutes. It had felt like hours to Kibum though.

"I'll leave now. Bye Kibum sir. By Jjong.." she said and walked out.

"Jjong? Since when did she start calling you Jjong?"

"I have no idea," Jonghyun said, his eyebrow raised.

Kibum just snuggled more into his sheets.

"She asked me out for a date.."

"Did you say yes?"

"Well.."

Kibum held his breath.

"Yeah," Kibum closed his eyes, holding back that single tear that was threatinging to overflow "But I really don't have any time,"

"Do you like her?"

"I don't know,"

"Oh."

"Why?"

"No reason,"

"Kibummieeeee, tell me,"

"Shut up Jonghyun," Kibum said in a now nasty tone.

"Why are you getting mad at me?"

"I don't know!!" Kibum said sarcastically.

"What the hell Kibum?!"

"Maybe you almost  with me yesterday, and now you're flirting with her?! What the hell to you Jonghyun! I'm not something you can toy around with. I have ing feelings you know!" Kibum bursted into a wave of anger.

"So do you like m-me?"

"Not, it's just that..that..ughh, I feel used,"

"Used?"

"You were with me yesterday, despite you knowing I have short term memory loss. There must have been a motive behind all of this Jonghyun,"

"What are you trying to accuse me of?!"

"You j-just want to use me since I won't anyway remember anything, right?"

Jonghyun froze. Where the hell was Kibum getting all of these ridiculous ideas from?!

"What are you talking about? I'm attracted to you! That's why I almost had with you in the first place!"

"Attracted?!"

"I think I might like you Kibum, and you're accusing me of using you?!"

"B-But you said after you sang the song, you didn't like me,"

"I don't even remember saying that Kibum, please believe me?"

"Then why were you staring at the girl?!"

"She had huge s," Jonghyun said bluntly. 

Kibum shot out of the bed, glaring at the other.

"Then--"

Jonghyun grabbed Kibum's shoulders and pulled them together for a kiss. He wanted to express his feelings, and shut Kibum up. He rubbed circles into the Kibum's shoulder blades, causing the younger to shudder.

"Jonghyun.." Kibum said as they separated slightly.

"I like you, ok?! I like you! Happy?"

"Yes, very," Kibum said, smiling. His heart was light, he felt like he could fly.

At 12:30 in the afternoon, Jonghyun and Kibum had found their love for eachother.


And then the dreaded part came.

It was 4 hours and 10 minutes later when Jonghyun walked into Kibum's room, handing him a fanta drink.

"I didn't throw it at you this time," Jonghyun said, sticking out his tongue.

Kibum looked up at him, confusion in his eyes.

"Remember I threw it at you yesterday?"

Kibum shook his head, looking scared of Jonghyun.

"What's wrong Kibummie?"

"I-I..I.." Kibum burst into a tears.

"I can't remember anything!"

 

Wow, that was quick! Took like an hour lol. Thanks! one chapter and already 23 subscribers <3 Wow. It's really late, g'night :)

Comments are always appreciated <3