Summer - Woogyu

10 Memoirs of Me and You

Sunggyu hated the summer. Almost as much as he hated the winter if it wasn't for the fact that he could snuggle into his blankets at night and warm his cold body. And maybe the fact that Woohyun would always find a way into his bed on those nights and cuddle into the caterpillar Sunggyu became. 
 
But summer. No, summer was not okay. No matter how many layers he took off if he was down to boxers and the ac was broken (like it often was) then Sunggyu wouldn't be able to sleep and just drown in his sweat. Woohyun would also try and cuddle into Sunggyu on those nights as well but he rejected him. There was enough heat in his bed for him he didn't need the overly greasy band mate in with him as well. 
 
It was another warm afternoon when most of the members had schedules or made an excuse to leave the boiling hot apartments. All but Woohyun and Sunggyu of course. Because that is just what Sunggyu needed. His most clingy member to be around him when he was dying in the heat. 
 
Currently Sunggyu was sitting in front of the small fan plugged into the wall, which Sunggyu wasn't even really sure made any cool air or just moved the warm around to give the illusion of new air, when Woohyun came out of their shared room in black tank top and sweats. "Aren't you hot?" Sunggyu gripes looking over the younger who looked like he was ready for a good workout. 
 
"No. I'm heading to the gym. You want to come?" Woohyun asks and Sunggyu was about to tell him no but then remembered that gyms were meant to be cool for the people working out in them. "Sure" Sunggyu agreed and the shocked look on Woohyun's face said it all. He looked completely confused at why Sunggyu would agree. 
 
But there they were. Sunggyu felt lost in the building. It was way different then just going to their dance practice room. Their were machines and things around. He didn't know how to use this stuff. "Be sure to stretch out hyung." Woohyun slapped a hand on his shoulder before heading to a machine Sunggyu had never seen before. 
 
Sunggyu went to the treadmill first. That was safe. And the room was cool enough. There weren't many people there since it was the middle of the day and the building was pretty secluded. Sunggyu walked on the treadmill for a while, his mind settling on the fact that it was nice and cool in the room. That was until Woohyun came and snapped Sunggyu out of his thoughts. 
 
"Hyung you've been walking for an hour and a half. Aren't you tired?" Woohyun smiled and Sunggyu's jaw almost dropped at the sweaty muscular younger. "I-I'm fine!" Sunggyu squeaked before turning off the machine, his legs feeling like jelly. Whether or not it was from all the walking or the male he wasn't sure. The one thing he was sure of was that he needed to rethink his opinion on summer.