Move - Yadong

10 Memoirs of Me and You

Dongwoo was pretty sure he had more friends than this but it seemed that all of them had disappeared when he asked them to help him move. Sunggyu and Woohyun had said they had a dinner appointment, which thinking back on it now made no sense to the Dino like male who asked them to help him early in the morning. 
 
Then there was Sungyeol and Sungjong who said they had hair appointments which he also found strange because their hair looked professionally done at all times. At least Myungsoo was flat out honest with the older male and told him that he didn't want to help. 
 
That left him with his more silent than not, more Sungjong's friend than his own friends, Hoya. Dongwoo always considered himself pretty social able but when it came to the, noticeably, purpled favoring male Dongwoo was at a loss.  
 
Dongwoo tried bringing up recent TV shows only to shut out by the fact Hoya doesn't own a TV. He tried music but Hoya said he only liked a few things. Dongwoo had tried local sporting events but since he rarely went to any of them the conversation fell flat.  
 
"You like dancing?" Dongwoo offered his last conversational method. "Yeah, actually it's one of my favorite things to do in my free time." Hoya grunted moving a box labeled kitchen supplies into Dongwoo's new kitchen. Dongwoo smirked looking at him. "Oh really?" Dongwoo smiled. "Why?" Hoya asked with a sigh. 
 
"Well I just figured maybe when we are done we could play a round of DDR. I have the high score." Dongwoo pulled up his DDR mat from the box Dongwoo just opened. Hoya only laughed but nodded his head.  
 
"You're on. But you're not allowed to cry when I crush your high score." Hoya smiled. "Whoa, you do smile." Dongwoo's face dropped in surprise. "Why? Is there something wrong with it?" Hoya asked his face dropping in concern. "No it's cute." Dongwoo laughed at the red face of his moving friend.