Unwanted Visitor

Little Time Left

 

The next day, while Uruha and I were upstairs, the doorbell rang. We both looked at each other, obviously wondering the same thing. Who could that be? 
 
"Stay here, Uru." I said, getting up. I walked out of the room when I realized Uruha was following me. I turned around looked at him. He smiled sweetly. I turned and gave him a quick kiss on the nose. "Alright, follow me, Uru-ducky." He giggled at that.
 
I went to the front door and opened it, aware that Uruha was peering over my shoulder at who was there. 
 
Slightly surprised, I coldly asked "What are you doing here?" 
 
Uruha's mother glared at me. "I've come to take my son back from your wretched hands." She said with an equal amount of hatred in her voice.
 
Uruha poked his head out from behind me. "Mommy?" He questioned.
 
"Oh my poor baby!" She exclaimed, pushing past me into my house to hug Uruha. I studied her face as she did this. She didn't look like a loving mother who was genuinely worried about her child. She looked like a mother who was worried for her reputation.
 
Uruha suddenly pushed his mother off of him. "What do you mean 'baby'?" He asked in a bitter tone.
 
"You abused me when I was younger. You mad me feel like a worthless piece of all my life!"
 
Uruha sighed angrily before continuing. 
 
"You've had 14 years to come visit me, and you've only done so ONCE, only to put me down even more!" 
 
Uruha looked at me and I realized he was crying. 
 
"Now you give me the pity visit because you don't want the guilt of being a horrible mother on your shoulders when I die." 
 
Uruha's mother looked shocked.
 
"You're a sick, twisted . Get out of my house and leave me and my boyfriend alone." 
 
Finally, he pushed her out and slammed the front door. 
 
I rushed up to him and squeezed him tightly. "Amazing, Uru. You stood up to your tormenter!"
 
Uruha looked at me.
 
"I did it for you."
 
-------
 
A/N: Ahhhhhhhhh I just realized that I have 4 subscribers and over 200 views thank you all <3 Anywho sorry for the long wait, I have no excuse except that I've been lazy..... I'll try to update every week or something