Backstories

Little Time Left

 

Uruha tried explaining it to me. He said that it was so tiring, trying to fight off the virus; he said that he didn't want to see my pain from watching him die slowly. He said he did it for me. I told him that if I had to see him die, I'd rather see him de from the virus, and not from committing suicide, so I could spend as much time with him before death tears him away from me.
 
Uruha had a bad life. I understand what he did was only a way of trying to escape all the pain and horror of his life. Uruha was a very unstable person. Ever since he was 12 years old, Uruha had been self conscious about his weight and looks. He had been self-harming himself ever since he was 15, when he found out he was gay. I met him when he was 17. We'd been going out since then. I tried to stop him from cutting himself, but his parents encouraged it by abuse, so he wouldn't stop. When Uruha was 18, his parents disowned him. They don't like the fact that he's gay, and they most definitely don't like me. Uruha hadn't talked to them since they disowned him 14 years ago. 
 
We bought a house together and moved in. We both got jobs so that we could pay bills and buy groceries. We were living happily for a few years, until Uruha's parents decided to pay us a visit when he was 25. They flung insults at us and ruined his confidence. It was scary for him, he hadn't seen them in 8 years. After that visit, Uruha went into a state of depression. He believed that he was worthless (A/N: URUHA YOU'LL NEVER BE WORTHLESS YOU'LL ALWAYS HAVE MEEEEEEE!!!) and that he didn't deserve me. 
 
He tried to commit suicide. He tried drowning himself in the bathtub. I found him soon after. I had called an ambulance (A/N: spelling mistake, I meant to type "amberlamps" XD) and took him to a hospital. They kept him there for a week, and they couldn't keep me out of his room. When they discharged him from the hospital, I took him home and I hardly let him out of my sights.
 
With the virus slowly destroying Uruha's mind and body, I don't know how long he's going to last.