Chapter 2

This Is For You

" You better not sleep !! "
" Ne , arasso !! Oppa , i really dont have any ideas on how many times you told me about this ".
" Im just worried that you will sleepy ".
" I will not , okay ? Dont worry !! ".

Will she be okay ?? I really hope that she will not get sleepy . He looked at his watch . I hope she will be okay . He tidy up himself and get ready to go out . 

" Hyung , we are you going ? ", Sungjong asked him .
" Im going out for a while ", he replied .
" I thought you want to celebrate your birthday with us ", Sungyeol asked more .
" It just for ...a while.... ", Sunggyu told him . " But dont wait for me coz i also dont know how long "a while" be ".
" Its weird ", Hoya suspecting something .
" Wh...att ", Sunggyu looked at Hoya . Hoya smirk to him . " Whatever ! I will go first ".

Then , Sunggyu makes his own way go out .
 

**********

Where is he ?? He said 10pm but now its already 10.05 pm . He late 5 minutes ! Haishh . She feel annoyed . He is the one who keep warning me , but now .. Suddenly her phone sounded signing for a message . I will be arrived late . Fans are wandering outside . So i have to use long way to reach your house . She read out the message that was sent by Sunggyu . Okay , that is a reasonable reason . Accepted . She nodded . I think maybe i should set up the things first while waiting for him to arrive . Then she go inside her rooftop house to take necessary things out  . She placed the small table at the middle of yard and put the barbeque set at the side of it . She put some charcoals in the barbeque set and light up a small fire . She keep going inside and outside just to arrange the things . Okay , done !! She looks happily . But something annoying her . Im hungry . She touched her belly . Where is this guy ? Why he didnt come yet ?? She looked at her watch . 11pm . No wonder im hungry ! Kim Sunggyu !! You really .... aishh !! Okay , i will hold it back since its your party . 

" Okay , beverages here . Fried chickens , hot dogs , beef , salad , fruits also here . What we didnt have here yet ?? ", she looked at the table that full of food and wondering .

" We didnt have cake yet , pabo yah !! ", said someone .
" Oppa ! ", Hani looked shock as she saw Sunggyu . 
" You such a pabo ! How come my birthday , you didnt prepare a cake ?"
Arghh !! How come i forgot about cake . She bites her lip .
" I know this going to be happen so i bought it on my way ", he told her .
" Im sorry oppa ", she apologize . 
" Never mind . By the way , you seem good in preparing these sort of thing ", Sunggyu looked at the things that was prepared by Hani . 
" Because of you im doing all these . Make sure you finish all these ", she said . Then he nodded .
" Should we grill beef and hot dogs first before celebrating my birthday on 12am ? ", he asked Hani .
" Okay lets do this first ". Then Hani put some slices of beef and hotdogs .
" Yahh !! The smoke ....", they coughed . 
" Arhh , my eyes hurt !! ", Sunggyu close his eyes as the smoke comes in his eyes .
Hani laughing . " Your eyes too small thats why its hurt !! ".
" Hani yah , how come you !! My eyes really hurt ". He try to opened his eyes .
Hani looked at him . Seems like he is not joking . Then she go inside and bring out the sunglasses . " Wear this ".
" Sunglasses ? Are you kidding me ?? ", Sunggyu looked at Hani .
" Just put it on ! "
With sigh , he put on the sunglasses . " Ohh , its seem good ! ".
" Less smoke comes in right ? ' .
" Ne ", he nodded . " You really smart , Hani yah ", he her hair .
" Well ", she grinned . 

They were having hard time grilling the beef and hotdogs until all finished .

" Its done . Lets put it on the table ", said Hani . 
" Ohh , seems like it will be 12 am in just few minutes ", Sunggyu told her .
" Really ? We should put some candles on the cakes ".
" Should we do that ? "
" Of course . Wait , how old are you will be ? ", Hani pretending that she doesnt know .
" Twenty .... Wait !! You forgot my age ? ", Sunggyu looked annoyed . 
" You getting older !!!! ", Hani bursting to laughter .
" You really ...!!! Jeezzz ", he trying to hold back .
Hani just smiling look at his expression . " Okay , now the time is coming !! ". Hani singing happy birthday for him .
As Hani singing , Sunggyu just look at her . Hani yah . You know what , you are so attractive . Your smile , your laughter , everything are like healing pills to me . I dont know if i can stand just by being your oppa . Because my heart seem like you so much . 
" Oppa !!! Blow the candles !! ", she waved to his face . 
" Ne..ne !! ", he stuttered . 
" Dont forget to make your wish !! ".
I hope I will stay forever beside her . " Done !! ", he blew out the candles .
" What are you wishing for ? ", Hani asked him .
" Why do you want to know ?? Its my wish after all ", he smile innocently .
" Jeezzz ", Hani get annoyed .

After ate a tons of foods and clearing up the things , they sat for a while . 

" Arhhh !! Im so tired ", Sunggyu complaining . " But im happy ", he smile to Hani .
Hani pay back his smile with her sweet smile . " Oppa , i think its the right time to take off the sunglasses ", Hani told him .
" Ouhh , i even didnt noticed that im wearing sungglasses ", he laughed . 
" Are you kidding me ?? "
" Really . I didnt noticed it ", he take off the sunglasses . " Seems like whenever im with you nothing else matter ", Sunggyu looked at Hani . She looks awkward after he said that words . " The night sky is so beautiful !! ", he try to change topic .
Hani seems alert with the awkward situation , react . " Ne . Its beautiful !! ". 
" Thankyou Hani for granting my wish ", he smile to her .
" Its not a big problem . But a receipt with large amount of price is waiting for you ", she try to tease Sunggyu .
" What ????? "
" Bbonggg !! Its a lie !! ", Hani laughed .
" Hani yah , you really !!! ", Sunggyu get trolled . 
By looking at Sunggyu reaction , makes Hani laughed hard . And that makes Sunggyu laugh at himself for being such a foolish . Then they spend the whole night by looking at the night sky . 

Hani yah , thank you . But seems like i love you . Im sorry . 

 

 

*************

 

 

 

 

 

p/s : this is Hani and Sunggyu flashback . Hope you enjoy :))