Chapter 7

This Is For You

" I will waiting for you until you come ". That was what Myungsoo told him after they finished their practice . Because some minor problem , Sunggyu have to stay longer at their company . He looked at his watch . It already 12am . Does he still waiting for me ?? Then , he make his way to the meeting place . What he want to talk about ? He asking himself . Without knowing , he reached at the place . From far , he can see Myungsoo was a little bit drunk .Then he walked to Myungsoo since he was waiting for him .

" Myungsoo yah ", Sunggyu sat in front of him . 
" Ohh . You are here ". Myungsoo smile at him in drunken state . 
" You should stop drinking by now ", he took away the soju from Myungsoo .
" No . I wont . Im still okay . Dont worry !! ", he grabbed the bottle of soju from Sunggyu . "Hyung , do you want to know something ?? ".
" What ? ". He looked at Myungsoo .
" Hyung like Hani , right ? I know that ", he said while take another glass . He looked at Sunggyu . Sunggyu seems suprised . " You must be suprised ". Myungsoo smirks to him .
" What are you talking about ?? ", Sunggyu pretending .
" Jezz .. Dont pretending . You must want to know where is Hani right now , didnt you ? ". He breathes hard . " Okay, I will tell you . She is in Busan right now. I meet her there", he put his head on the table . " She...."
" You must be drunk . Lets go ", Sunggyu cut him off . As he want to get up , Myungsoo grabbed his hand .
" I still didnt finished yet . Sit down !! ", Myungsoo rise up his voice . Then , he continue to speak . " You remembered the day you confessed to her that you like her ?? That day was the same day i told her about my feeling ". He takes another glass of soju . 
Sunggyu widened his eyes . It cant be ... 
" This the reason why she hiding herself in Busan . She was confuse with her own feeling whether to choose one of us or not . She could get happiness if she choose one of us but she just dont want ", his eyes got teary . Same goes to Sunggyu . " She do that because she doesnt want to hurt both of us . She willing to hurt herself and blaming herself for what happened ". He sobbing . Just by remembered all that managed to crush his heart . 
" Myungsoo , lets go back . This is wrong ", Sunggyu try to act cold but deep in his heart , he feel so bad .
" What was wrong ?? Loving her was a mistake ?? ", he rise up his voice .
He looked at Myungsoo . Im sorry . I know you love her so much . Sunggyu get up then walked to the counter and  pay the bill . He put Myungsoo hand on his shoulder and walked back to their dorm .

***********

" Why did they didnt come home yet ?? ", Hoya looks worried . All the members are going to bed , only he didnt . He want to wait for Myungsoo and Sunggyu until they come back . Suddenly , he heard someone opened the door . " It must be them !! ". He rushed to the door .

" Hoya , help me out ", said Sunggyu as he saw Hoya standing in front of him .
Then Hoya rushed to him and help him to carry Myungsoo get in to his room . Then , they lay Myungsoo on his bed .
" What happened ? ", Hoya asked Sunggyu .
" We just having talk and he is completely drunk ", he tried to hide the truth from Hoya . 
Hoya looked at him with suspicious look . 
" Hyung . You want to know what makes my heart pain ? It was when i saw she fall in deep sleep while hugging your album with tears in her eyes because of missing you so much ", Myungsoo suddenly speak . " My heart hurt so much . So much to death !! ", he hits his chest . 
Sunggyu got shocked and his eyes get watery . He looked up to avoid his tears from falling . 
" Hyung ! Cant you just let her be with me ?? Im begging you , hyung ". He said and then fall into sleep . 
Myungsoo yah , why you be like this ? This is not Myungsoo that i know . Hoya put blanket on him . Then , he walked toward Sunggyu who was standing silently . " I already know about this . Myungsoo told me yesterday ". Hoya looked at Sunggyu and tapped his back .
The tears that he was holding on finally falling down as Hoya tapped his back . 
" Why it has to be like this ?? ", he sobbing . 
Hoya hug him . He could not do anything but feel pity for them . 
Hani yah . Why you have to do this ?? Why ? My heart hurt so much . 

 

************