Final

This Is For You

" Annyeonghaseyo ", he greets everyone in waiting room as he stepped in . Today Sunggyu got individual schedule as a guest on the live show that were hosted by his respected sunbaenims , Lee Sugeun and Super Junior's Shindong . He sit on the chair and get ready to be make up . As he waiting for his make up to be done , he analyze the scripts . One of the questions that will be asked caught his attention . How will i answer this ? Hmm . He sighed . After his make up done , he comes out from the waiting room and makes his way to the set . 

" Sunggyu yah , it has been a long time !! ", Lee Sugeun ssi shake hand with Sunggyu .
" Ne , sunbaenim ", he smile . " How are you , sunbaenim ? ", Sunggyu asked him .
" Im getting near to death ", he said jokingly and that makes Sunggyu laughing hard .
" Yah , Sunggyu ", someone tapped his back .
" Oo hyung !! ", he look at Shindong . 
" Really nice to has you as a guest in our show ".
" Me too . It such a honoured to be with both of you ". Sunggyu said smillingly .
 

" Okay , lets started now ", said the PD .

" Ohh . Im nervous ", he takes a bottle of water and have a gulp .
" Dont be nervous . Just having fun ". Lee Sugeun advise him .
" Thats right . Just having fun and be yourself . Everything will be okay ", Shindong speak out .

Then they make their way to the seaters . 

Lets do it , Kim Sunggyu !! 

 

***********

" Annyeonghaseyo , welcome to Sarang Cafe ", she greets the couple as they stepped in with smile on her face . She then lead the couple to the table . "What would you like to have ? ", Hani asked them .
" Two hot chocolates with a slice of chocolate cheese cake ", the guy told her .
" Okay . Please wait until your order be served . Thank you ".
As she want to leave , the girl called him . " Ne , anything else ? ", Hani asked her .
" It might sound shameless but can you tune in the channel into KBS ?? My favourite show is airing now . Can you ? ", the girl begged for a favor .
" Okay , i will ", she replied .

After taking order , she moved to the counter . 

" This is the order ", Hani gives the list of order to Yongmi . Then , Yongmi passed it to Mirae , the part-time worker . "Yongmi ah , i got a favor from customer to tune in channel KBS , can i ?? ", she asked Yongmi . 
" Just do it ", she give the remote control to Hani .
" Thank you ", she smile to Yongmi . Then she tune SBS channel to KBS channel . 

Lee Sugeun : Okay , lets talk about ideal type right now . Sunggyu ssi , what kind of girl do you like ? 


Hani widened her eyes as she saw Sunggyu in the show . 


Sunggyu : I like the girl who got white skin and beautiful 

Shindong : Among celebrities , who can you describe as your ideal type ?

Sunggyu : Hyuna !!

As she hearing that , Yongmi suddenly grabbed the remote from Hani . " Im sorry , but we need to turn off the television as something happened with the switch . But dont worry , it will be fixed soon ", Yongmi told the customers and turned off the television .

Hani was suprised with Yongmi's action . She turned around her body and faces Yongmi . " Why you do that ? ", she whispered to Yongmi . She knows that nothing problem with the television . 

" You really want to watch that ??? You dont feel hurt ??? ", Yongmi looks annoyed .
" Jeezzz ", Hani staring at Yongmi . 

 

**********

" You did a good job today ", he bows to everyone . After finished filming , he waiting for his manager to pick him . While waiting , he look out the window and staring at the sky . 

Hani yah , what i said today it is not sincerely me . I have to do this so that you will not cling on me . Eventhough i really want to say i love you so much , eventhough this hand really want to hold and hug you , but i just cant . Its hard to turn back after what i have done to you . I will let you go . And i want you to know that this is for you ..

 

**********

After buying a cup of coffee , he rest on the chair while waiting for the next segment . Same as Sunggyu , Myungsoo also got individual schedule . He staring at outside before changes his look to the his coffee . Why everything have to be this complicated ?? He asking himself . Then he take a sip of his coffee . As he is sipping his coffee , suddenly something hit his shoes . It was a coin-like keychain . He looks at the keychain and take it .

" Kang ... ", as he want read the name on it , a girl comes in front of her .

" Im sorry !! ", said the girl .

He looked at the girl in front of him . Seems familiar .  Then something playing on his mind .

" If i could set up a destiny for you , i will match you with Kang Jiyoung ".

That was what Hani told him back then . 

" This is yours ?", Myungsoo asked .
" Ne !! ", Jiyoung replied shyly . 
" It looks nice ", then Myungsoo give back her keychain .
" Thank you ". Jiyoung smile to him .

If this is the best for me and you , then i will follow the destiny that you "set up for me" , Hani yah . this is for you  ..

" Jiyoung ssi , can i get your phone number ?? ", Myungsoo asked Jiyoung for her phone number .

 

***********

Hurmmm . Its a long day . She put her bag on the table that was placed in the middle of her rooftop house yard and take a sit . She looked at the night sky . It was full with shiny stars . 

Im sorry for falling in love with both of you . I decided myself not to choose one of you coz I dont want you two to get hurt . So i make this choice . And this is for you ...

 

 

* THE END *

 

 

 

p/s : This Is For You come to the end . ThanGyu for my subscribers for bear all my grammar mistake and maybe some ridiculous part . TT_TT mianhae . btw , another story is coming ~ :))