Chapter 1

This Is For You

" Hani yah , I like you ", the guy in front of her confess his feeling .
She looked at him . As she want to say something , her phone suddenly vibrate . She takes out her phone .
" I like you " . She was so suprised as she read the messages .
" I think something just going wrong right now .... This cant be .... ", she leaves him without saying anything .
" Hani yahh !!! "

 

Hmmmm . She sighed while leaning her body on chair . I should not thinking about that anymore . That was a reason why i came here . She feel strong breeze touch her body as she stretch her hand . I should take a walk along the beach side before going back to hotel . She stand up from the chair and make her way to the beach side . Its has been a while since the suprising day that she had . Two guys just confessed to her in the same time but with different way . And the most worst was those two guys were best friend and close to her . To say that she dislike them , its not like that . She likes them but she just confused with her feeling . Which one she should choose or maybe she will just leaves them . This is the reason why she is in Busan right now . To clear up her mind . She even took two weeks off from the place she worked at . Luckily , the owner was her best friend so that she dont have to worry about taking off for long time .  Ouhh . Its sunset . Suddenly her expression turns dark . Why everything i do , there must be something related to them ? Whyy ? 

 

**********

With jacket on his body , sunglasses on his eyes and mask covering his mouth , he stepped in the Lovestruck cafe and sit on the place near the beach sight .

" Welcome to Lovestruck . Can I take your order ? ", said the waitress .
" Give me one cappucino iced latte ", he told her .
" Okay . Anything else ? "
" No ". 
" Okay . Please wait until your order be served ", she smile to him .

He look outside the cafe . The view is so beautiful but he dont know why he just cant feel anything . All he know is one . Finding for her . Her love . 

" Yongmi ah , please tell me where is Hani going to . Please ", he begged the girl in front of him .
" I cant ". Yongmi didnt want to tell him . " Let Hani be alone . She needs time ".
" Please , Yongmi . Please . Im begging you ", he kneeling in front of Yongmi .
" What are you doing right now ?? Please stand up ".
" I will not until you tell me where is she . Please Yongmi ah ", he got teary .
" Ne . I will tell you . She is in Busan right now . Maybe Haeundae ", she told him .

He come to sense after he saw the waitress come to him .
" This is your order . Enjoy it ", the waitress put his order on the table .
" Thank you ", he thanked her .

 

He sipped the cappucino iced latte . His eyes were looking at the beach but his mind thinking of something . After finished his drink and paying the bill , he comes out from the cafe . Maybe i should take some walk here . He talked to himself . While walking along the beach , look at the sunset . Hani yah , dont you remember at this moment when both of us were celebrating your birthday at my uncle place , we were looking at sunset right ? Dont you remember it ?? ​ By looking at sunset , he suddenly remembered the moment when he was with Hani . It has been 3 days i was here . Hani yah , where are you ? Please dont do this to me . Let me find you . Then , he walking along the beach side .

Hani yah .... i want to see you ..

               Oppa .... im sorry ...

I miss you ....

              I miss you too but i have to do this ....

 

As he walked , he noticed someone . He was startled . Same goes to someone in front of him . 

" Hani yahhh .... "

" Oppa ..... "

Myungsoo and Hani face each other . 

 

************

 

 

 

 

author note : annyeonghaseyo !! im sorry for keep changing the plot . i think this is my 2nd re-edit-ing . but i think this time , i will stay with this plot . so , please stay with this story . btw , im not good enough in english so any mistake in my spelling or the placement of words , just bear with it okay TT_TT . nd a lots of thanGyu to my subscribers . *bow bow* .