Chapter 1

Use Somebody

“We’re not going anywhere with this relationship DooJoon-ah”

“2 years on…and you’re always still busy with your career and work. They always top your priority list!!!”

“What are you talking about? I’m here right now CL-yah! I made time for you already. Now are you gonna ruin this moment and waste my time?”

“This is pointless…I guess it’s over…” CL looked down, her voice amplified the sorrow in her.

DooJoon’s phone rang and he answered the call, leaving the conversation hanging in the thick, somber atmosphere.

As soon as he ended the call, DooJoon responded flatly.

“Fine. We’re done.”

CL opened her eyes, and realized that she was tearing. Everything around her was blurring, and she took some time to clear the heavy feeling in her head.

“You’re awake!” A voice snapped her out of her blurriness.

CL rubbed her temple slowly and frowned at Seungri.

“Who the hell are you?? What am I doing here?”

Seungri heaved a sigh and re-enacted what was supposedly CL’s action yesterday night.

“Doojoon-ah! Neon nampun namja!”

His high-pitched voice brought a disgusted look on CL’s face.  He chuckled.

“I’m sure I was more classy” CL retorted, side-eyeing him.

“I’m Seungri.”

CL ignored him and looked around her. The room was wonderfully spacious, with walls painted with pastel purple that almost made it look like a nursery. CL gave a quick scan around the room and turned her attention back to Seungri who was staring at her awkwardly. He peered at her intently, studying her facial expressions and body language, as if searching for something.

“What…what are you doing?” CL raised her eyebrow, expressing annoyance at his weird behavior.

CL immediately looked away and got out of the warm, comfy bed.

“Come down quickly… Breakfast’s ready.” Seungri said swiftly and walked out of the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“This Doojoon of yours, he called your phone” Seungri slowly handed over CL’s phone to her.

“I said you were sleeping…” CL turned to him, half-chewing her food as she waited for him to continue.

“Next to me.”

“WHAT!!! YOU DID NOT JUST-  ”

CL stood holding a fork mid-air and pointing towards Seungri.

“WOHOHO!!! Put that down or one of us is going to get hurt.” Seungri laughed although he looked slightly concerned for his safety.

“And that person is gonna be you…” CL poked the bacon hard as she lowered the fork.

“Let me explain. I was actually sitting next to you when you were sleeping. He called at that moment.”

CL remained silent.

“He’s gonna start to get jealous when he knows you spent a whole night with me. He might even ask for you back…”

Seungri gave a grin as he tried to pacify her anger but his comment seemed to fall on deaf ears as CL ignored him and quickly finished her food.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Thanks for the hospitality. I have to get going.” CL said, almost seemed insincere.

“That’s it? You’re just going to leave?” Seungri made his disappointment audible.

CL turned to him, puzzled.

“Money is repaid back with money…”

“Kindness is repaid back with kindness…”

“Saving your life…”

Seungri hesitated and allowed CL to ponder what he wanted of her.

“Repaid back with a life???” CL looked at him, confused and worried.

“NO PABO! I want you to do me a favour… “

“Be my girlfriend…”

 “Err…Mr. Seungri, I don’t think you get this a lot from girls seeing your flirtatious character, but how about a “no” for an answer?”  CL scoffed at him.

“Then you owe me a life.”