Howl like a WOLF!

Our Exotic Scrapbook

 

 

 

[INFO] EXO's Music Show Comeback Schedule

130530 Mnet M! Countdown (Mnet 엠! 카운트다운)

130531 KBS Music Bank (KBS 뮤직뱅크)

130601 MBC Show! Music Core (MBC 쇼! 음악중심)

130602 SBS Inkigayo (SBS 인기가요)

Source: Ultraviolet.

 

[INFO] According to, '芒果欧爸' Exo will record Happy Camp on June 4th

v:JonginDaebak

 

Fuel your Taoris feels!

  

 

Heavy-weight champion!

 

Prepare for battle:

 

Chan-yeol?

 

EXO! (Don’t break your necks looking!)

 

Track List & Peter Pan!

 

 

 

 

[042213 Tao’s qq update]

To my best friends.

It’s been 5 years, changes are quite big huh? Honestly, I haven’t forgotten about you all.

Even with this job, I can’t seem to get rid of this habit of updating my entries and default pictures.

Don’t want to change the way I am, even though I thought alot about writing this entry and changing to this dp before doing so.

Doesn’t matter, this is my habit, you guys know how I am.

It feels good to watch you as you guys grow, wanting to spend everyday with you, working and eating together.

But I can’t do that now just yet, I envy you; I always say this when I see you.

Now days no matter what I do, many people are always commenting on it, good or bad.

At first I wasn’t used to it, but now its nothing out of the norm.

Short three days, those three days were the fastest of my life, at least that how it felt to me, hehe.

It felt like I was just a normal person with no worries, so happy so happy. Because you guys were by my side.

Mom and dad said its been quiet at home since I left too, seems that way.

 

This is for Chen:

(*not Chen Kim jongdae from exo, this Chen is a childhood friend of Tao)

ChenChen, 6 years of friendship, 2 years of separation doesn’t feel good. Your world, a world without sound or spoken words.

I like talking to you using my phone, like talking to you using sign language. I smile and laugh when we are together even though no words are spoken, thank you, really.

I can’t even imagine, these three days only eating with you, shopping with you, taking you to see my family. Just being beside you, in the car, at the hotel, at the beach.

All those pictures/videos you took at the coffee shop, I swear as long as I’m alive, I won’t lose them.

The thingI promised you, I will keep that promise, trust me.

I’ll take you to the places you want to go, eat the food you want to eat, we can spend as much time there as we want.

Right as the plane took flight, I was listening to music and looking at our pictures, tears rolled down my cheeks even though I tried to hold it in.

I know I told many people that I wouldn’t cry, but I think after I cry, then I can fully focus on working hrs in another country.

Now me, I am preparing to begin another new starting point.you guys are too, right? Lets work hard together!

Most people probably can’t understand me with the career I have and still using qq and updating as often and personally as I do, uploading personal photos..etc

It because this is what I like, if I want to do something, I do it, regardless of my job.

Privately I am just a almost 20 year old boy.

Alot of people will dislike me, alot of people will like me, I’m thankful to you all, giving me confidence as I grow.

Even if I lose everything, I will still have my family, the six true friend, you all, and the 11 brothers that work hard and live with me, and those people that love EXO, isn’t this enough? I’m so grateful~

Anyway, I hope our friendship stays as well as it is, or get even better~ until next time~~