When we compare

Our Exotic Scrapbook

When we compare young Kai and Jakie Cha:

Baek goes:

 

More gangster than you know it~

 

In uniform:

 

Bring out the red:

 

Absolutely flawless!

 

Because I'm gangsta!

 

Wonder who's on the other side~

 

This:

Plus this:

Gives you:

 

[130919] After going to a bookstore to buy a present, Luhan went to the airport to pick up his friend who flew back from overseas to see him. They stayed out until 2AM and then went to eat together. Luhan was active on Weibo until 3AM. His friend said that he didn't change at all, he's still the same pure boy.

cr: EXO的傻帽生活

 

What a beauty!

 

Championships opening:

 

Can you imagine Lay be creepin'?

 

EXO ON THE KISS SCENE 130913 AT KUKI INTERVIEW

Q: drama version music video. it was released few days ago. kai and luhan's impression on being the lead actors?

LUHAN: it was hard. really....

KAI: this was something we didn't learn acting for and everything was done instantly on the spot. there was a script, but only the situation, and we had to do everything ourselves according to that situation. it was extremely difficult.

CHANYEOL: the moment we arrived, they made [kai and luhan do the] kiss [scene].

KAI: ha ha ha ha.

CHANYEOL: the moment we arrived at the filming place, even before [kai and luhan] got to say hello to the main female character, [the director] said, "kai, go kiss!" "yes!" and he went and did it.

BAEKHYUN: kai-ssi did the [kiss] acting the best.

CHANYEOL: he made lots of NG as well. (laughs)

Q: but where did that kiss scene evaporate to.

CHANYEOL: it's only in the preview.

KAI: it's in the teaser.

CHEN: we acted really passionately at the back too. we acted things like "yeah~!" "wow~" it got cut out. even though [we] acted really passionately.

CHANYEOL: in episode 2, i'm only in the scene where i'm dozing off at the back.

CHEN: i'm not in it even until the end.

LAY: we did free running (a new type of sports where one jumps from one building to another, or climb buildings without any safety gear) really hard but for real, not a single cut [is in the mv].

trans cr.: ggamjongin