EXO - When I was on hiatus

Our Exotic Scrapbook

 

Congratulations to EXO!

130816: Growl's 1st Win

130818: 2nd Win

130821: 3rd Win

130822: 4th Win

130823: 5th Win

130824: 6th Win

 

How about Chad Future's English remix of Growl?

 

KCON At the press conference:

 

Exclusive interview:

 

Performing 365:

 

Growl:

 

Ma trophy:

 

Lovin' his hair:

   

 

When a girl is eye-contacting Sehun;

 

Little wolf;

 

What's you fave song?

 

When you've got swag!

 

[Info] September 1st marks Exo's first Tripple Crown and 11th win!

 

Stage for today's Incheon Korean Music Wave:

 

   

Hyun Woo hyung told me, ‘You’re a vocalist, so you don’t have to learn piano. You only have to play the piano to seduce the ladies” —Baekhyun

 

The usuals;

 

QT!

 

"According to the Korean Music Industry Association, EXO is the first artist to break the record of selling over 700,000 in 12 years since 2001 following Kim Gun Mo's 7th album (1,390,000 copies sold) and Jo Sung Mo's 4th album (960,000 copies sold)."

 

[INFO] Super Junior's Heechul wants to be on We Got Married with Xiumin!

 

[190903 Idol Sports] Kris was really happy, he spread his arms out and flew over to the fans, cheerfully shouting out to them. He tried throwing snacks three times, but he couldn't reach the stands, so he stood there with a pout on his face. Then he lost control and wanted to climb over the fence to the platform. In the end, after all the members bowed together, Kris continued waving, bowing, and making hearts, his face showing his thankfulness and distress from how tired the fans must have been. The others turned back three times for every step they took, he simply walked backwards.

 

His invisible franz!

 

Dancing with KaiTao;

   

 

Werk it!

 

The difference:

 

Hitting Luhan in the ;

 

Korean drama part 2:

 

Chinese drama part 2: