HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUARDIAN!

Our Exotic Scrapbook

   

   

   

  

  

 

EXTRA!

I just thought this was really smart :))

 

[INFO] In Chinese, there are several meanings for 'Ben Ben' and one of them means 'dumb'.

OMG, SM WTH WERE YOU THINKING!?

 

The kindhearted Chanyeol. The Chanyeol who kept on saying "It's okay" even when fans pushed him and caused him to knock against the door. The thoughtful Chanyeol. The Chanyeol who quietly corrects the leader's starting pose before the music starts. The confident Chanyeol. The Chanyeol who will say with absolute confidence that he is the most handsome, but smile shyly after that. The clumsy Chanyeol. The Chanyeol who can't speak accurate Chinese but still shouts his Chinese name in pride. The pure Chanyeol. The Chanyeol who is curious about everything, who tugs on Chen's sleeves when he wants to touch the trophy as well. Chanyeol often says, "Hi! I'm EXO-K's happy virus, Chanyeol." Sometimes it's easy to think that Chanyeol is already very mature. But if you think again, he is only a boy who just had his 20th birthday. Chanyeol is full of courage, but he is afraid of loneliness. Chanyeol is, a really good person.

cr:sasaza

trans: exonyeoshidae

 

 

[INFO/CONFIRMED] Regarding EXO's new album, there are two version. First one is Korean ver. Second one is Chinese ver. "Baby Don't Cry" and "My Lady" will also be included. There are going to be 10 songs in their new full-length album.

Cr. press release from SM, CHENCHENMAN, JonginDaebak