That's right folks, it's this month!

Our Exotic Scrapbook

 

 

COMEBACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

 

A closer look at:

  

 

QT!

 

Leak?

 

We are one. We are EXO!

 

 

Shining EXO who debuted as the rookie king is coming back with their first full-length album ‘XOXO (Kiss&Hug)’.

Announcing their comeback on the 16th with a teaser image that reminds one of a yearbook, EXO is evoking a lot of curiosity and concentration from global music fans.

EXO, who after debuting at the same time in both South Korea and China, conquered the ‘Rookie Award’ at music awards ceremonies of each country, received acknowledgement as 2012’s best rookies, recorded album sales approaching as many as 275,00 copies with their debut album ‘MAMA’, etc., is predicted to comeback to the music world as a hot issue, as much as their mighty power is being shown.

Also, suitable for EXO’s first full-length album, EXO-K and EXO-M who are active in South Korea and China respectively will unite as 12 in one and promote in Korea and China. Since their stage is planned to be stronger and shocking, they are gathering more and more anticipation.

Along with this, starting on the 17th, through SM Town’s homepage, EXO-K and EXO-M’s official homepages, facebook, portal sites naver, etc., EXO’s new changes and member teaser images will be gradually released. Curiosity and anticipation for EXO’s comeback seems to be growing bigger every day.

source: asia economy
translation cr; zesha @ exok-trans

 

 

[ENEWS24] On the 16th, SM released information that EXO will make their comeback with their first full album !!! Starting from the 17th, EXO will be showing their new image and a new side to them through SMTOWN official, EXO-K, EXO-M official, and other social media websites~

 

 

EXO will promote as OT12 for the first few months, then starting the later half of the year they will split into K/M. [cr: 金若依_0111]

 

EXO's comeback will be on May 30th through Mnet M!Countdown!

cr: 金若依_0111, Mcountdown’s may comebacks