A chapter dedicated to facts about EXO!

Our Exotic Scrapbook

Some interesting, some funny, Some you'll love!

  • Hangul for EXO is “엑소”
  • EXO previously known as ‘소년 천지’ (“Boy’s Heaven” or “Land of Boys”)
  • EXO was called M1 and M2 before their official name was revealed.

Source: Amaytaemin

 

·        Yixing has said that sometimes when he gets back to the dorm, he catches Kris admiring himself alone in front of the mirror.

·        Whenever Chanyeol beats Baekhyun at a video game, Baekhyun will cry.

·        LSM let Kris join EXO because he left his uality questionnaire blank stating that he was open to everything.

cr: @EXO_GlobalFacts

 

  • Chanyeol likes to knock people’s heads, but he never knocked Kris and Luhan’s before.
  • When there’s no practice or schedules, M will go over to K’s dorm to play.
  • Chanyeol is very satisfied with his dancing skills, he used to teach Kris. Chen is a dancing machine and Xiumin strongly supports him.
  • Luhan likes to imitate Kai’s dancing, especially during the screamo and crotch grabbing part.
  • The original plan is for EXO-K to have 7 members and EXO-M to have 5 only.
  • Before debut, the members practiced MAMA for 3-4 months
  • Chanyeol envies Sehun’s hair.
  • Lay knows how to dance Baekhyun’s ‘light dance’
  • Kai and D.O’s bed is queen sized bed while the others sleep on a single bed each. It’ll be changed in the future though.

Source: here.

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE!


HEY GUYS! On a totally unrelated note,

I'm asking for a favo(u)r here. I need your help. BIG TIME.

 

Have you ever heard of Cimorelli? Google/ Youtube them. They're pretty cool :))

My friend placed her heart and soul into this video so I thought I'd share it with you;

 

Please vote for the video either using Facebook or Twitter or both. It really means a lot to her. And it really means a lot to me too. 

 

VOTE HERE.

 

I'm in the video btw LOL

If you want to know which one's me;

  1. Vote
  2. Pm me

& I'll happily tell you which one's me^^

 

Thanks for reading!