Park Path

내꺼야

 

“I haven’t been to the park in a long time. Why don’t we go there? I’m sure you will like it too,” you said smiling.

            “Okay,” Zelo said “Ah~ Daehyun-hyung was right this place is really good!”

            You both finished your meals and walked to the park.

                                                —

            “Wow! I haven’t been here in a long time,” Zelo exclaimed.

            He ran to the monkey bars and did a flip on them. His shirt slightly went up revealing his flat stomach. You looked away embarrassed.

            “I’ve been so busy lately that I haven’t really had time to be a kid,” he said sadly. He looked around and smiled when he saw the swings. “Oh wow! I haven’t been on these in so long!” He ran to one of the seats and you followed. “I used to lean all the way back on these and look at the sky.” He leaned back and smiled. “Noona, come look at this.”

            You sat on the seat next to him and looked up at the night sky.

            You both didn’t say anything for awhile.

            “What did you think about when you would sit like this,” you asked finally.

             “I used to think about my future, like performing at a concert in front of screaming fans.”

            “What are you thinking about now?”

            He paused to think and looked over to you. “I’m thinking about you, Noona.”

            You blushed and sat up. “Hey, why don’t we play a game?”

            “Like what,” Zelo asked also sitting up.

            “How about hide-n-go-seek tag and whoever loses Rock, Paper, Scissors is it.”

            “Okay.”

            You both got up.

            “Whoever is the slowest becomes it, Rock, Paper, Scissors,” Zelo shouted.

            Zelo chose scissors and you chose rock.

            You laughed. “Count to 10 and then try and find me.” You turned him around and pushed him toward a near by tree. He turned his head slightly and you pushed it forward. “Ya! Close your eyes and don’t look!”

            “Okay, okay,” Zelo said.

            His back felt tense.

            “Okay. This tree is also safe, so in order for me to win I have to touch it. Okay… Start,” you yelled and ran to the back of a wall to hide.

            You heard him slowly count down and then yell, “Ready or not here I come!”

            You giggled to yourself. What am I doing, acting like a kid?

           “Noona~ Where are you,” you heard Zelo ask.

            You peeked from behind your hiding spot and moved closer to the safe.

            “Hide, hide your hair is showing,” Zelo sang.

            You heard leaves crunch and then it was quiet. You peeked from the bush you were now hiding behind and didn’t see him anywhere. You looked around once more and started heading toward the safe.

            “Found you,” Zelo yelled from behind. He picked you up and spun you around.

            You let out a little scream and laughed. “Ya! Put me down!”

            Zelo set you down, but still held you in his arms.

            You both looked into each others eyes.

            What is this? My heart is fluttering and my palms are becoming sweaty. Maybe I’m getting swept up in this moment, but…

            “Joon Hong-ah, I think I’m falling for you,” you whispered.

            Zelo looked at you astonished. “I thought you liked Daehyun-hyung?”

            You shook your head. “Maybe I did at first, but now I know that it was you the whole time. You were there when I needed to be cheered up. I love being with you; you make me feel young, special, happy. You are so funny, nice, immature, and weird. I really like you Joon Hong-ah, don’t you like me?”

            “Of course! Actually Noona, I’ve liked you for quite some time,” he mumbled. He was looking down and blushing slightly. You can tell that he was nervous and he had something to confess. He took a deep breath and looked into your eyes. He appeared very mature and confident. Zelo then said in a strong voice, “Ever since you worked as an intern at TS, you were so nice to me and you helped me and gave me advice. When I doubted myself, you told me to never give up. My feelings toward you grew everyday I saw you. You are so beautiful. I-I like you.” Zelo looked away embarrassed.

            You smiled, turned his face to you, and kissed him. “I like you too Joon Hong.”

            Zelo’s eyes lit up. “Seriously?”

            You nodded. “Really.”

            He laughed and kissed you on the forehead. “Noona, you’re mine.”

Source: geureona.tumblr