내꺼야 | Opening

내꺼야

 

 You looked down at the text message Zelo sent you this morning for the fifth time:           

Noona! W8 4 me outside my dance studio~ I want 2 hang out after prac. w/ u & Young Jae-hyung & Daehyun-hyung. C u soon.

            You frowned and put your phone back in your bag. It was two hours past the time they usually got out. 

            Where are they?

            You waited a little while longer and was about to leave, but you heard someone call your name.

            “Noona!”

            It was Zelo. He ran up to you like a kindergartner does to their mom after getting out of school. His backpack bounced off of his back with every step he took.

            “Sorry, I’m late,” he said while trying to catch his breath. “We couldn’t leave until we all got this one part down and Himchan-hyung kept messing up.”

            You sighed and patted his head, “Its okay, Joon Hong-ah. I understand.” You looked around him confused. “Where’s everyone else? I thought Young Jae-oppa and Daehyun were coming?”

            Zelo shook his head and avoided eye contact with you as he said, “No. They couldn’t make it. They had to record for the next album.”

            “Ah~ It’s okay Joon Hong-ah, we can still do what you wanted to do.” You bent down and smiled at Zelo, trying to hide your disappointment. You were hoping to see Daehyun and get closer to him, since you were both the same age and you actually had a crush on him. “So where are we going?”

            “Oh yeah!” Zelo took his backpack off and looked inside the first pocket. He smiled when he found the flyer he now handed to you.

            You looked down at the advertisement for a new amusement park named World Adventures.

            “It’s a theme park! It opened a week ago! Yong Guk-hyung went last week for a show and said it was really fun! He said there was a roller coaster and haunted house and all these other awesome rides, but he said to save those two for last. It seems so fun! I thought of taking you when he told me about it, so can we go?”

            Zelo smiled and waited for your answer.

                                                Yes or No?