Yes Path

내꺼야

 

  It has been so long since he had some free time, him and the other members were busy preparing for their comeback, so there was no way you could say no. Who knew when you would be able to hang out again?

            “Sure,” you said tousling his hair.

            Zelo’s smile spread even further. “Really?!”

            You nodded.

            “Yay,” he cheered. He was so excited that he picked you up and spun you around.

            You looked at him surprised and he just smiled.

            “Let’s go!”

            He grabbed your hand and you both ran to the subway.

            This would be the first time you and Zelo would hang out alone together. You both weren’t awkward with each other and you actually had a lot of fun with him, but you still felt nervous.

            Why?

            You pushed aside your new feelings and smiled.

            You couldn’t help but laugh at his excitement. He was such a kid sometimes.

                                                    —

            “What should we ride first,” you asked shading your eyes from the sun as you looked up to Zelo.

            Zelo took a folded piece of paper out of his bag and unfolded it. “I made this the night before,” he said proudly. He looked at the list he made named Rides Noona and I Should Go On at World Adventures! ^^ “I put stars next to the rides that sound the most fun!”

            You turned away trying to hide the smile that spread across your face. You thought it was so adorable that he made a list the night before. He must have been so excited.

            You laughed out loud at the thought of Zelo hunched over with a marker in hand, thinking of the rides that would be fun to ride from first to last. He was kicking his long legs against the floor like a child.

            “Noona, why,” Zelo asked looking down at you confused.

            You pinched Zelo’s cheek. “Aigoo~ Our Joon Hongie is so cute~”

            Zelo pushed your hand away embarrassed. “I’m not cute,” he grumbled while rubbing his cheek annoyed.

            You looked at him confused. “Oh. I’m sorry, Joon Hong-ah.”

            He shook his head. “It’s fine.” He looked at his list again and smiled. “Let’s ride the Viking ship first.”

                                                —

            You and Zelo rode almost every ride in the park, except for the roller coaster and haunted house. You sat on the bench tired, while Zelo bounced around excited to be in a theme park. 

            “That was so much fun!! Noona we should ride the viking ship and tea cups again after we ride the haunted house and roller coaster,” Zelo said hurriedly, not able to contain his excitement.

            “Oh Joon Hong-ah~ Seriously, one more ride and we’re done,” you said exhausted.

            Zelo knelt down beside you and pouted. “Come on, noona~ Why?”

            “Because I don’t think I have energy to go to two more rides.”

            “But noona~ I want to go on the haunted house and roller coaster~ Yong Guk-hyung said they were both fun~!”

            “We can just save one of them for next time, okay?”

            Zelo nodded, but you can tell he was sad.

            “Hey.” You leaned over to him, your face only a few inches away from his. “I’ll make it up to you, I promise.”

            He looked into your eyes to see if you were telling the truth.

            And you smiled. “Seriously.”

            He smiled and stood up. “I’ll let you choose then.”

                                    Roller Coaster or Haunted House?