Chapter 8- Do you believe me?

The Day I Received My Monthly Gift
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 8

Do you believe me?

 

You waited for Gongchan to speak, you could see that he's nervous. "What is it?" You tried to ask once again. Gongchan searched your eyes and swallowed hard.

"T-The one at the prom night..." He stuttered "Yes?"

"The monthly gift." he said under his breath. Your eyes widened in shocked. "How did you know about that? Did Jinyoung-oppa told it to everyone!?" 

"No, it was really me. The guy who helped you that night."

"How? Jinyoung-oppa who was with me that night?"

"He was pulled by a teacher to a dance, I saw it so I approached you."

After a long pause, you remembered something when you talked to Jinyoung. He doesn't seem know anything. "Then, it was really you?" Gongchan nodded once. Your shoulders deflated, your starting to feel really embarassed.

"Aish, why didn't you tell me earlier? I thanked the wrong person" You sighed. Gongchan chuckled. "You could still thank me?" he asked. So, you faced him and bowed 90 degrees.

"Thank-you, Gongchan" Your face turned pink. You can't look at him. He held your shoulders and searched for your eyes. "You're welcome," he whispered.

There was an awkward silence while walking back to your home. Gongchan felt really relieved now, at least you already know that it was him. Before you could fall for Jinyoung.

"Jung Yin-ah, do you believe me?" Gongchan asked shyly. You beam

Please log in to read the full chapter