Chapter 14- First Love

The Day I Received My Monthly Gift
Please log in to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=675T0kTVSI0&feature=related

 

Chapter 14

First Love

 

After having a peaceful date with your Jingyoung-oppa and Gongchan. You felt like a nail was pulled out from your chest. You could still remember the fun times you spent with them, especially with Gongchan. 

You laughed by yourself as you changed into your school's uniform remembering defeating Goongchan to that basketcall game.

"Oppa, Where are you?" You yelled looking for your Sandeul oppa. Sandeul swiftly ran outside his room and went inside the limousine. You blinked, the limousine left you. "Bye, Jung Yin!~" you brother waved.

"Waaaaaiiitt!!" You yelled, as you went outside. A guy standing wearing the same uniform from your Oppa is waiting for something. Your eyes widen to see it was Gongchan. 

"Gongchan?" he spun around and gave you a smile. "What are you doing here?" you asked as you walked towards him.

"Do you always have to ask me the same question?" he teasingly asked. He opened his car's door. "Are you going to ask me, okay, I'm here to pick you up." he smirked.

You smiled and went inside his car. He sat beside you, you explored his car with an agape on your mouth. It was big and clean, it has lots of Yiruma's CDs. You took one, "You liked Yiruma, too?" you brightened. He nodded. "Wow, we do have lots of common."

"Do you want to play it?" he asked, you gave him CD a

Please log in to read the full chapter