Chapter 7- Bookstore

The Day I Received My Monthly Gift
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7

Bookstore

 

The rain already stopped, you checked if there is still little raindrops by stretching your arms out. 

"It already stoppped." You took your first step and called Gongchan "Come on." Gongchan watched you like a child who wants to play after the long rain.

He walked behind you, staring at you like he haven't seen for you for so many years. His heart feels so comfortable when your around.

When the both of you entered the bookstore...

"I will go at the Fiction section. What section you're going at?"

Gongchan searched for the fiction section and saw that the section near fiction was Cooking and Health.

"Cooking and Health." he answered

"It's just near the section I'm going at, let's go." You walked and entered the aisle where you want to find a book. "Cooking and Health is behind this." You smiled and pointed at the aisle in front yours. You continued to scan for books. Gongchan entered the aisle.

While you were looking for a book, Gongchan was watching you beneath the holes of bookshelf.

*Her smile, her voice, her eyes. So pretty.* Gongchan beamed. He was walking while your also walking. You stopped and took the book that caught your attention. You pulled it, your eyes widened to see Gongchan who was in front of you. His eyes locked to yours. He immediately took a book.

You swallowed hard and opened the book.

<
Please log in to read the full chapter